剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Even though she's been with the agency for less than five years,
而我从1966年就在宇航局任职了
while I started at NASA in 1966.
我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry. Really, I am.
但此事已成定局
But I'm afraid the book is closed on that subject.
好吧 但我可不给你送信
Fine. But I'm not a messenger.
此事比较棘手
This is a delicate situation.
两个月前 调查组求助外部专家
Two months ago, the board asked an outside expert
全面分♥析♥土星计划
to conduct a thorough analysis of the entire Saturn program.
此人能够全面审查整个计划及飞船操作系统
Someone who could provide an overview of the development and operational systems
为我们提供独家见解
and give us a unique perspective.
分♥析♥现已完成
Now that analysis is finished.
传言说得有理有据
Word on the street is you have convincing evidence
液氢二级管道阀门的金属疲劳导致了泄漏
that metal fatigue in the second stage LH2 fill-drain valve caused a leak,
因而引发了爆♥炸♥
leading to the explosion.
我不喜欢流言蜚语
I dislike gossip.
但此次传闻是真
But in this case, the rumors are true.
我们已准备重启土星生产线 纠正错误
We're ready to restart the Saturn production line and correct the flaw,
但成品火箭
but the existing fleet of rockets
再次发射前 需要进行拆卸修复
will have to be taken apart and repaired before they can be flown.
所以 调查组急于给出审查建议
So, you can imagine the urgency for the board to issue its recommendations
以批准土星火箭的发射
and get Saturn flying again.
现在就差系统分♥析♥报告了
All we need is this last systems analysis report.
不能让外部专家把报告寄来吗
Why can't this outside expert just mail in his findings?
或者使唤你的下属去取
Or have one of your flunkies go pick it up?
他只肯把报告交给你
He will only give the report to you.
不行
No.
他不肯交给其他人
He won't give it to anyone else.
我不想见他
I don't wanna see him.
不要掺杂私人感情
This isn't personal.
土星五号♥是他的作品 我们需要他的报告
He built the Saturn V, and we need his analysis.
他是战争犯 应该被起诉...
The man is a war criminal. He should be prosecuted...
这是你的一家之言
That is your opinion.
调查组多数成员并不这么想
And it is not one that is shared by the majority of the board.
我们需要冯布朗博士的报告
We need the report prepared by Dr. Von Braun,
他告诉我们 只肯把报告给你
and he has informed us that he will only give it to you.
所以 我只能命你前去为我们取回报告了
So, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you to go and get it for us.
苏联今日宣布其首个月球基地命名为"红星"
The Soviet Union announced today that its own moon base, called Zvezda,
三名宇航员已抵达该基地
has received its first crew of three cosmonauts
红星基地现已正式运作
and is now fully operational.
红星基地同样设在沙尔克顿陨石坑边缘
The Zvezda Base, also situated on the rim of Shackleton Crater,
在美国詹姆斯敦基地西北方八英里处
is eight miles northwest of the American Jamestown Base.
今时今日
Today marks the first time
苏联与美国宇航员首次同时出现在了月球之上
when crews from the USSR and the US are on the lunar surface at the same time.
这样会酿成大错
It would be a profound mistake
不能让我国宇航员在月球与苏联宇航员接触
to allow our boys to communicate with the Soviets on the moon...
总统先生
Mr. President.
我明白你的顾虑...
I... certainly understand your point of view, and...
感谢你的建言...
I appreciate the advice...
但我之所以打给你
but that's not really the purpose of my call.
是想通知你
I want to let you know...
我已决定赦免你
that I've decided to pardon you for all crimes that you may have committed
对你在水门事件中的过错既往不咎
in connection with the Watergate break-in.
你说什么
You what?
从国家的角度考虑
I've decided it's in the best interest of the nation
就不起诉我的政敌了
not to prosecute former political opponents in the criminal justice system.
少跟我打官腔
Don't get on your high horse with me.
我根本不需要你的赦免
I don't want your fucking pardon.
我也不需要征求你的同意 迪克
I don't need your permission, Dick.
此事已是板上钉钉
It's a done deal.
你最好小心点 泰迪
You better watch yourself, Teddy.
可别在棕榈岛晒傻了
Maybe spend a little less time in Palm Beach.
我交了公♥寓♥定金
I put a deposit on that apartment.
什么
You what?
戈登 我们谈过此事了
Gordo, we talked about this.
我们不是说好等我回去再做决定吗
I thought we agreed to wait till I got back before we took any big steps.
只是交了定金而已
It's just a deposit.
你还没告诉儿子们吧
You didn't tell the boys, right?
当然没有 肯定不会啊...
No, of course not. Of course not, that's...
就算要说 也得我们一起告诉他们啊
that's something we'll have to do together.
怎么说呢 特蕾西
I don't know, Trace.
我就是觉得你太心急了
I just think you're jumping ahead of things.
我们还不知道什么时候能回地球呢
They don't even know when we're getting back from here.
对啊 所以我才不想公♥寓♥被人抢走
I know. That's why I didn't want to lose it.
价格合适 位置优越
I mean, it's a great price, perfect location,
靠近学校 我们家 还有约翰逊航♥天♥中心
it's near the boys' school, our house, even JSC.
那你怎么还不搬进去
Then why don't you move into it then?
好给你和希拉腾地方吗
So you and Sheila can finally have the house to yourselves?
我根本对希拉不感兴趣 她做饭那么难吃
Like I would ever lay a hand on Sheila. She can't even cook.
你能不能想想办法
You think there's any way
下次输送给养时 再给我捎瓶酒
you could smuggle another bottle onto the next resupply rocket?
门儿都没有
Not... a... chance.
我根本没法靠近给养火箭
I couldn't get near a resupply rocket.
安全条例升级了
New security rules.
联调局到处搜查共♥党♥卧底
The FBI's everywhere looking for commies under the bed.
简直可笑
It's ridiculous.
什么声音
What is that?
等等 戈登 那是什么声音
No. Gordo, what's that noise?
-声音 -对
- Noise? - Yeah.
丹妮在洗澡
Dani's taking a shower.
别忘了给她搓背
Well, don't forget to wash her back.
我不想上丹妮尔
I don't wanna screw Danielle.
你别闹
Okay?
聊得很愉快 戈登
It's great talking to you, Gordo.
回见
I'll see you next time.
夫妻吵架[天堂的烦恼]了
Trouble in paradise?
抱歉 丹妮
Sorry, Dani.
没事 戈登 我也不想上你
Don't worry, Gordo. I don't wanna screw you either.
我们该在这儿找间公♥寓♥
Should go apartment hunting up here.
你应该知道
As you know,
联调局正协助调查土星五号♥爆♥炸♥事故
the FBI is assisting with the investigation into the Saturn V accident.
我想问你几个问题
I was hoping you might be able to answer a few questions for me.
好
Sure.
威尔森先生 你了解休斯顿的蒙特罗斯区吗
Mr. Wilson, are you familiar with an area of Houston called the Montrose District?
在市中心吧
Yeah, it's downtown, isn't it?
没错
That's right.
你常去吗
Do you frequent that area?
有亲戚朋友住在那里吗
Have any relatives or friends in that area?
没有 我不常去
No. It's not really my scene.
那你从没去过一个名为"河口登陆"的地方吗
So, you've never been to an establishment called the Bayou Landing?
应该没有
Don't think so.
"河口登陆"是个舞厅
The Bayou Landing is a dance hall.
好吧
Okay.
专为同性恋开设
For homosexuals.
是吗
Is that right?
我们已对其秘密监视好几个月了
We've had it under surveillance for a few months now.
整个街区都成了激进分子和共♥党♥支持者的温床
The whole neighborhood is turning into a hotbed for radicals and communist sympathizers.
欧洲人♥大♥量聚集
Lots of European types.
单车手 艺术家...
Bikers, artists...
同性军人
militant homosexuals.
休斯顿会有这种人
In Houston?
匿名线报称 看到形似你的一个人
An anonymous source reported seeing someone matching your description
上周六去了那里
entering the establishment last Saturday...
时间大约是凌晨一点
around 1:00 a.m.
你对此事有印象吗
Now, do you have any recollection of that?
没有
Me? No.
我是共和党人
I'm a Republican.
还是卫理公会教♥徒♥
And a Methodist.
我不和单车手 艺术家或同性军人打交道
Don't hang out with a lot of bikers, artists, or militant homosexuals.
那你当时在哪里
And where were you?
上周六吗
Last Saturday?
在家里躺着呢
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表