剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Not a one. We're just here blowing off some steam.
少来 你们当时就差一点
Come on. You guys were pretty close.
距离月表仅有八英里
Got eight miles above the surface.
近得都能抓一把月尘
So close you just reach out and grab a handful of moondust.
但太空总署却命你们返回
And then NASA decides to bring you home.
肯定很郁闷吧
That must sting.
无所谓了
Don't matter.
我们的任务就是试飞
That was our mission. It was a practice run.
彩排而已
Dress rehearsal.
你觉得浪费了机会吗
Wasted opportunity?
倒没那么严重
Wouldn't go that far.
你们当时在场 当天没机会着陆吗
Well, you were there. Are you saying there wasn't an opportunity to land?
着陆不在任务计划之列
Not in the mission plan.
好吧 但现在回想一下 是不是该着陆
Yeah, okay. Fair enough. But in retrospect, should it have been?
如果知道苏联会登月
I mean, knowing what you know now,
阿波罗10号♥当时的明智之举应该是直接登陆吧
wouldn't the smart move have been for Apollo 10 to land on the moon?
这与明智与否无关
It's not a matter of smarts.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧 毕竟太空总署的人都是天才
Yeah, I guess not. NASA's full of smart people.
况且讨论是否明智也没意义
Of course, I guess it's a moot point
毕竟当时舱内燃料不足 舱体过重也无法着陆
since there wasn't enough fuel on board, and the LEM was too heavy to land anyway.
纯粹胡扯
Bunch of bullshit.
史努比号♥比老鹰号♥还重
Snoopy was heavier than Eagle.
燃料比我们还少
Had a little less fuel.
那样只不过意味着安全系数降低而已
But all that means is we woulda had a little narrower safety margin
还能登陆 只是不绝对安全
if we'd gone for the landing.
-对吧 爱德 -没错
- Ain't that right, Ed? - That's a fact.
我去趟厕所
I gotta hit the head.
爱德
So, Ed,
既然航♥天♥器没问题
if you had the right equipment
当时又是个良机
and you had the opportunity,
太空总署还人才济济
and NASA is full of smart people,
那我就想不明白了
what I can't figure is...
他们当时怎么就没胆让你登陆呢
why they didn't have the guts to let you land.
你还真敢说
You got some balls, man.
闲聊嘛
I'm just saying.
太空总署向来喜欢"挑战极限"
I mean, NASA's always been known for its willingness to push the envelope.
我好想出舱啊
I wanna just reach down there.
抓一把月尘
Scoop up a handful of moondust.
时过境迁啊
Not anymore.
少来了 我们是老熟人了
Come on. I've been around you guys a lot.
你们最喜欢冒险了
You like being on the bleeding edge of things.
中止下降
Abort Descent Stage.
三 二 一
Three, two... one...
曾经是
We used to.
我们曾经勇于尝试
We used to be like that.
执行水星和双子计划时
I mean, hell, in Mercury and Gemini,
每次登空都游走在危险边缘
we hung it out there over the edge every single time we went up.
那些日子一去不复返了
But those days are over.
你说得对 太空总署现在没胆冒险了
You're right. We don't have guts at NASA anymore...
自从爆♥炸♥后 就变了
since the fire.
阿波罗1号♥的爆♥炸♥
The Apollo 1 fire.
我真心欣赏他们 我...
Okay, I loved those guys, all right. I...
格斯 罗杰和爱德...
Gus and Roger and Ed...
我们大家每日都思念他们
I think about them every day. I mean, we all do.
他们都是好人
They were good men.
问题就在于此 总会有好人在试飞中丧生
That's the thing. Good men die in test planes all the time.
但不能因为死了人就不敢大胆试飞了啊
But we don't change the whole culture of flight test 'cause good men die.
还是得继续挑战极限啊
We still get up there and push the envelope every single day,
是有可能
and maybe,
也许飞了就也再也回不来了
maybe today's the day you don't come back.
这点大家都心知肚明
We all know that. It's always there.
但我们还是会坚持试飞 勇于冒险
But we get up there anyway, and we keep taking the risks.
可惜太空总署不敢再冒险了
But we stopped taking risks at NASA.
正因如此 我们错失了登月机会
And that's why we lost the moon.
谢了 爱德
Thanks, Ed.
艾蕾达
Aleida!
该走了
It's time to go!
载人航♥天♥中心
休斯顿 这里是老鹰号♥ 我们收到了程序警报
Houston, Eagle. We have a program alarm.
代码1202
It's a 12-02.
收到 1202程序警报
Copy that. 12-02.
待命 老鹰号♥ 我们正在查代码
Stand by, Eagle. We're checking.
你们现将天线绕负九号♥偏航18度
In the meantime, yaw the antenna around minus niner, yaw plus 18.
收到 负九 十八
Copy. Minus nine, plus 18.
指导员 那是什么程序警报
GUIDO, what's the story with that alarm?
正在查 指挥官 马上就好
Checking on it, Flight. Get right back to ya.
指导员 我是玛格 我知道警报的原因
GUIDO, this is Margo. I think I recognize that alarm.
没事 不影响着陆
It's okay. They can still land.
玛格 别多嘴 你又不是指导员
Margo, you're outta your lane. This is a GUIDO issue.
我知道警报的意思
I know the code.
1202程序警报表明执行溢出 无向量累加区域
Twelve-02 is a program alarm for the AGC signaling "Executive overflow, no VAC."
电脑重启了 没有大问题
The computer is rebooting itself, but it's not a problem.
休斯顿 请解释1202警报含义
Houston, we need a reading on the 12-02.
-指导员 -还没查到 指挥官
- GUIDO! - Still don't have it, Flight.
那就终止任务
Okay, I'm calling it.
终止着陆任务
Abort the landing.
老鹰号♥ 这里是休斯顿 终止 重复 终止着陆
Eagle, Houston, abort. Repeat. Abort landing.
错在你
The fault is yours.
为什么 就因为我越级吗
Why? Because I wasn't in my lane?
因为你之前犹豫了
Because you hesitated.
我只是想再三确认故障原因
I wanted to double-check my answer.
你明知故障原因
You knew the answer,
但因为你的犹豫 着陆终止了
you hesitated, and the landing was aborted.
你总让我听从指挥
You're always telling me that I have to respect the chain of command.
在当时那种情况下
Yes. Well, in this situation,
我感觉指挥...
I felt the chain of command...
别谈"感觉" 这里不是感情用事的地方
No, not "feel." This is not a place for feelings.
是就是 不是就不是 我们讲科学
Something is or it is not. That is science.
用事实说话
It's about fact.
你知道事实 却畏缩了
You had the facts on your side, but you felt intimidated.
没错吧
Yes?
-对吧 -对
- Yes? - Yes.
问题就出在这儿
Well, that is the problem.
你想做飞行控制员
You want to be a flight controller,
参与实际任务 做飞行动态控制员吗
to be FIDO on a real mission?
那就必须勇于说出事实 好好表现
Then you must only do that which advances the work.
懂了吗
Understand?
懂了 "博士"
Yes, Herr Doktor.
很好
Good.
转告你父亲 我给他寄了生日礼物
Tell your father I'm sending something for his birthday,
但他生日之后 礼物才会送到
but he won't get it until after.
好
I will.
"我们当时就接近月表了"
"We were right there.
"近得都能抓一把月尘"
So close you felt like you could reach out and grab a handful of moondust.
"前提是得有胆冒险"
All it would've taken was some guts.
"可惜太空总署现在没胆冒险了"
But we don't have guts at NASA anymore.
"这就是苏联人抢先我们一步登月的根源"
That's why we didn't beat the Russians to the moon."
你掉进泥坑了
You are in the shit now, my friend.
陷得多深
How deep?
马上就没过头顶了
Above your eyeballs.
冯布朗要求把你调去阿波罗应用计划[搞研究]Von Braun wants you reassigned to the Apollo Applications Project
即刻生效
effective immediately.
你不让我飞阿波罗15号♥了
Are you taking me off Apollo 15?
你是自作自受
You took you off 15.
冯布朗本要求把你踢走
Von Braun wanted you outta the program completely,
但我阻止了他
but I wouldn't let him go that far.
阿波罗应用计划
Apollo Applications.
就是发配边疆搞文职啊
Apollo Applications is Siberia with a desk.
我在那篇报道中的话
I didn't say anything in that article
我们俩都曾在这里谈过啊
that you and I haven't talked about in this very office.
-天呐 -爆♥炸♥后 我们就小心翼翼
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表