剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
但还是没忍♥心
but I couldn't quite bring myself to.
"人类第一次登月"
"Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the moon.
"我们为了全人类而来 绝无恶意"
We came in peace for all mankind."
总统总会下台 爱德 但我们会一直坚守
Presidents come and go, Ed, but we're the ones carrying the fire.
你敢在华府听证会讲那番话 真够胆
It took a lot of guts, what you did up there in DC.
未来的任务 还需要你这样的人
I need guys like you around for what's coming down the pike.
我绝不回去坐冷板凳
I'm not coming back to sit behind a desk.
不会
No, you're not.
你什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
你可以继续飞阿波罗15号♥了
It means you're back on Apollo 15.
等下 你...
Wait-- Are you--
爱德 就这一次 闭嘴吧
Ed, maybe just once, shut the fuck up.
你可以重返月球了
You're going back to the moon.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
抱歉打断 亲爱的 迪克
I'm sorry. Hon, Deke,
你们该过来看看
you guys should come and see this.
此刻 阿波罗12号♥正向月球飞去
And even now, while Apollo 12 is hurtling towards the moon,
而苏联人再次加高了赌注
the Soviets have upped the ante in the space race once again.
画面已经传过来了
The video is coming in now.
一名宇航员正在爬下着陆舱
There's the cosmonaut now, descending the ladder.
看到了
There we have it.
这名宇航员已经登上了月表
The cosmonaut is now on the lunar surface.
是个女人
It's a woman.
女士们 先生们 已经确认是一名女性
Ladies and gentlemen, it's been confirmed that it's a woman.
她叫安娜斯塔西娅·贝利科娃
Her name is Anastasia Belikova,
前苏联空军飞行员
a former pilot in the Soviet Air Forces.
对全世界观看这一幕的女性意义非凡
What a truly, truly historic moment for women watching across the world.
这位32岁的苏联宇航员成为了第一个登月的女性
The 32-year-old Soviet cosmonaut has become the first woman to set foot on the moon.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表