剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
你能不能告诉我你在干什么?
Will you just tell me what you're doing?
我们必须改掉菜单
We've got to change the menu.
为什么? 为什么?
Why? Why?
为什么? - 听着 他在那昏过去了
Why?- Listen, he's out there!
他已经不省人事了 所以我让Andre...
He's flat out!So, Andre's...
谁昏过去了?
Who is?
什么? - 谁昏过去了?
What?!- Who is "out"?
Kurt!你以为会是谁?基辛格吗?
Kurt! Who did you think,Henry Kissinger?
怎么会昏过去的? - 他喝醉了!
What do you mean out? - He's drunk!
喝醉? - 喝醉了!
Drunk? - Drunk!
喝醉了,喝大了,喝高了 明白了吗?
Soused, potted,inebriated, got it?!
我不相信 -我也不想相信
I don't believe it.- Neither do I.
也许这只是一个梦
Perhaps it's a dream.
不!这不是一个梦 我们被困住了!好!
No, it's not a dream.We're stuck with it. Right!
Andre正在做菜 我马上开车去拿
Andre's doing the cooking,I'll collect it in the car.
他做了什么?
What's he cooking?
鸭子
Duck!
鸭子? - 鸭子!
Duck? - Duck!
鸭子? - 就像这样的 鸭子
Duck? - You know, duck.
真不好意思让你们久等了
I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting.
我们可以点菜了
Well, we'd like to order now.
呃 好的 很好
Uh, yes, quite.
我妻子想要来个龙虾做主菜...
My wife would like the lobster as her main...
好的 但是...
Yes, excuse me...
有一个小小的问题
there is one small thing.
我想你们拿错菜单了
I'm afraid you were given the wrong menus.
这才是今晚的菜单
Uh, this is tonight's menu.
什么?
What?
呃 是这样的
Uh, yes,I'm afraid
厨师改变了主意 但是他又忘记和我们说了
the chef changed his mind,and forgot to tell us.
他很有才华但是却有点变化无常
He's like that.Brilliant, but temperamental.
什么?全部都换了? - 是的
He's changed everything.- I'm afraid so.
他觉得那菜单不够好 所以他就废弃了
It wasn't good enough,so he just chucked it away.
他是个完美主义者
He's such a perfectionist.
那龙虾呢? - 不仅龙虾
The lobster? - Lobster,
腓里牛排 只要你想得出来的 都已经在垃圾桶了
tournedos, you name it,it's in the bin.
真是非同寻常
How extraordinary.
幸运的垃圾桶
Lucky old bin, I say.
这是你们的新菜单
This is your new menu.
橙味鸭
Duck with orange.
樱桃鸭
Duck with cherries.
惊喜鸭?
Duck surprise?
惊喜鸭是什么?
What's duck surprise?
就是不是橙味也不是樱桃味的鸭子
Uh, that's duck without orange or cherries.
就只有鸭子吗?
Is this all there is?Duck?
嗯 是的
Um, yes.
当然了 有三种非同凡响的口味
Done, of course, the three extremely different ways.
如果不喜欢吃鸭子的话怎么办呢?
And what do you do if you don't like duck?
如果你不喜欢吃鸭子...
If you don't like duck...
那你就得挨饿了。
Uh, you're rather stuck.
那我真幸运 我很喜欢吃鸭子
Well, fortunately,I love it!
那太好了 那么就是四份鸭子 是吗?
Oh, good, so that's four ducks, is it?
你是对的
You were right.
现在他要去Andre那里拿鸭子
Now, he's getting this duck from Andre.
但是我不知道他要放什么蔬菜
Yes, but I don't know what vegetables he's put on.
三份鲑鱼慕斯 Polly
Three salmon mousses, Polly.
还有Hall太太要一份鲻鱼加芥末酱
And one mullet with mustard sauce for Mrs. Hall.
鲻鱼去哪了?
Where's the mullet?
在那!
There!
好的
Oh, right.
蔬菜你怎么办?Basil?
What are you doing about vegetables, Basil?
和另一个菜单一样
Same as the other menu, dear.
Andre没做吗? - 没有 你和Polly来做!
Andre's not doing any? - No, no! You and Polly!
嗯 芥末酱! - 芥末酱在这 给
Um, mustard sauce!- Mustard sauce, here.
当我到车里的时候你们要准备好 行不行?
When I'm out in the car,you get them ready, right?
好的 - 准备好了吗 Polly?
Right.- Ready, Polly?
好了
Ready.
Manuel呢? - 好了
Manuel? - S?
这两份送去九号♥桌 这个
Two of those for table nine,and one of those,
和这个送去四号♥桌 快去!
and that one's for table four. Come on!
好的
S?
啊~~ - 给您
Ah.- There you are.
给您 - 不是这样 反了
There you go. - No, the other way around.
啥? - 反了
?Qu? - The other way around.
哦!您请!
Oh.Please!
不不不 盘子反了!
No, no, no!The plates!
换盘子!
Change the plates.
哦 这弄脏了 我去换
Oh, is dirty.I change.
过来!
Come here!
交换盘子
Change the plates.
交换盘子
"Change the plates."
不好意思
Pardon.
好的 我来和他们说
S? I tell them.
不好意思 不好意思
Sorry.Sorry.
搞错了
Is wrong.
噢!
Ow!
真不好意思 他是巴塞罗那来的
I'm so sorry,he's from Barcelona.
请原谅
Do forgive me.
我真不知道他看上你什么了!
I don't know what he sees in you!
我们能喝点什么吗 亲爱的?
Do you think we could have a drink, dear?
能给我看看酒单吗?
May I see the wine list,please,Fawlty?
当然 少校...
Certainly, Major...
上校!
Colonel!
都还满意吧?
Everything all right?
是的 我希望是
Yes, I expect so.
很好 Twitchen太太呢?
Oh, good.Mrs. Twitchen?
是的 还好 Fawlty先生
Yes, it's fine,Mr. Fawlty.
很好 很好
Good.Good.
他头发里有东西
He's got it in his hair.
味道如何 亲爱的?
How is it, dear?
挺不错的 真意外
Rather good,surprisingly.
好的 这是酒单
Well, there's the wine list.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
怎么了? 发生什么了?
What is it, petal?What's the matter?
你没事吧?
Is everything all right?
我要吐了!
Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick!
是不同凡响的味道吧 是吗?
It is an unusual taste,isn't it?
这是生的 你这无知的东西
It's not cooked,you ignoramus!
你究竟想对我们干什么?
What are you trying to do to us, Fawlty?
你是说这没熟吗?
Do you mean that's raw?
那你想要一份熟的吗?
Oh, would you prefer a cooked one?
当然她想要吃熟的!
Of course she'd prefer a cooked one!
那我去给您换一份熟的。
I'll get you a cooked one then.
那样会更好吃!
It'll be even nicer!
不!不!
No! No!
这是生的!这鲻鱼是生的!
This is raw!This mullet is raw!
我们该怎么办?
What do we do to it?
Kurt! Kurt!
Kurt! Kurt!
Kurt 你听我说...
Kurt, listen...
我们该怎么办? 啊!
what do we do with this, hmm?
我们该烤它一下吗?如果是 你就"啊"一下
Do we grill it?If we grill it, just go, "uh".
好的 那该炸一下吗?如果是 你"啊"一下
All right, do we fry it?Just go, "uh".
真是太棒了 不是吗?
Going well,isn't it?
Basil 你快点去拿菜吧你
Basil, will you just get out?
好的!
Right!
酒! - 什么?
Wine!- What?
上校想要喝酒
The colonel wants some wine.
不 你去招呼 他不会打女人的
No, you go, Polly.He won't hit a woman.
请问 呃...
Have you, uh...
请问您选好了吗? 少校?
Have you chosen yet,major?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表