剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
这是他的留座。
When he stays with us,he always sits at this table.
那你为什么还让我们坐在这儿?
Well, why did they put us here?
这都是我妻子的疏忽。
Uh, an oversight on my wife's part.
真不好意思,他才刚刚到。
I'm so sorry.He's only just arrived, you see.
来帮帮忙,Polly。
Would you mind?Polly!
你能不能帮这些人换张台。
Would you help these people to that table?
谢谢!太感谢了!
Thank you,thank you so much.
快点快点。
Come on!Come on!
谢谢。
Thank you.
啊!Melbury勋爵。
Ah, Lord Melbury!
请这里走,大人。
Do please come this way,your Lordship,
我给您准备了靠窗的桌子。
I have your table over here by the window.
就像以前一样,这里。
As usual...just here.
谢谢你 -感谢您
Thank you so much. - Thank you very much.
哦!天啊!
Oh, my God!
我以为他想杀死他。
I think he's killed him!
吃你们的饭!谢谢合作!
Get on with your meals!Thank you so much.
阁下我向您郑重道歉!
Lord Melbury, I really must apologize again...
哦,别放在心上了。
Please, please,think nothing of it.
但是... - 别说了...
But it was so...- No, no, no.
只是个小意外而已。
It was the smallest of accidents.
这种意外很常见的。
It could have occurred anywhere.
是的,但是。。 - 我已经忘记了。
Yes, but...- I've forgotten all about it.
这真是...。您真是...大人!
That's most...You're really...Ah, your Lordship,
请问我今天晚上
would you allow me to offer you
能请您吃完饭吗?
dinner here tonight,as our guest?
您真是太热情了!
That's extremely kind of you.
可很不巧,我今天晚上已经有安排了
Unfortunately, I have an engagement tonight.
哦。 - 其实...
Oh. - Oh, actually...
什么? - 还有一件事。
Yes? - There is one thing.
很好,很好!
Good! Good!
你能不能帮我兑现一张小额支票
I was wondering...can you cash me a small check?
我今天下午要打高尔夫
I'm playing golf this afternoon...
哦!真不错啊。
Oh, delighted!
但是我不想进城。
And I'd rather not go into the town.
当然了,要多少?
Absolutely... I mean,uh, how much?
希望没有冒犯您!
Uh, if it's not a rude question?
50块,哦,100块可以吗?
Could you manage50... oh! 100?
一百块?!可以可以!
A hundred?Oh, absolutely.
100块就够了吗?
Oh, yes, I mean,will 100 be enough?
要不150?
I mean 150,
200?160?
two, 160?
让我想想,晚餐、小费...
Let's see, that's uh,dinner tonight, few tips...
哦!今天是周末不是吗?
Oh, and it's the weekend, isn't it?
200可以吗?
Would 200 be all right?
当然没问题!绝对没问题!
Please! Yes! Oh, ha, ha!Oh, tremendous!
哦,真是太令我开心了!
Oh, I'm so happy!
我马上就叫人进城
I'll send someone to the town straightaway
你一回来我就给你。
and have it for you here when you get back.
好的,真不错。
Yes, well,that would be splendid.
谢谢,谢谢阁下。
Thank you, thank you,your Lordship.
太感谢你了。
Thank you so much.
哦,服务您是我的荣幸。
Oh, not at all,my privilege.
这修养 啧啧...
Breeding...I mean... oh!
你好,亲爱的!
Hello, dear.
你在做什么? - 我在亲你啊。
What are you doing? - I'm kissing you, dear.
那么,别亲我。
Well, don't.
我只是想对你好一点。
Just thought it might be nice to...
我听见了午饭时发生的事。
I heard about lunch.
什么?哦!那个!那没什么啊。
What? Oh, that!Think nothing of it.
什么?
What?
那只是一个小得不能再小的意外。
It was the smallest of accidents.
随处发生的小意外。 - 随处?
Could have happened anywhere. - Anywhere?
首先你强迫那可爱的家庭换桌子
First you move that nice family in the middle of their meal,
然后又用椅子袭击勋爵!
and then you attack Lord Melbury with a chair!
你听我说。
Look, Sybil,
但是勋爵对此并没有抱怨。
I've had a word with Lord Melbury about it.
他真是太有魅力了。
He was quite charming...
有这样的客人真的很好。
Oh, it's delightful to have people like that staying here.
上流社会、高尔夫、浴室、约会
Sheer class, golf,baths, engagements,
几百...。百...匹马
a couple of hundr... h... h... horses.
但是我从来没有看过那么破旧的箱子。
Well, I've never seen such tatty cases.
你当然没有见过!
Of course you haven't.
只有上流社会的人才用
It's only the true upper class
那样精编织的东西。
that would have tat like that.
这才是重点!
It's the whole point!
哦,你根本不明白我在说什么。
Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about.
我是不明白 但是以后不要再在
No, I don't.But don't ever move guests
客人吃一半的时候叫他们转台了
in the middle of a meal again.
还有快把画挂上。
And get that picture up.
臭女人
Sour old rat.
喂 Polly
Ah! Polly.
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Would you do me a favor?
你下午进城的时候
When you're down in the town this afternoon,
你能不能去
would you just pop...
不要告诉别人
just between ourselves,
别告诉我老婆
don't mention this to my wife,
就是你去一下银行 然后...
pop into the bank and just...
谁来听一下电♥话♥?
Could somebody answer that, please?
喂!
Hello!
没人能接一下电♥话♥吗?
Is there nobody who can answer that?
怎么可能没有人呢?
There must be someone.
不是你!
Not you.
我永远也挂不好这画。
I'll never get it up.
我只有取消我的休假来挂画了。
I'll cancel my holiday,do it then.
你好 这里是Fawlty Towers。
Hello, Fawlty Towers?
你好,这里是Fawlty Towers。
Hello, Fawlty Towers.
你好啊 Brenda
Oh, hello, Brenda.
Basil,已经6点了
Basil, it's 6:00.
Polly!你兑现了了吗?
Ah, Polly...did you cash it?
是的 - 很好
Yes, Mr. Fawlty? - Good, good.
我能和你说件事吗? - 什么?
Could I have a word with you? - What?
就只耽误你一会儿 - 现在不行
Could I speak to you for just a minute? - Not now, Polly!
可是那很重要 - 等一下再说
It's very important. - Later! Later!
Basil! - 我马上就去 亲爱的
Basil! - I'm just going, dear.
谢谢你啊 Polly
Thank you, thank you so much, Polly.
晚上好少校
Ah, good evening,Major.
晚上好
Evening, Fawlty.
和以前一样?
The usual?
为什么不呢,好的。
Oh, why not?Indeed, yes.
我刚才在看电视上播的
Why not?I've just been watching
一部自然纪录片
one of those nature films on television.
是吗?
Oh, yes?
你知道母长臂猿
Did you know the female gibbon
要怀孕七个月吗?
gestates for seven months?
七个月?
Seven months?
我从来没有。。给少校。
Well I never...Here you are, Major.
七个月,哦天呐。
Seven... my word.
啊,晚上好Wareing先生。
Ah, Good Evening,Mr. Wareing.
琴酒加橙、柠檬汁还有威士忌加水。
A gin and orange, a lemon squash and a scotch and water, please.
好的。
Certainly.
不知道这里
Is there any part of the room
有没有哪张桌子是不能坐的?
you'd like us to keep away from?
什么?
What?
那我们就坐那里啦。
We'll be over there, then.
七个月,那真是...
Seven!Well, well...
晚上好。
Evening, Fawlty.
晚上好勋爵大人。
Ah, Good Evening,Lord Melbury.
是不是坐哪都行? - 是是
Anywhere? - Yes, anywhere, anywhere.
阁下我能不能请您喝一杯?
Lord Melbury, may I offer you a little apertif as our guest?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表