剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
阿波罗15号♥
任务持续时间
4天3小时46分
奋进号♥ 收到了 莫莉 你已经开始直播了
Okay, Endeavour, got you. Molly, you are live on all networks.
我上电视了 真的吗
I'm on TV? Really?
你怎么不早说 不然我就做个头发了
I wish you'd told me. I'd have done something with my hair.
这个发型就很酷 我喜欢 亲爱的
I like this look. You look gorgeous, babe.
天呐 我老婆上电视了
My God. There's my girl.
怎么只播她呢
How come everything's about her?
因为她很特别 第一位升空的美国女宇航员
'Cause... she's a novelty, you know? First woman astronaut.
可爸爸才是总指挥啊
Yeah, but Dad's her boss.
行了 吃饭还堵不住你的嘴
Okay... Just eat your cereal.
莫莉 世上数千万人正期待你的发言
Molly, millions of people around the world are eager to hear your thoughts
你已经飞入月球轨道了 说两句吧
now that you're in orbit around the moon.
我霎时肃然起敬
It's pretty humbling.
透过小小的窗口就可以看到整个地球
You can see the entire world from this window here.
难以相信 我认识的人
Hard to believe that anyone I've ever known,
世上的所有国家和文化
every country, every civilization,
都存在与那个遥远的蓝白相间小球中
is contained in that tiny blue-and-white ball.
莫莉 数万名女性受你启发 给你寄来了信
Molly, we've got thousands of letters from women you've inspired.
来自加州丹麦村的八岁女孩艾比盖尔·克罗斯来信了
I have one here from eight-year-old Abigail Crouse in Solvang, California.
我想要读给你听
I'd like to read it to you.
"亲爱的莫莉 自记事以来 我就爱上了太空航行"
"Dear Molly. I have loved space for as long as I can remember.
"我哥哥收集了所有的阿波罗飞船模型"
My brother has models of all the Apollo ships,
"家人曾很不满我痴迷于这些模型"
and I used to get in trouble for playing with them.
"但自从你入选阿波罗15号♥船员后"
But after you got picked to be on Apollo 15,
"我爸特地给我买♥♥了一只模型"
my dad bought me a model of my own.
"我将控制舱命名为科布"
I named the command module Cobb
"将登月舱命名为莫莉"
and the LEM Molly after you.
"有的同学说月球上没有水"
Some kids at school say there's no water on the moon
"15号♥的飞行任务就是个笑话"
and your mission is a joke.
"但我相信你 你一定能找到水"
But I believe in you, and I know you will find it.
"你的朋友 艾比盖尔"
Your friend, Abigail."
你想对艾比说两句话吗 她现在一定在收看直播
Anything you wanna say to Abby? I'm sure she's watching.
艾比盖尔 我不会让你失望
Abigail, I will try not to let you down.
切断信♥号♥♥ 直播结束 干得漂亮
And that is a cut. We're off the air. Good job.
2018年Lady Gaga主演的电影《一个明星的诞生》
你成大明星了
A star is born.
可别忘了我们这些默默奉献的小人物啊
Don't forget the little people who helped you along the way.
转头就不记得了
Just as fast as I can.
奋进号♥ 趁莫莉还没找到经纪人
Endeavour. Before Molly starts shopping for an agent,
我们有个好消息
we got some good news for you.
地质研究员和"雷大石头"
Rocky Ray and the geo boys
一直在研究你们在月轨上发回的光谱学图像
have been going over the spectroscopy from your recon orbits,
他们好像发现冰了
and they think that they have found ice.
数吨♥的月冰
Tons of it. Literally, tons.
告诉我们位置 我们还你们一个冰淇淋
Well, tell us where it is, and we'll bring you back a snow cone.
不行 奋进号♥
Negative, Endeavour.
地址团队将利用这一发现为后续任务选址
The geo team will use that data to pick spots for later missions,
月冰位置远离你们的着陆点"冷海"
'cause the ice is nowhere near your landing site at Mare Frigoris.
在哪里
Where is it?
月球南极点 沙尔克顿陨石坑
It's at the south pole. Shackleton Crater.
计划有变 我们去沙尔克顿降落
Let's go. Change the plan. Land us at Shackleton.
这也差得太远了 爱德
That's quite a big change, Ed.
一下就偏了四千公里呢
No shit. 4,000 kilometers worth.
不行
No.
指挥官坚决不同意
Flight's giving that a big thumbs down.
太冒险了 你们的装备无法满足探索要求
It's too big a risk, and you don't have the gear for that kind of exploration.
还是按计划降落在冷海
You'll land at Frigoris, as planned.
我们会让阿波罗16号♥更改任务 前往沙尔克顿
We'll re-task Apollo 16 for Shackleton.
发射前 研究团队告知我们
Before we left, lab coats told us
冷海的月冰含量为百万分之250
the ice concentration at Frigoris was around 250 parts per million.
沙尔克顿的含量是多少
So what's the read on Shackleton?
根据你们传回的数据 应该是冷海的五百倍
After your survey, it could be 500 times better.
我强烈建议各位慎重考虑
Well, then I strongly suggest you folks rethink this.
我们大老远飞来月球 在冷海费工夫岂不是白来一场
We didn't come all this way just to dig a bunch of dry holes.
休斯顿 暂时切断信♥号♥♥
Houston, going off VOX for a few.
收到 奋进号♥
Roger that, Endeavour.
我们去吧 莫莉
Let's have it, Mol.
你之前不是还说 无论如何 都要按计划行事
What happened to "stick with the mission plan, no matter what"?
任务计划就是找到月冰
The mission's to find ice.
我们在沙尔克顿上空侦查
We flew over Shackleton in the first place
可不只是为了帮他们获取数据
just to get the data they're all crowing about.
-你也同意吗 -飞行途中更改着陆地点
- You on board with this? - Changing a landing site mid-flight?
危险且鲁莽 我喜欢
It's dangerous and stupid. I love it.
说得轻巧 又不用你登陆月表
Of course you do. You're not the one going down there.
你想跟我换吗
You wanna swap jobs?
中情局担心苏联人会在月球部署武器
The CIA is worried that the Soviets will place military assets on the moon.
在月球部署导弹有什么用
Why would anyone put missiles on the moon?
我只知道 总统执意要建立基地
All I know is the president wants that base.
我们必须抢先苏联人一步
We need a beachhead against the Soviets.
沙尔克顿正好提供了良机
Shackleton looks like the place for it,
如果阿波罗15号♥能在此着陆 那就放手去干
so if we can get Apollo 15 there first, we should do it.
宇航员们说了算
My crew gets the final say.
劝劝他们
Talk to them.
我们的训练都是针对冷海
We practiced for Frigoris.
我们对沙尔克顿的情况一无所知
Nobody knows what's on the ground at Shackleton.
要是赶鸭子上架导致任务失败 一切就都白费了
We get no points if we crash and burn in some half-baked, last-minute approach.
太讽刺了 训练你飞阿波罗15号♥
That's funny, 'cause "half-baked, last-minute"
就是赶鸭子上架啊
was your entire approach to training.
两者不一样
Well, that was then.
有时就得孤注一掷
Look, sometimes you gotta roll the hard six.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
不冒险 就找不到水
It means no risk, no water from the moon.
若只涉及我一人 我当然愿意尝试
Look, if it were just me, gimme the dice.
但若失败 大家不会责怪你
But if we auger in, it won't be, "Baldwin screwed the pooch."
他们只会觉得女人就是不适合上太空
It'll be, "Women can't hack it in space."
若是空手而归 你觉得大家会怎么想
And what do you think they'll say if we come home empty-handed?
那媒体的唱衰就应验了
What the press has been saying all along:
本次任务就是为了作秀
That this mission is just a publicity stunt.
没错
Exactly.
奋进号♥ 这里是休斯顿
Endeavour, Houston.
我们重新考虑了在沙尔克顿着陆一事
We've reconsidered a Shackleton landing.
根据飞行动态评估 你们可以飞往此地
Flight dynamics has a DOI burn that will take you down there,
但我们对着陆地点一无所知
but we do not know what kind of landing site you will find.
风险很大 决定权在你们手中
It's high risk, so it's... it's your call.
你们愿意吗
You still up for it?
看你了 科布 你不同意 我们去不了
It's up to you, Cobb. Can't do this unless you're on board.
不管了 去吧
Fuck yeah. Let's do it.
这才是好样的 真给力
That's what I'm talking about. Attagirl.
休斯顿 这里是奋进号♥ 我们这就前往沙尔克顿
Houston, this is Endeavour. We are go for Shackleton.
还记得发射前 你跟我说过的话吗
You remember what you told me just before launch?
你这回真要大干一票了
Yeah, well, now you're really gonna do something.
飞入深渊
为了全人类
第一季第五集
海鹰登月舱在月球南极上空飞离了轨道
The lunar module Seahawk has left orbit on the far side of the moon,
准备降落在沙尔克顿陨石坑
and they are preparing to initiate their descent to Shackleton Crater.
科布宇航员又前进了一步
That's one step closer for Astronaut Cobb
她即将成为首位登月的美国女宇航员
on her way to becoming the first American woman on the moon.
让一下
Excuse me, ladies.
本次历史性的任务还有另一目标
The historic mission also hopes to answer the question
探索月表是否存在冰
of whether there is ice on the surface of the moon.
科学家表示月冰可能在陨石坑深处
Scientists say that the most likely area would be deep within craters
太阳光线很难照射到的地方
that are rarely touched by the rays of the sun.
如果发现冰 月球上就有水了
The discovery of ice, and therefore water,
那么 美国的永久月球基地...
would allow a permanent US lunar base...
你好 凯伦 抱歉来迟了
Karen, hi. Sorry I'm late...
没事 他们还没着陆呢
No, you made it before they landed.
好
Yeah. Listen,
我知道你们喜欢喝酒 所以带来了一瓶麦斯卡尔
I know you folks like to drink, so I hope you like Mezcal.
我从没喝过这种酒
I've never had it.
那你可有口福了
You're in for a treat.
这种酒是在墨西哥奥哈瓦蒸馏
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表