剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
我不是和你说了 是把她的趾甲拔♥出♥来♥
I told you, she's having her toenail out.
什么?只拔一根吗?
What, just one of them?
只拔那根有甲沟炎的
It's an ingrowing one.
如果它让你疼痛了 你就要拔掉
If it's causing you pain,you have it out.
一点没错 现在就我孤军奋战啦
Exactly.So I'm on my own now,
终于能开始正常运营了
start running this place properly.
所以你现在就孤军奋战啦?
So you're on your own?
很显然是
Apparently, yes.
她不会离开很久吧?
She won't be away for long, will she?
除非出了什么重大错误
Not unless there's a serious mistake.
但是你还有Elsie可以帮你啊
You've always got Elsie to help you.
谁? - Elsie
Who? - Elsie.
她几年前就走了啊 少校
She left a couple of years ago, major.
奇怪了 我觉得我昨天还看见她的
Funny, I thought I saw her yesterday.
不会的 她在加拿大
I don't think so.She's in Canada.
女人真是奇怪的生物
Strange creatures,women.
我们不能一直闲聊啊...
Well, can't stand around all day...
我以前认识一个
I knew one once.
美的惊人 高个子 你懂吧?
Striking looking girl,tall, you know.
她父亲是个银行家
Father was a banker.
是吗?
Really?
我不记得那银行的名字了
Don't remember the name of the bank.
没所谓了
Never mind.
我一定是很喜欢她
I must have been keen on her
因为我带她去看了
because I took her
印度
to see India!
印度?
India?
在体育场
At the Oval!
(The Brit Oval,位于萨里的著名板球场)
很棒的比赛 很精彩的结尾
Fine match.A marvelous finish.
萨里要用半小时拿到33分
Now, Surrey had to get 33 in half an hour,
她离开去补...
and she went off to powder her...
妆什么的...
Her hands or something.
结果她就一直没回来
Women...never came back.
哦 真可惜
What a shame.
最奇怪的是整个过程中
The strange thing was that throughout the morning,
她一直说印度人是"黑鬼"
she kept referring to the Indians as "Niggers".
不是 不是 我和她说
No, no, I said.
印第安人才是黑鬼
Niggers are the West Indians,
这些印度人是阿♥拉♥伯人
these people are Wogs!
她非说不是
No, no, she said,
她说所有的板球手都是黑鬼
all cricketers are Niggers.
他们确实很容易被混淆不是吗
They do get awfully confused.
她们没什么脑子 我每天和Sybil在一起很有感触
They're not thinkers.I see it with Sybil every day.
我真希望我能记得她的名字
I wish I could remember her name,
她还拿着我的钱包呢
she's still got my wallet.
就像我说的
As I was saying,
她们没有逻辑思维
no capacity for logical thought.
谁?
Who?
女人
Women.
哦 是啊 我还以为你说印度人
Oh, yes.I thought you meant Indians.
不是不是 王尔德不是说过
No, wasn't it Oscar Wilde who said,
"她们的头脑就像瑞士奶酪"
"They have minds like Swiss cheese"?
什么意思? 很硬?
What do you mean?Hard?
不是 都是洞(瑞士奶酪上面都是洞)
No, full of holes.
是吗?
Really?
印度人?
Indians?
不是!是女人!
No, women!
哦
Oh.
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Can we help you?
你好
Hello.
你看 上了三年大学
You see?Three years at college,
她还不知道现在是什么时辰
she doesn't know the time of day.
大概差两分钟六点
About two minutes to 6:00.
你找什么?
What are you looking for?
我的德文书
My German book.
明天有些德国人要来
We've got some Germans arriving tomorrow,
所以Polly临时抱佛脚
so Polly's brushing up
来温习一下她的德文
another one of her languages.
德国人?来这里?
Germans?Coming here?
只是来住几天 少校
Just for a couple of days, major.
我对德国人没什么好感
I don't care much for Germans.
我知道你什么意思 但是...
I know what you mean, but...
他们就是一堆泡菜(德国佬)
bunch of Krauts,that's what they are,
他们全都是坏蛋!
all of 'em.Bad eggs!
原谅并忘却 少校
Forgive and forget,Major...
怎么忘得了呢 那些王八蛋 还是...
God knows how,the bastards, still...
我最好把那鹿挂起来
I'd better put the moose up.
但是你还是得爱她们啊
Well, you've got to love 'em,
是不是?
I suppose,haven't you?
德国人?
Germans?
不 女人!
No, women!
我恨德国人...
I hate Germans...
爱♥女♥人♥。
Love women.
那德国女人呢?
What about German women?
牌打得很好
Good card players,
但我不会在她们身上浪费时间
but I wouldn't give them the time of day.
找到了
Found it.
我不明白你为这事操什么心?
I don't know what you're bothering with that for.
他们说有些德国人不会说英语
They said some of them didn't speak English.
那是他们的问题不是吗?
Well, that's their problem, isn't it?
我不明白为什么她总是把事搞得很复杂
I don't know why she's got to complicate everything.
你勾坏了她的线衣 是不是?
Got her cardy,did you?
我的天呐!
By Jove!
就快6点了 Fawlty
Nearly 6:00,Fawlty.
是吗?
Is it?
是啊
Yes, well,
等你准备好
when you're ready,
我想喝点果汁什么的
I might have a fruit juice or something.
我马上就来招呼你 等我把这个挂上
I'll open up the moment I've done this, Major.
不用着急
No immediate hurry.
酒鬼老头
Drunken old sod.
Polly!
Polly!
Polly!
Polly!
Manuel!
Manuel!
哦~~~~~
Oh...
这里是Fawlty旅馆 你好
Yes, Fawlty Towers,Hello?
我刚才就正在挂啊!你这笨女人!
I was just doing it,you stupid woman,
我就刚把它放下来接电♥话♥
I just put it down to come here
来被你提醒去做我已经在做的事...
to be reminded by you to do what I'm already...
你提醒我有什么意义呢?
What's the point of reminding me
提醒我做我正在做的事?这他妈有啥意义?
to do what I'm already doing?What is the bloody point?
我正在做啊 不是吗?
I'm doing it,aren't I?
是的 我接了电♥话♥
Yes, I picked it up.
没有 我还没找到机会
No, I haven't had a chance yet.
我一回来就一直在这儿忙
I've been at it solidly ever since I got back.
好的 我会的
Yes, I will.
不 我还没 但是我会的
No, I haven't yet,but I will,
是的 我知道 我会试着把它搞干净
yes, I know it, I'll try and get it cleared up.
还有事吗?
Anything else? I mean,
你是否想把这旅馆往左挪一点 还是...
would you like the hotel moved a bit to the left, or...
你享受你的手术吧 希望别出什么差错
Enjoy the operation, dear,let's hope nothing goes wrong.
我用我反向生长的舌头祝福你
I wish it was an ingrowing tongue.
叫我什么事?
Yes?
这不是了不起的克赖顿嘛(苏格兰冒险家)
It's the Admirable Crichton.Well?
你叫我吗?
You called, sir?
是上个星期叫你的 不用担心
Last week.But not to worry.
啥?
?Qu?
天呐
Oh, Buddah.
你去给我拿个锤子来
Look, go and get me a hammer.
锤子?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表