剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
看起来很简单嘛 我们要把这里封起来
It looks straightforward.We've got to block this off.
是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes!
怎么又是你!我告诉你...
Is you again?Now, listen...
他不在!我说了多少次!
He not here.How many times?
你的耳朵呢?你这个大笨蛋!
Where are your ears,you great, big half-wit!
他不在! 听见了吗?
He no here!Listen!
你怎么样才能明白? 他...
Now you understand?He...
哦!哦!你是Fawlty先生!
Oh! Oh, Mr. Fawlty!
我真抱歉 原来是你啊
I very sorry.Very sorry. Is you!
是的 是我 Fawlty先生
Yes, is me,Mr. Fawlty.
Polly?哦 她很忙
Polly?No, no, she very busy.
人?是的 人在这儿
Men?Yes, men are here.
人在干活 你 快干活
Men are work...you work, men.
是的
Yes.
什么?啊 是的
What? Ah, yes.
请问 谁是有胡子的人?
Please, which one is man with beard?
知道了 嗯 好的 知道了
S? s? Hid... agh... ang...S? comprendo.
知道了 等等
S?One moment, please.
你是...
You are...
你是个丑陋的猩猩
a hideous orang-utang.
噢!
Yeow!
Manuel 真是太谢谢你了
...Manuel, thank you very much.
Polly?
Polly?
Polly?!
Polly?!
Polly?!
Polly?!
Polly!!
Polly!!
Manuel!
Manuel!
Polly 你对我的旅馆做了什么?
Polly, what have you done with my hotel?
Polly 你对我的旅馆做了什么?
Polly, what have you done to my hotel?
什么? - 看!!
What?- Look.
哦 这真不错 我挺喜欢的
Oh, it's nice.I like it there...
噢!你弄疼我了!
Ouch!You're hurting me!
你对我餐厅的门做了什么?
What have you done with my dining room door?
门呢? - 我不知道。
Where is it?- I don't know.
你为什么不知道?我让你负责的!
Why don't you know?I left you in charge!
我睡着了 -你睡着了?
I fell asleep.- You fell asleep?
这不是我的错!
It's not my fault!
你睡着了 你还说不是你的错?
You fell asleep,and it's not your fault?
他不记得叫醒我了 - 谁不记得?
He forgot to wake me.- Who forgot to wake you?
这是我的错 - Manuel!我就知道!
It is my fault.- Manuel! I knew it!
Manuel!! - 别怪他!
Manuel!!- Don't blame him!
为什么不? - 这也不全是他的错!
Why not?- It's not really his fault.
那是谁的错?你这又聋又笨的女人。
Whose fault is it,you cloth-eared bint,
Dennis Compton的错?
Dennis Compton's?
(英国著名板球手)
是你雇了O'Reilly 不是吗?
Well, you hired O'Reilly, didn't you?
我们已经提醒你了 不然不会这样
We warned you.Who else would do this?
你说什么? - 是你雇了O'Reilly的错
I beg your pardon?- You hired O'Reilly.
我知道了 是我的错
I see.It's my fault?
当然了
Of course.
我竟然还以为是你的错
I was thinking it was your fault
因为是你留下负责这里
because you'd been left in charge,
还有Manuel没有叫醒你
or Manuel's for not waking you,
原来归根结底是我的错
and all the time,it was my fault.
显而易见 我终于意识到了
It so obvious,I've seen the light.
那我必须被惩罚 不是吗?
I must be punished,mustn't I?
你真是个淘气的男孩 Fawlty
You're a naughty boy,Fawlty.
别再...我该怎么办?!
Don't do it ag...What am I gonna do?!
她中午就要回来了!!
She's going to be back at lunchtime!
现在 等等
Now, wait...
我会死得很难看的 你知道吗?
I'm a dead man!Do you realize?
你也会死得很难看 我们都会!
You're dead, too!We're all dead!
别慌张啊!
Don't panic!
除了慌张我还能怎么样!!!
What else is there to do?!
我们打给O'Reilly
We'll call O'Reilly.
是他搞成这样的 他必须要负责
He made this mess,he can clear it up.
你淡定一点!!淡定!!
Just pull yourself together!
快点!
Come on!
再来
Again!
用力点!
Harder!
好 我来打给O'Reilly
Right!I'll call O'Reilly.
这是什么?怎么会有这个?
What is this?What is this doing here?
这究竟是怎么了啊!?
What is going on here?!
是你妻子买♥♥的 快打给O'Reilly
Your wife ordered it.Call O'Reilly.
那个正在打高尔夫球的毒蛇?她要这个做什么?
That golfing puff adder?What does she want...?
打给O'Reilly - 什么?
Call O'Reilly!- What?
那我打给他 - 不 我来打
Shall I call him?- No, I'll do it.
我来打给他 你去看看我们的屋顶还在吗?
I'll call him.See if that roof is still on.
你在干什么? - 别动
What are you doing?- Stay there.
你怎么能现在干这个 - 保持住 保持住
You can't do that now.- Hold it, hold it.
看他们有没有开始吃早饭
See if they've started breakfast... now!
啊 你好啊 O'Reilly先生
Ah, hello, Mr. O'Reilly.
你今天上午怎么样啊?
How are you this morning?
是吗 有没有的什么罕见的疾病啊?
Oh, good. Good.No rare diseases or anything?
真不好意思 我是Basil Fawlty
I do beg your pardon.Basil Fawlty.
你还记得吗 那个给你工程做的老家伙
You remember?The poor sod you do jobs for?
你那边怎么样?
How are things on your end?
很好
Good.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
你想不想听听我这边的情况?
How would you like to hear about things my end?
超过你平常的水平那 我想说
Up to your usual standard,I think I could say...
地板上有一些洞
A few holes in the floor...
一扇门不见了 没有一件事做得是对的
The odd door missing,but nothing you can't be sued for.
早上好 - 什么?
Good morning.- I beg your pardon?
早上好 - 你等等
Good morning.- One moment, please.
你是不是和我说"早上好"
Did you say,"Good morning?"
是啊 - 哦
S?- I see.
你马上要去干什么?
What are you going to do now?
什么?
Qu?
你...现在。。要做什么?
What... you...do... now?
我要去服务早餐
I serve breakfast.
好的 你去吧
Let's see you, then.
是
S?
门呢? - 啊哈。
Where is door?- A-ha.
门不见了
Door is gone.
原来这里有门的
Door was here!
哪里?这里?还是这里?这里?
Where? Here?Or here? Or here?
早上好 Fawlty - 早上好少校
Morning, Fawlty.- Morning, Major.
真不好意思 恐怕
I'm so sorry,but I'm afraid
餐厅看上去好像消失了
the dining room door seems to have disappeared.
哦是的 它以前是在这里的
Oh, yes, so it has.It used to be there.
我很愚蠢的离开了旅馆几分钟
I was silly enough to leave the hotel for a few minutes...
这些事情就发生了
These things happen,you know?
我很好奇餐厅去哪了
I wonder where it's got to.
别担心 它会出现的
Don't worry,it's bound to turn up.
报纸来了吗?
Have the newspapers arrived yet?
还没有 Manuel 你能不能带少校
Not yet, Major.Manuel, would you please show the Major
通过厨房♥进餐厅
how to get into the dining room via the kitchen?
我听不懂
Is difficult.
少校 你能不能带Manuel
Major, will you please show Manuel how to get
通过厨房♥进入餐厅?
into the dining room via the kitchen?
好的 可以 跟我来
Yes, of course.Come here. Come on.
O'Reilly 我想你在1点之前把我的
Now, look here, O'Reilly,I want my dining room door
餐厅门装回去 然后把另一扇门拆掉
put back and this other one taken away by 1:00,
你明白了没有?
do you understand?
不 我不想和你辩论
No, I don't want to debate about it.
如果你在20分钟之内没有带着我的门过来
If you're not over here in 20 minutes with my door,
我过去就用一个巨大的花♥园♥土地神
I shall come over there and insert
砸死你 再见
a large garden gnome in you.Good day.
对不起 我的工人星期天不工作
I'm sorry, but my men won't work on Sunday.
是不可改变的
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表