剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
我们都失去我们的格调了。
We're losing tone.
能赚钱就行了。
We're making money.
是是。 - 不过呢?
Yes, yes. - Just.
我们现在需要建立高级的形象。
Yes,but now we can try and build up
我们需要高阶层的客户。
a higher class of clientele!
别再做那些下三流的生意了。
Turn away some of the riffraff.
只要他们能付钱就行了。
So long as they pay their bills, Basil.
你就只在乎钱吗?
Is that all that matters to you?Money?
这广♥告♥浪费掉了40块啊!
This advertisement is a waste of ?40.
等一下,等一下!
One moment!One moment, please!
你看。 -怎样?
Well? - Well?
亲爱的,你看Richard爵士和Morris女爵
My dear woman, Sir Richard and Lady Morris,
今晚抵达,入住两晚。
arriving this evening.For two nights.
你看,他们看见了我们登的广♥告♥。
You see, they saw our advertisement in country life.
我希望他们能住整周。
I wish they were staying a week.
我也希望 - 可能能抵上广♥告♥费。
Well, so do I. - Might pay for the ad then.
sybil,听我说。
Sybil, look!
如果我们能吸引这个阶层的客人
If we can attract this class of customer,
那我们就有无限的发展空间了!
I mean, the sky's the limit!
22间房♥,是有限的。
Basil, 22 rooms is the limit!
你看见6号♥房♥的那个人了吗?
I mean, have you seen the people in room six?
他们几乎都不知道该如何坐在椅子上。
They've never even sat on chairs before.
他们都是庸俗的平民
They are the commonest,vulgarest, most...
有人在吗?
Allo!
有房♥间吗?
Got a room?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
今晚有房♥吗?伙计。
Got a room for tonight, mate?
我查查看。
I shall have to see, sir...
一个人? - 是的。
A single? - Yeah.
不,要个双人间,也许我今晚走运。
No, make it a double,I feel lucky today!
你好啊! - 早上好!
Hello. - Good morning.
开个玩笑。
Only joking.
客满了。 - 什么?
No, we haven't. - What?
没有房♥间了,再见!
Haven't any rooms.Good day.
7号♥房♥没人啊!
Number seven is free, Basil.
"格调"先生在7号♥房♥。
Mr. Tone is in number seven, dear.
不,他在你挂画的时候退房♥了。
No, he left while you were putting the picture up, Basil.
你有行李吗?
You have luggage, Sir?
就一个箱子。
Just one case.
在车里,那辆白车。
In the car...The white sports.
请填表,先生。
Fill this in,would you, Sir?
如果你会写字的话。
If you can.
希望你住的满意。
Hope you enjoy your stay, Mr. Brown.
Manuel,你能不能把
Uh, Manuel,would you fetch
这位先生的箱子从他车上搬过来?
this gentleman's case from the car outside?
再搬去7号♥房♥。
Take it to room seven?
这对我来说太难了。 - 什么?
Is not easy for me. - What?
这句话我听不懂。
Is not easy for me...entender
哦,你听不懂我说什么。
It's not easy for you to understand.
我们正在训练他。
Manuel... we're training him.
他来自巴塞罗那。
He's from Barcelona.
在西班牙。
In Spain.
去 拿 箱子
Obtener la valisa...
啥? - 箱子 在
Que? - La valisa en el,
外面 那 车 上
er, auto bianco sportiv.
%$#*XO@(胡诌中~~)
Y... a la sala...
请 去
Siete... por favor.
快去啊!
Pronto.
这不可能。
Is impossible.
什么? - 这不可能。
What? - Is impossible.
看,这很简单!
Look, it's perfectly simple!
Manuel你去把外面那辆白跑车里的
Manuel-sirvase buscar mi equipaje que esta en el
我的行李箱送到7号♥房♥。
automovil blanco y lo traer a la sala numero siete.
哦!先生!你会说西班牙语!
Senor habla espanol!
不好意思我只会讲一点。
Solo un poco,lo siento.
我已经忘的差不多了。
Pero he olvidado mucho.
不不不,你说得很好。
No, no,habla muy bien.
你说的非常非常好!
Muy muy bien.Formidable!
谢谢,谢谢!
Gracias, gracias.
我现在就去拿。
Lo voy a coger ahora.
如果你还有什么需要的话
Well, if there's anything else,
你可以自己和Manuel沟通。
I'm sure Manuel will be able to tell you,
你们看上去很合得来。
as you seem to get on so well together.
钥匙?
Key?
我马上就把画挂上!
Hello, dear, just doing the picture.
别忘了还有菜单要做。
Don't forget the menu.
什么?
I beg your pardon?
别忘了做菜单!
Don't forget the menu.
我以为你要我挂画。
I thought you said you wanted...
好!我去做菜单!
Right!I'll do the menu.
你本来可以全都做好的。
You could have had them both done by now
可是你一早上都在
if you hadn't spent the whole morning
偷偷摸摸地在那听噪音。
skulking in there listening to that racket.
噪音?
Racket?
那是勃拉姆斯!勃拉姆斯的作品!
That's Brahms!Brahms's Third racket!
一整个早上?
The whole morning?
我只听了两小节。
I had two bars.
可以点菜了吗?
Ready to order?
可以了,什么是"柚了"
Uh, yeah. What's a gralefrit?
是柚子。
Grapefruit.
什么是"红罐子"
And creme pot... Pot rouge?
哦,那是番茄汤。
Portugaise.Tomato soup.
那么我要个"柚了"
I'll have the gralefrit.
什么是"羊肉杀锅"
Now balm carousel... Lamb?
是羊肉砂锅
Casserole.
听上去挺不错的 配菜是"微笑"吗?
Sounds good.Does it come with a smile?
配菜是汤菜或是胡萝卜。
It comes with sprouts or carrots.
哦,微笑是赠送的吗?
Oh, smile's extra,is it?
如果你把汤菜都吃完了,你会得到一个。
You'll get one if you eat up all your sprouts.
服务员!
Waiter!
什么?
I beg your pardon?
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
能给我上点红酒吗?
Can I have some wine, please?
虽然服务员很忙。
The waiter is busy, Sir,
不过我会帮你拿红酒的。
but I will bring you the carte des vins
当我帮完这位先生之后。
when I have finished attending to this Gentleman.
好的,不急。
Oh, fine.No hurry.
哦,谢谢,你真体贴。
Oh, good, how nice,how very thoughtful.
这啤酒还合您胃口吗?
I trust the beer is to your satisfaction, Sir?
挺好的。
Yes, fine.
嗯,祝您好胃口!
Ah, good.May I wish you bon apetit.
谢谢!
Thank you.
Manuel!
Manuel!
是,先生。
Senor.
把酒单拿来给我。
Would you fetch the wine list please?
是,先生。
Si, Senor.
酒单! - 是。
The wine list. - Si?
酒。。酒 单! - 是 先生。
The wine... vino. - Senor.
不不,是酒单!
No, no. The list!
那个那个!酒单!
There,there,the list!
酒单!就在那里,红色的那个!
The list, there!The red... there!
那个!
There!
你们有小瓶的博若莱红酒吗?
Have you got a half bottle of the beaujolais?
有。
Yes.
好,就要那个。
Oh, fine.
没关系没关系!
Right! Never mind!Never mind!
Manuel,再给12号♥桌送一份葡萄柚。
Manuel,another grapefruit for table 12.
快点!
Please... Manuel!
真是不好意思!
I do beg your pardon.I'm so sorry.
扔掉这个。 - 啥?
Throw it away. - Que?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表