剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我很认真
I'm serious.
我可不好惹 莫莉
You don't wanna mess with me, Molly.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Got it? - I got it.
幸会 韦恩
Nice to meet you, Wayne.
不能只用手腕的力量
You can't just use your wrist.
穿着宇航服 要是想凿冰
In your suit, if you wanna get to the ice,
就得整个胳膊发力
you need to use your whole arm, okay?
好
Right.
不能直接蹲下捡
You can't just pick it up.
穿着宇航服下蹲
You bend in your suit,
够不到地面
you can't get further than 22 inches off the ground.
先别管那个了
Let's just leave it for now.
先专心练好沙袋吧
Just focus on these sample bags, okay?
自己拿去啊 就在那边
Get your own bag. They're over there.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
放下手臂
Arm down.
这个拉链真麻烦
This zipper, man.
-你行吗 -行
- You got that? - Yeah, I got it.
距离发射还有55天
至少上了太空 我就不用穿内衣了
Well, at least I won't have to wear a bra in space.
反正是零重力
Zero-G and all.
我代表自己和爱德说一句
Speaking on behalf of Ed and myself,
也顾及一下我们的夫妻关系 还是穿吧
in the interest of our respective marriages, please do.
怎么了
Is there a problem?
我们刚想到 小便管只适用于...
Well, we just realized the relief tube was designed for...
男人
man parts.
她用不了
She won't be able to use it.
就算用 肯定弄得到处都是
I mean, not without making a hell of a mess.
要在太空待一周吧
Let's see. The trip takes, what? A week?
我可憋不了那么久
Yeah, I don't think I can hold it that long.
她可以穿尿不湿啊
She could wear a diaper.
"双子星计划"的宇航员就是这样
Worked for the guys on Gemini.
莫莉 你可以吗
Molly. Does that sound okay to you?
你们搞笑呢吧
I'm sorry. Are you kidding? What?
我来处理
Let me handle this.
我团队的宇航员绝对不会穿着尿不湿登月
No one on my crew is going to the moon in a damn diaper.
这里可是太空总署 动动你们的科学家大脑 想个办法
This is NASA. You're rocket scientists. Figure it out.
不就是穿尿不湿吗
It's just a diaper.
等你掌握月球车的操作原理
So, once you figure out the controls of the rover...
我们就试试看六分之一重力下操作
we'll bring in the 1/6th-g rig
更好地模拟在月球上驾驶
to better simulate its movements on the moon.
诀窍就是 注意路况
See, the trick is to keep your eyes on the road.
学车时都教过了 长官
I'm pretty sure I learned that in driver's ed... sir.
我的意思是 你是个飞行员
What I meant is, you're a pilot.
飞行员有飞行员的操作习惯
All pilots have tendencies, see?
每次戈登驾驶月球车
Every time Gordo drives this thing,
他总会检查仪表盘
he keeps checking that instrument panel
反复查看周围环境
and then he cross-checks his surrounding,
还会从窗户里往外看 跟开飞机一样
looking out through the window like he's in an airplane.
别学他
Don't do that.
月表路况复杂
The terrain's gonna be very irregular,
就算车速是八千米每小时 意外也就是一瞬间的事
and even at eight kilometers an hour, things can happen quick.
懂了吗
Okay?
懂了
Got it.
距离发射还有18天
科布 你最后配平晚了30秒
Cobb, you went into final trim 30 seconds late.
她还没弄懂流程
She still doesn't know these procedures.
再来一遍 重置
Let's run it again. Reset.
收到
Roger that.
她简直是个烦人精
She is such a pain in my ass.
重置到P63
Resetting to P63.
你知道我能行吧
You know I got this, right?
我刚才就是忙着调整锁具呢
I was just adjusting the locking harness out of the way.
这次按流程操作 科布
And stick to the procedure this time, Cobb.
行
Yeah.
能专心点吗
Can we... focus, here?
行 N62 输入
Okay. Noun six two, enter.
V21 输入
Verb two one, enter.
N01 输入
Noun zero one, enter.
2010 输入
Two zero one zero, enter.
206 输入
Two zero six, enter.
该死 应该是207吧
Shit. That was supposed to be two zero seven, right?
对
Yep.
重置吧
All right, let's reset again.
算了
Belay that.
我们得重新部署本阶段的任务分配
I think we need to rework the procedure for this stage of the mission.
我负责导航计算机显示屏和键盘输入 一直进行到P66
I'll handle the DSKY entries until we're in P66.
手动油门完全交由我控制开启
And I'll actuate the manual throttle to full on my side.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
很快就发射了 现在做这么大改动不合适吧
That's a hell of a change to be throwing in this late in the game.
爱德 我能行 我就是得...
Look, Ed, I got this. I have it under control. I just need--
我已经决定了 别再说了 懂了吗
This is my decision. It's final. Copy?
懂了
Copy.
爱德 你想想我们为何一开始这样安排
Ed, remember why we laid it out that way in the first place?
我是本次任务的指挥官
I'm the commander of this mission.
我既然要改流程
If I say to change the procedure,
那就听从命令就是了
we change the goddamn procedure, understood?
都安分点 继续训练
Now, cut the horseshit out there and let's get back to work.
"冷面爱德"回来了
Looks like Icy Ed's back in town.
你刚才怎么回事
What was that in there?
闪开 玛格 我刚才逗你玩呢
Fuck off, Margo. I was just messing with you.
你光顾着找乐 根本看不清状况了
You are too busy joking around in there to see what's going on.
他不信任你
He doesn't trust you.
-你什么意思 -也许你就不值得信任
- What are you talking about? - But maybe he shouldn't.
说实话 你不够优秀 莫莉
Because the truth is, you're not good enough, Molly.
现在还不够
Not right now.
你即将成为首位进入太空的美国女性
And you're gonna be the first American woman in space.
你必须完美无缺
You have to be perfect.
我就是这样
I am who I am.
不喜欢就拉倒
If someone doesn't like it, then screw them.
此事不仅关乎你一人
This isn't just about you.
我才不想成为女性的榜样呢
I'm not trying to be some goddamn role model for women.
我就是个飞行员
I'm just a pilot!
不
No.
你是一名宇航员
You're an astronaut.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - You too.
-好好工作 别出差错 -祝好运
- Keep me safe up there. - Good luck.
爱德
Ed.
戈登
Gordo.
准备去肯尼迪角了
Headed to the Cape.
对 先回家道个别...
Yeah. Just one last stop off at home to say goodbye and...
然后就得去埃灵顿了
off to Ellington.
说起来...
Look...
我们一直没机会...
We never got a chance to, you know...
这件事真是太...
This whole deal, it's just...
是啊
Yeah.
你会有机会的
Well, I mean, you'll get your... you know?
没事 爱德 好事多磨
It's okay, Ed. BOHICA. You know?
好事多磨
Bohica.
对
Yeah.
你要和别的女人在太空舱共待一周
How's Karen feel about you spending a week
凯伦没意见吗
in a little capsule with another woman?
她肯定更愿意我和你待在一起
I guarantee you she'd be a lot happier if it was you going up there.
我也是
So would I.
计划没有变化快啊 希望是好事
Well, changing world. I hope for the better.
是啊
Yep.
这趟飞行肯定不容易
Sure it's gonna be a hell of a ride.
一切顺利 15号♥
Godspeed, 15.
我得回去干活了 地面通讯主任模拟要材料呢
Well, better get back to it. CAPCOM on the generic sim.
-很忙 -是啊 忙死了
- It's busy work. - Right. Yeah. Busy, busy.
快看啊
Look at me.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表