剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
实际上 我都在工作
Actually, Basil,I've been working.
你知道什么是工作吧?
You know what I mean by working, don't you?
就像你总是和客人唱反调
I mean getting things done as opposed to squabbling with the guests.
你以为和弱智客人打交道很容易吗?
I would find it a little easier to cope with some of the cretins we get in here,
你这刻薄鬼
my little nest of vipers,
你一点都不合作 我容易吗我
if I got a smidgen of cooperation from you.
合作?真好笑。
"Cooperation"?That's a laugh.
你要是能合作 猪都能飞了 你这说的叫什么话
The day you'll cooperate you'll be a wooden box.I've never heard such rudeness.
你以为我会对那些流氓客人点头哈腰吗?
If you think I'm going to fawn to some of the yobbos we get in here...
这里是旅馆 不是拘留所
This is a hotel, Basil,not a borstal,
如果你稍微有点礼貌 是会对生意有利的
and it might help business if you could have a little more courtesy. Just a little.
和Audrey打半小时电♥话♥会对生意有利吗?
Talking to Audrey for half an hour helps business?
我就是在说生意的事 我告诉你
It was about business,for your information.
她有一些信息 你一定感兴趣
Audrey has some news that may interest you.
是吗 让我猜猜 是不是市长戴假发了?
This will be good. Let me guess.The mayor wears a toupee?
有人给他的猫做美甲了?我猜对了吗?
Somebody's got nail varnish on his cats?Am I getting warm?
有个酒店质量监察员在这里
There are some hotel inspectors in town.
什么?
What?
她知道些什么? - 她就知道这些
What does she know?- That's all she knows.
她怎么知道的?
How does she know?
她一朋友Bill Morton无意中听到三个人的谈话
A friend of Bill Morton's overheard three men
昨晚在一个酒吧 正在讨论德文郡的酒店质量
in a pub last night comparing notes on places they'd just been in Exeter.
三个人 我马上打给Bill
Three men.I'll call Bill.
你不需要打给他
You don't have to call Bill, Basil.
你只需要有礼貌一点就可以了
Just try to exercise a little courtesy.
切~~ 有礼貌
Humph. "Courtesy."
报纸来了吗?
Papers arrived,Fawlty?
还没!哦还没来 不好意思
Not yet... no, Major.Sorry, sorry.
你能等会儿再打电♥话♥吗?
Could you do that in a moment, please?
我在打电♥话♥呢!
I'm on the telephone.
你还没有打出去 不是吗?
You haven't finished dialing yet,have you? Now, listen...
今晚BBC2会播一部关于一种会尖叫的鸟的纪录片
There is a documentary on BBC2 this evening about Squawking Bird,
那鸟是1860年代北印第安人的图腾
the leader of the Blackfoot Indians in the late 1860s.
8:45开始 大约45分钟长
This starts at 8:45 and goes on for approximately three quarters of an hour.
不好意思 你在和我说话吗? -是的
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?- Indeed, I am.
有没有可能你可以帮我把BBC2
Is it possible for me to reserve the BBC2 channel
的这个视觉盛宴的时段预定下来?
for the duration of this televisual feast?
你为什么不能好好说话?
Why don't you talk properly?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
不 我不能帮你预定 - 什么?
No. It isn't.- What?
我没有可能可以将BBC2的
It is not possible to reserve the BBC2 channel
这个"视觉盛宴"从它的开头
from the commencement of this "televisual feast"
直到它的结尾的时段 为你预定下来 谢谢
until the moment of the termination of its ending, thank you so much.
我能不能给你提供一个方案?
Might I suggest you introduce such a scheme?
不
No!
我想告诉你 我深谙酒店经营之道
I would just like to tell you that I have a wide experience
我有些属酒店业的深谋远虑的相熟者
of hotels, and some of those of my acquaintance
都认为能提供此项服务是
have had the foresight to introduce this facility
可以使住客获益。
for the benefit of their guests.
哦 你"深谙酒店经营之道"?
I see, you have a"wide experience of hotels?"
在我工作的过程中
in my professional activities
我是长♥期♥与酒店业打交道的
I'm in constant contact with them.
是嘛?
Are you really?
那么我可不可以租一组电视设备
Is it possible for me to hire a television set
然后我可以在我的房♥间单独观看
to view the program in the privacy of my own room?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你有没有这项服务 租一台电视
Have you the facility to hire a television set
给你的客户?
to one of your guests?
好主意 我很高兴你问我这问题
A good point.I'm glad you asked me that.
没有这样的服务 - 哦
Not as such. - Oh.
但是 我们有引进预定电视节目的方案
However, we do have plans to introduce such a scheme
就在不久的将来
in the near future.
这对我没什么用不是吗?
That's not much use to me tonight, is it?
但是我可以告诉你 我将直接引进另一个方案
No, but I'll tell you what, why don't I introduce another scheme straightaway,
也就是你刚才提出的方案
along the lines that you've already suggested,
帮你预定收看BBC2频道的时段
by which I reserve the BBC2 Channel for you tonight?
嗯 这才像话嘛
Now, that's more like it.
不客气 这就是我们的工作
Not at all.That's what we're here for, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
在我帮你叫出租车前你还有什么需要?
Is there anything else before I call your taxi?
是的我有 那里有一个人
Well, yes, there is.Somebody in there
说你有一个乒乓球台
mentioned that you had a table tennis table.
是的 我们有
Indeed we do, yes.
虽然它不是全新的
It is not in absolutely mint condition,
但是绝对可以用
but it could certainly be used in an emergency.
你可以在旅馆的南翼找到它
It is to be found in the south wing,
只需望出院子 你就可以看到它 也很阴凉
overlooking the courtyard,where there is, of course, ample parking.
啊 Polly
Ah, Polly.
Hutchinson先生
请允许我向您介绍Polly Sherman
Mr. Hutchinson,may I introduce Polly Sherman,
就是站在你面前的这位
who is with us at the moment?
你好 - 你好
How do you do? - How do you do?
等一下 我们以前好像见过 我想想
Wait a minute.We've met before, I think.
是的 我服务您吃早餐来着
Yes, I served you at breakfast.
哦 是的 你把葡萄柚汁倒洒了 你这淘气的姑娘
Oh, yes, and you spilled the grapefruit juice,didn't you, you naughty girl?
是你移♥动♥了杯子不是吗?
You moved the glass,didn't you?
谢谢 谢谢 Polly
Thank you, thank you,Polly, yes.
非常可爱的姑娘 非常聪明
Awfully nice girl.Very bright.
她是一个很合格的画家
She's a fully qualified painter, you know.
是吗? - 是的
Oh, really?- Yes.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
我们很高兴能请到她那样有能力的人
We do like to have girls of that caliber
她很能帮忙 增加了很多...
to help us out.It does add a certain...
那你准备好吃午餐了吗?
Well, would you care to partake of lunch now?
当然 好像还没有...
Surely it's not yet...
天呐 在这里您不用担心这么多
Goodness me, we don't worry about things like that here.
不用怕 这里是旅馆 不是拘留所
No fear.This is a hotel, not a borstal.
Basil?
Basil?
你有没有...还没有到时间呢。
Have you...?It's not half past yet.
我正在和Hutchinson说呢
I was just saying to Mr. Hutchinson, dear,
这里是旅馆不是拘留所
this is a hotel,not a borstal.
厨师还没有准备好呢
Chef won't be ready, Basil.
我来处理吧 - 你打电♥话♥给Bill没有?
Leave it to me, dear, leave it to me.- Did you ring Bill?
没有 亲爱的 没有必要了
No, dear, not necessary.
什么? - 等会和你说
What?- Explain later.
我必须去照顾Hutchinson先生了
But I must look after Mr. Hutchinson now.
西班牙煎蛋
A Spanish omelette.
请放在盘子里 别再放在桌布上了
And on the plate, please,none on the tablecloth.
不好意思 你该不会是
Excuse me, you're not by any chance
肯特公爵吧?
the Duke of Kent,are you?
不不不 你认错人了
No, no, no, you've got the wrong person there.
啊 Hutchinson先生 你点菜了吗
Ah, Mr. Hutchinson,you've ordered, have you?
是的 我点了西班牙煎蛋
Yes, I'm going to have your Spanish omelette.
真不错
Splendid.
我想那些蔬菜和
I assume that all the vegetables
鸡蛋都是应该是新鲜的吧?
within the omelette are fresh?
哦 是的 - 豌豆也是吗?
Oh, yes, yes.- Including the peas?
是的 它们都是新鲜的
Oh, yes, they're fresh,all right.
它们不是冰冻的吧?
They're not frozen,are they?
呃 它们确实是冰冻的
Well, they're frozen, yes.
如果它们是冰冻的 那就不算是新鲜不是吗?
Well, if they're frozen,they're not fresh, are they?
我向您保证它们都是在新鲜的时候被冰冻的
Well, I assure you they were absolutely fresh when they were frozen.
哦 现在的酒店都是这样了
Oh, dear. There's a lot of this nowadays in hotels.
哪样? - 那我就换成芝士沙拉吧
A lot of what?- I'll just have a cheese salad, please.
什么?
What?
我只吃新鲜蔬菜 我还是换成芝士沙拉
I only eat fresh vegetables, you see.I'll just have a cheese salad.
我们可以为您做没有豌豆的西班牙煎蛋
We could do the omelette without the peas.
不用了 我一直觉得豌豆
No, no, no, I always feel that the peas
是整道菜不可或缺的一部分
are an integral part of the overall flavor.
我想向你建议 以后你最好
Might I suggest that in future
储备足够的新鲜蔬菜项目
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表