剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
We all make mistakes, dear.
我已经受够你了 你永远也不会改变 是吗?
I'm sick to death of you.You never learn, do you?
你狗改不了吃屎。
You never, ever, learn.
我们去年用了O'Reilly三次了
We have used O'Reilly three times in the last year
每次都是搞得乱七八糟的
and each time it has been a fiasco!
外面的那堵墙还是没有搞好
That wall out there is still not done!
11月你让他帮我们换一个洗衣机
You got him in to change a washer in november
然后我们就整整两周没有自来水
and we didn't have any running water for two weeks!
他其实不是一个水管工
He's not really a plumber.
那你为什么雇他来?
Then why did you hire him?
因为他便宜 - 我不会说是便宜
Because he's cheap.- I wouldn't call him cheap.
那你要怎么形容?
What would you call him, then?
低廉
Well, cheapish.
他价格低廉的原因是他是个二把刀!
The reason he's cheapish is he's no bloody good!
哦 你说得太夸张了 他虽然不聪明
Oh, you do exaggerate.He's not brilliant.
不聪明?!他应该在动物园生活!
Not brilliant?He belongs in a zoo!
你总是不许别人♥质♥疑你。
You never give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
他是个半吊子 他也不在乎
He's shoddy,he doesn't care,
他是个骗子、没有能力、懒惰
he's a liar, he's incompetent,he's lazy,
他就是一个弱智、愚蠢的爱尔兰傻瓜
he's nothing but a half-witted,thick, irish joke!
你好O'Reilly 我们正说起你呢。
Hello, O'Reilly.We were just talking about you.
我们以前也认识一个爱尔兰装♥修♥工
Then we got on to another Irish builder we used to know.
天呐 他真的很差劲
God, he was awful!
我正在说起你 O'Reilly先生
I was talking about you,Mr. O'Reilly.
是吗 我以为...
Were you, dear?I thought...
淡定淡定 Fawlty太太
Come, come,Mrs. Fawlty...
我这就来
I'm coming.
天呐 我♥干♥什么了你要这样
Dear me,what have I done now?
那里和那里
That and that.
别担心 我会重新搞好的
Not to worry.I'm putting it right.
别担心?
Not to worry?
你听说过阿♥拉♥丁神灯吗 那就是我
You've heard of the genie of the lamp? That's me.
你以为我在开玩笑 是不是?
You think I'm joking,don't you?
哦 别笑
Oh, don't smile.
你为什么要笑?O'Reilly先生?
Why are you smiling,Mr. O'Reilly?
我实话实说 我很喜欢有个性的女人
To be perfectly honest,I like a woman with spirit.
哦 是吗?你喜欢?
Oh, do you?Is that what you like?
是的 是的
I do. I do.
哦 那很好
Oh, good.
好了 Sybil 够了
Now, Sybil,that's enough.
来 再笑一个
Come on, then.Give us a smile.
就连池塘里的鱼
I have seen more intelligent creatures
也要比你聪明些
lying on their backs at the bottom of ponds.
就连人家牧场里待宰的
I've seen better organized creatures than you
猪牛羊都比你有组织性
running around farmyards with their heads cut off.
现在收拾好你的东西 滚蛋
Now collect your things,and get out.
我再也不想见到你或者是你的工人
I never want to see you or any of your men
出现在我的旅馆里
in my hotel again.
如果你不介意 我要给一个专业的
If you'll excuse me,I have to speak
装♥修♥工人打电♥话♥
to a professional builder.
你好 Stubbs先生?我是Sybil Fawlty
Hello, Mr. Stubbs?It's Sybil Fawlty here.
很抱歉在周日早上打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you on a Sunday morning.
我们这里出了一点小状况
We have a slight problem with a couple of doors
请问你能不能来帮我们解决一下?
we'd like you to take care of.
你什么时候能来看看?
When do you think you could come take a look at them?
明早九点?可以 很好
Tomorrow morning at 9:00?That would be fine.
那到时见 谢谢
See you then.Thank you very much.
再见
Goodbye.
现在我要去找Audrey了
I think I shall go over to Audrey's now.
我明天早上再回来
I shan't be back till the morning.
Basil - 什么事 亲爱的?
Oh, Basil. - Yes, dear?
那是什么?
What is that doing here?
你的花♥园♥土地神 真可爱
Your garden gnome.Isn't it nice?
你不认为它应该在花♥园♥里吗?
Don't you think it would be better in the garden?
是 亲爱的 真是好主意
Yes, dear.Good idea.
哦 不 Basil 把它放回去
Oh, no, no, Basil.Put him back.
我再想想 我决定让他负责这里
On second thought,I'll leave him in charge.
我肯定他很便宜 也比你做得好
I'm sure he's cheap and he'll certainly be better at it than you.
玩得开心啊 亲爱的
Have a nice day, dear.
别压到地雷什么的
Don't drive over any mines or anything.
恶毒的矮子
Toxic midget.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
继续干活啊!
Please take your tools back and continue.
可是Fawlty太太说...
In view of what Mrs. Fawlty was saying...
你信以为真了?
You're not going to take that seriously?
我想我是
I thought I might.
你是个什么人啊?
What sort of a man are you?
你就让她那样说我们?
Are you going to let her speak to us like that?
她已经说了啊 - 不 她没有!
She did! - No, she didn't.
她以为她说了 但是我们会证明给她看
She thinks she did,but we'll show her.
我们不仅仅只是把这些恢复原样
We're not going to just put that door back and take that one out.
我们还会把那里封住 再在那里开一扇门
We'll close that one off and put that one through as well.
我们要做你有生以来最成功的一个工程
We're going to do the best day's work you've ever done.
Manuel 她来了吗?
Manuel, any sign?
没有呢
No, no.
早上好 - 早上好
Morning, Fawlty.- Morning, Major.
报纸在这里 - 啊 很好
The papers are here.- Ah, good.
发现什么改变吗?
Notice anything new,Major?
又一次汽车工人罢♥工♥
Another car strike.
哦 天呐
Oh, my.
早上好 - 哦 早上好
Morning, Major.- Oh, good morning...
别在意 - 哦 好吧
Never mind.- Oh, right.
哈!你找到它了 我知道你会找到的
Ah! You've found it.I knew you would.
他昨天把门丢了
He lost it, you know.
她来了她来了
Mr. Fawlty,she come now!
快点!
Quick!
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, dear.
你昨晚上过得开心吗?
Did you have a pleasant evening?
哦 挺好的 啊 Stubbs先生
Oh, good.Ah, Mr. Stubbs.
我妻子在那里 - 谢谢
My wife's just there.- Thank you.
早上好 Fawlty太太
Good morning,Mrs. Fawlty.
Stubbs先生 这真是太尴尬了
Mr. Stubbs.This is most awkward.
我想我必须向你道歉
I'm afraid I have to apologize.
我丈夫造成了这个非常为难的情况
My husband has put me in an embarrassing situation...
又一次的
Once again.
我本来是想让你帮我做点事情
I was going to ask you to do some work here.
嗯
Yes?
但是后来我离开了 我一回来
But I was away,and when I came back,
却发现没什么需要做的了
it appears to have been done.
一切都好吗? - 哦 我知道了
Everything all right?- Oh, I see.
不过可能午餐时就会倒掉
It'll probably fall down by lunchtime.
你认为呢?我们来问问专家。
Do you think so?Let's ask a real expert.
你认为午餐时就会倒掉吗?
Do you think it'll fall down by lunch, Mr. Stubbs?
不会不会
No, no.
Stubbs先生不同意你的意见
Mr. Stubbs wouldn't agree with you on that one.
这做得很好 - 你听到没有?亲爱的
It's a very good job.- Did you hear that, dear?
做得很好 - 嗯?
A very good job.- Hmm?
没有人喜欢出错
None of us likes being wrong.
我也不喜欢出错 我们打通了一扇门
I certainly don't.We knocked through this door,
还有把这里封起来了
and we closed this one off.
你用的什么材料?I型钢?
What did you use?An Rsj?
不是啊 一点也不差嘛 是不是?
No, four by two.Not bad, eh, dear?
并且也不贵
And not expensive.
我说你们是不是用了I型钢?
I mean, for the Lintel.Did you use an Rsj?
明白吗?就是钢梁。
You know,and iron girder?
还是用的混凝土的梁?
Or did you use a concrete lintel?
不是 是木头的
No, a wooden one.
但是它要支撑一面墙啊
But that's a supporting wall.
什么?
What?
谢谢你今天早上能来
Thanks very much for coming over this morning...
等等,木头的恐怕不行啊
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表