剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
扔 掉 这 个。
Throw... it... away!
扔...?
Throw... it...away?
扔了它!
Throw it away!
马上!
Now!
对不起!
Sorry!
对不起对不起!
Sorry, sorry!Sorry about that.
真是太不好意思了。
Sorry about that.
没什么,我喜欢有表演节目的酒店。
No, I like a bit of cabaret.
你忘了你的素描簿。
You left your sketch.
真不好意思。
Oh! Sorry.
你画得很好,你出♥售♥吗?
It's very good.Do you sell any?
能卖♥♥掉我就不当服务员了。
Enough to keep me in waitressing.
您的小瓶博若莱红酒
One half bottle of beaujolais.
Sybil!
Sybil!
前台好像有人!
Someone at reception, dear.
来了来了。有什么事?
Yes, yes,well, yes?
不知道你们有没有
Well, I was wondering if you could offer me
空闲的房♥间?
accommodation for a few nights?
你预订了吗?
Well, have you booked?
什么? - 你预订了吗?
I'm sorry? - Have you booked?
没有 - 哦,天呐!
No. - Oh, dear!
怎么?你们客满了吗?
Why, are you full?
没有。
Oh, we're not full,
我们没有客满!
we're not full.Of course we're not full!
我想... - 请等一下。
I'd like, ah...- One moment, please.
什么? - 一个单人间,最好。。
Yes? - A single room with a...
你的名字是?
Could I have your name?
Melbury - 请等一下。
Melbury.- One second, please.
你好?
Hello?
你好O'reilly先生,其实这很简单。
Ah, yes, Mr. O'reilly,well, it's perfectly simple.
我是叫你帮我砌一堵墙
When I asked you to build me a wall,
而不是叫你堆一堆砖头在那。
I was hoping that instead of just dumping the bricks in a pile,
也许你有时间能把他们砌起来?
you might have found time to cement them together,
就是一块叠一块的那样。
you know, one on top of the other,
那种古典的墙。
in the traditional fashion.
你能自己填吗?
Could you fill it in, please?
哦,太好了!
Oh, splendid!
好的,什么时候呢?
Ah,yes,but when,Mr. O'reilly?
那里那里!
There, there!
好好,那是什么时候呢?
Yes, yes, yes,but when?
哦,好的好的,哦,你感冒了。
Yes, yes, ah,the flu, yes.
姓和名都要填。
Both names, please.
我早就该知道的。
Yes, I should have guessed, Mr. O'reilly,
可能是因为最近土豆短缺。
that and the potato famine I suppose.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
请你把姓和名都填上,谢谢。
Would you put both your names, please?
你能不能告诉我一个确切的日子?
Well, will you give me a date?
哦,我只用姓就可以了。
Yeah, I only use one.
你没有名字?
You don't have a first name?
我是Melbury勋爵,所以我就只签Melbury
No, I am Lord Melbury,so I simply sign "Melbury".
滚开!
Go away.
真不好意思让您久等了,阁下
I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting, your Lordship.
我真的很抱歉!请原谅我!
I do apologize,please forgive me.
有什么事情我可以为您做的吗?
Is there something,anything, I can do for you?
任何事!
Anything at all?
我已经填好表格了
Well, I have filled this in...
哦,您不用理会这些。
Oh, please don't bother with that.
一间房♥,特别的房♥间,单间?
Now, a room A special room, a single?
双人间?套间?
A double?A suite?
不过我们没有套间
Well, we don't have any suites,
但是我们有很好的双人间。
but we do have some beautiful doubles...
不,我只要一个单间。
No, no, just a single.
一个单间,很好。
Just a single.Absolutely!
您说的太好了,大人。
How very wise if I may say so, your honor.
有浴室吗?
With a bath?
当然了!当然有啦!
Naturally, naturally!Naturellement!
我会住一两晚。
I shall be staying for one or two nights...
Manuel!
Manuel!
今天的天气有点阴啊。
It's rather grey today, isn't it?
哦,是啊。
Oh, yes,it is, rather.
但是平时天气都是很好的。
Of course usually down here it's quite beautiful,
但是今天的天气确实有点差劲。
but today is a real old, uh, rotter.
Manuel!
Manuel!
但是这样的天气对小麦的生长有利。
Still, it's good for the wheat.
哦,可能吧。
Yes, I suppose so.
我听说这段时间会长的很快。
I hear it's coming along wonderfully at the moment!
哦,感谢上帝,我爱小麦!
Thank God!I love the wheat.
没什么景色会比
There's no sight like
田野的麦浪更美的了...
a field of wheat waving in the... waving
Manuel!
Manuel!
你好吗?
Well, how are you?
如果这不触犯您的隐私的话。
I mean if it's not a personal question.
但这确实是一个私人问题。
Well, it is a personal...
来,让我来帮您提箱子吧。
Let me take your cases for you.
哦,谢谢你。
Oh, thank you very much.
箱子就在外面 - 很好。
They're just outside.- Splendid.
谢谢你,我很快就回来。
Thank you so much.I won't be one moment.
Melbury勋爵允许我向您介绍我的妻子
Ah, Lord Melbury.May I introduce my wife?
啊,我们见过了。
Yes, we have met.
我的妻子,我向你介绍勋爵大人。
My wife, may I introduce his Lordship.
谢谢,我们已经自我介绍过了。
Thank you, Basil,we've sorted it out.
很好很好!
Splendid, splendid.
我可不可以把这个箱子存在你这里?
I wonder, could I deposit this case with you?
就是一些贵重物品。
It's just a few valuables?
贵重物品?可以可以。
Valuables, of course.
请交给我就可以了。
Please let me take it now.
我马上就把它锁进保险箱。
I'll put it in the safe straightaway.
sybil,你能把这放进保险箱吗?
Sybil, would you put this in the safe, please?
可我正要去厨房♥。
I'm just off to the kitchen, Basil.
那好吧,如果你很忙的话。
Yes, well, if you're too busy...
很高兴见到你,勋爵。
Nice to have met you,Lord Melbury.
希望你住得满意。 - 谢谢。
Hope you enjoy your stay. - Thank you so much.
我来放进保险箱,再挂画...
I'll do it then,then I'll do the picture...
我马上就去把它放好,阁下。
I'll put this away in one moment, your Lord.
Manuel,把这些箱子送去21号♥房♥。
Manuel, will you take these cases to room 21.
啥?
Que?
箱子 21号♥ 房♥
Take...to room... 21.
不明白...
No entender.
把箱子 送去...哦,算了!!
Prenda las casos en...Oh, doesn't matter.
我来吧!谢谢你Manuel
I'll do it.Thank you Manuel.
哦!我来! -不用了!走开!
I take them. - No, no, go away!
走开!等着!
Go and wait!
等着! - 等着?
Wait? - Wait.
在餐厅里等着!
In there!Go and wait In there!
去到餐厅服务别人!!
Go and be a waiter in there!
真不好意思,大人。
I do apologize,your Lordship.
他刚刚来工作。
I'm afraid he's only just joined us.
比训练猴子还难啊,哈哈哈。
It'd be quicker to train a monkey, ha ha ha!
请跟我来。
Do please follow me...
我是说,如果你准备好了的话 不急
I mean, if you're ready.There's no hurry.
哦!好的好的。
Oh, yes, yes, fine.
不好意思,打扰一下。
Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you.
请你们转到那张台可以吗?
Would you mind moving to that table?
什么?
What?
请你们换一个位子可以吗?
Could I ask you please,to move to that table over there?
可是...
But...
真不好意思麻烦你们了。
I'm so sorry to trouble you.
我们才吃到一半 - 谢谢你们了。
We're halfway through! - Thank you so much.
这是Melbury勋爵的位子。
This is Lord Melbury's table, you see?
谁? - Melbury勋爵。
What? - Lord Melbury.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表