剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
好的,16至18日,双人间不带浴室。
One double room without bath for the 16th, 17th and 18th.
好的,您能再寄一封信来确认吗?
Yes, and if you'd be so good as to confirm by letter?
太谢谢你了,再见!
Thank you so much,goodbye.
你给12号♥房♥间算好帐单了吗?Basil?
Have you made up the bill for room 12, Basil?
哦,我还没有来得及。
No, I haven't yet, no.
但是他们很着急啊。
Well, they're in a hurry,
Polly说他们没有接到提醒电♥话♥。
Polly says they didn't get their alarm call.
还有,Basil,快点把那幅画给挂上。
And Basil, please get that picture up,
那画都放那一个星期了。
it's been there for a week.
那画是周一才在那的。Sybil
It's been there since Monday, Sybil.
周二、周三、周四
Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,
早上好!周五、周六...
Good morning.Friday,Sat...
Manuel!
Manuel!
这几盘黄油放得太多了。
There is too much butter on those trays.
啥?
Que?
这-几-盘-黄-油-放-的-太-多-鸟。
There is too much butter on those trays.
不不不,先生 -什么?
No, no, no, Senor!- What?
不是"这几盘"
Not "on those trays."
不是,是"介几盘"。
No Sir, "Uno dos tres."Uno, dos, tres.
放太多黄牛了。
No,no.Hay mucho burro alli!
啥?
Que?
放太多黄牛了!
Hay mucho burro alli!
啊!黄油!
Ah, mantequilla!
什么?啥?
What? Que?
是黄油,你刚才说的是黄牛!
Mantequilla.Burro is... is hee-haw.
什么?
What?
你说的是黄牛!
Burro...burro is hee-haw,hee-haw.
Manuel,每个餐包放一个黄油。
Manuel,por favor. Uno momento.
知道了。
Si, si, si.
怎么了?Basil?
What's the matter, Basil?
没什么亲爱的,我马上搞定它。
Nothing, dear,I'm just dealing with it.
"他说得很好"用英语怎么说?
He speak good...how do you say...?
说英语!
English!
黄油!一共放两个!
Mantequilla,solamente, dos.
两个?
Dos?
别看我,你应该会说啊!我可不会。
Well, don't look at me,you're supposed to be able to speak it.
两块!
Two pieces!
每份两个!快去快去!!
Two each!Arriba, arriba!
我不知道你为什么要雇他。
I don't know why you wanted to hire him, Basil.
因为他人工低又很想学习。亲爱的。
Because he's cheap and keen to learn, dear.
现在又不景气。
And in this day and age such...
但是为什么你要说你会说他的语言?
But why did you say you could speak the language?
我学过正统的西班牙语
I learned classical Spanish,
而不是他说的那种奇怪的方言。
not the strange dialect he seems to have picked up.
训练个猴子都比这快些。
It'd be quicker to train a monkey.
早上好!Gatsby小姐、Tibbs小姐。
Good morning,Miss Gatsby.Morning, Miss Tibbs.
早上好!早上好!
Good morning,good morning.
Basil! - 什么事?
Basil!- Yes, dear?
你到底要什么时候才把那画挂上?
Are you going to hang the picture?
我马上就挂。 - 什么时候?
Yes I am, dear. - When?
当我...当我...
When I've-when I've...
为什么你不干脆现在就挂上。
Well, why don't you do it now?
但是我正在改菜单啊!
Well, I'm doing this, dear,I'm doing the menu.
你一整个早上都在搞这个菜单!
You've got all morning to do the menu.
你何不现在就把那画挂上?!
Why don't you hang the picture now?
怎么样? - 好好我挂!
Well? - Yes, all right,
你恐怕不知道做一份菜单要多久!
I don't think you realize how long it takes to do the menu,
算了!我现在就把这画挂上!
it doesn't matter,I'll hang the picture now.
如果因菜单没弄好而耽误午餐时间可不关我事
If the menus are late for lunch,it doesn't matter,
客人们可以边看这幅画边等,不是吗?
the guests can look at the picture till they are ready, right?
往下一点。
Lower.
往下一点。
Lower.
再往上一点。
Up a bit.
好!- 谢谢你亲爱的。
There! - Thank you, dear.
我真不知道没了你我该怎么办。
I don't know where I'd be without you.
可能在充满生机之地。
In the land of the living, probably.
什么事?
Yes?
请给我们帐单,谢谢。
Uh, could we have our bill please?
请等一会儿。
Well, can you wait a minute?
可是我们已经快要赶不上火车了
Right, I'm afraid we're a bit late for our train,
我们没有接到提醒电♥话♥。
we didn't get our alarm call.
好!
Right.
你知道吗?我5点就起床了!
I was up at 5:00,you know,
我们有些人手不足。
we do have staff problems,
做事情不像变魔术!
I'm so sorry,it's not all done by magic.
Basil,你在搞菜单吗?
Basil, are you doing the menu?
不,我没有在做菜单。
No, I'm not doing the menu, dear.
我在为这着急的可爱的一对算帐单。
I am doing the bill for these charming people who are in a hurry.
真不好意思给你添麻烦了。
I'm sorry to cause all this trouble,
但是因为我们没有接到提醒电♥话♥。
but the reason we're late is we didn't get our alarm call.
哦,真对不起。
Oh, dear, I am sorry.
为什么他们没有接到提醒电♥话♥?
Basil, why didn't they get their alarm call?
因为我忘记了。
Because I forgot.
真对不起!我不是完美的!
I am so sorry I am not perfect!
给,这是你们的帐单。
There you are,there's the bill.
请你把钱给我的妻子。
Perhaps you'd pay my wife,
我必须把那画挂上。
I have to put the picture up...
如果没有垃圾需要倒的话。
If there aren't any dustbins to be cleaned out...
报纸!
Newspapers!
再见!欢迎下次再来!
Goodbye.See you again!
别忘了把画挂上!
Don't forget the picture, Basil.
我不会的,包在我身上!
I won't, dear,leave it to me.
我出去一下。
I'm going out now.
我希望我回来的时候你已经挂好了。
I expect it to up when I come back.
小心开车哦!
Drive carefully, dear.
早上好,少校!
Good morning,Major.
早上好!Fawlty
Morning, Fawlty.
今天的报纸来晚了
I do apologize for the tardiness of the arrival
真不好意思。
of your newspaper this morning, Major.
我会再和他们说说
I will speak to them again,
看看他们是否能改进。
see if something can be done.
哦!又罢♥工♥了!
Ah, more strikes.
清洁工人。邮递员。
Dustmen, post office...
真令人欲哭无泪,不是吗?
It makes you want to cry,doesn't it?
这年头是怎么了
What's happened to the old idea
我们以前都是很爱"为人♥民♥服务"的。
of doing something for your fellow man, of service?
你看现在。。 - Fawlty先生?
I mean, today... - Mr. Fawlty?
马上就来!
Yes, I'm coming!Wait a moment!
那些人都不把你放在眼里。
They treat you like dirt,you know?
是啊,完全无视别人。
Of course it's pure ignorance,
不过现在这些客人的层次...
but with the class of guests one gets nowadays...
D'olivera得了一百分。
Ah! D'olivera made a hundred!
是吗?真的吗?
Did he?Did he really?
他可真行!
Good for him,good old dolly.
是啊~~
Well, well, well...
谢谢你,Polly。
Thank you, Polly.
我们只在这儿住到周日。
We're only staying till Sunday!
好的,谢谢。
Right, thank you.
我以为你出去了,亲爱的。
Ah, I thought you were going out, dear.
这是什么?
What's this?
我决定登广♥告♥宣传一下。
I decided, Sybil,to advertise.
花了多少钱?
How much did it cost?
大概15块。
Oh, I haven't...15?
是40吧。 - 40块。
Forty. - Forty.
我已经和你说过我们该在哪登广♥告♥。
I have told you where we advertise.
我很了解酒店业。
Sybil, I know the hotel business.
不,你懂个毛。
No you don't,Basil.
我们要吸引客户的注意力。
Sybil, we've got to try and attract
吸引那些高级客户。
a better class of person.
为什么?
Why?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表