剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
那好吧
Well... all right.
休斯顿 这里是詹姆斯敦基地 有人吗
Houston. It's Jamestown. You there?
詹姆斯敦 这里是休斯顿
Jamestown, Houston.
请讲
Reading you loud and clear.
苏联基地刚给我发来了一则信息
I just got a message from the Russian base.
收到
Roger that.
什么信息
What's the message?
特地发给我的信息
It's for me.
写着我的名字
It's got my name on it.
信息是 "对你儿子的事 我们致以深切的同情"
It says, "Deepest sympathies about your son."
这是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
也许是翻译错了
Maybe something got lost in translation.
他们是不是监听到我和凯伦的谈话了
You think they heard me talk to Karen
我们聊到了谢恩的篮球赛
about Shane's basketball game or something?
他们可能在监听我们的通讯
I mean, they could be monitoring our communications.
有可能
Could be.
他们是不是想找事
You think they're screwing with me?
还在吗
Hello?
还在
Right here.
问倒我了
Got me.
我...
I...
我也不知道他们意欲为何
I have no idea what they're up to.
"对你儿子的事 我们致以深切的同情" 苏联这帮混♥蛋♥
"Deepest sympathies about your son." These Russian bastards.
他们先侵犯了我们的矿洞 现在又想玩心理战
First, they invade our mining site. Now they wanna start playing head games?
想让我分心吗 让我担心家人
Wanna distract me? Want me to start worrying about things back home?
担心我儿子 那可是我儿子啊
Want me to start worrying about my son? I mean, my son!
这招也太下流了
This is low, even for them.
爱德
Ed.
先别胡思乱想
We shouldn't start to speculate on motives here.
我去矿洞了 詹姆斯敦基地 完毕
I'm heading out to the mining site. Jamestown, out.
鲍德温太太 我是韦德医生
Mrs. Baldwin, I'm Dr. Weddle.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我已经检查过你儿子的情况了 我也无能为力
I have checked your son's condition, and there's nothing more I can do for him.
他的脑部严重受损
The amount of brain trauma,
送医又不及时
in combination with the time before treatment,
很不幸 他已经脑死亡了
unfortunately led to total brain death.
不
No!
爱德
Ed.
爱德 你在吗 我需要你
Ed, are you there? I need you.
凯伦
Karen?
谢恩出事了
It's Shane.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
先进屋吧
Let's go inside.
好
Okay.
凯伦
Karen?
怎么了
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要提早安排葬礼
I'm getting a head start on the funeral arrangements.
爱德想把他葬在海军学院
Ed wants to be buried at the Naval Academy,
但根据规定 达到将官级军衔才能埋在学院
but technically he only qualifies for interment if he makes flag rank,
而且也没有针对儿童的规定
and there's nothing in here about children,
所以 我可能得让校监破例...
so maybe I just-- I need to ask for an exception from the superintendent and...
你不必现在就考虑葬礼之事
You don't have to think about this right now.
必须得有人考虑啊
Funeral's not gonna plan itself.
如果海军学院不同意 那我就得在本地找墓地埋葬谢恩
And if Annapolis is a no, I need to find a local cemetery that can take Shane,
因为我不...
'cause I don't--
凯伦
Karen.
别这样...
I mean...
他才被宣判脑死亡没几个小时
it's only been a few hours.
特蕾西
Tracy.
你想哭 没问题
If you need to cry, that is fine.
但别在我家哭
But I need you to do it somewhere else.
这不行...
This isn't...
爱德 我是戈登
Ed, it's Gordo.
回话啊 你在吗
Come on. Are you there?
回话啊 爱德
Talk to me, Ed.
我很担心你
Let me know that you're all right.
你在听吗...
If you're listening to me...
阿波罗24号♥很快就到
24 will be there soon.
我们一定会尽快接你回家 好吗
We're gonna get you back here. Okay?
谢天谢地 爱德
Thank God, Ed.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表