剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
你有没有什么贵重品要存放啊?
Any valuables to deposit,Sir Richard?
比如说砖块。
Any bricks?
真是不好意思!你这个王八蛋!
I do apologize...You bastard!
你们将会入住12号♥房♥间
We've given you room 12
可以看到整个公园
with the view overlooking the park...
我肯定你们会很喜欢的
I'm sure you'll like it...
我们马上就把你们的包拿上去
We'll have your bags brought up...
让我介绍我的妻子
And may I introduce your wife?
你好吗 勋爵
Hello, Lord Melbury!
王八蛋! - BASIL!
Bastard! - Basil!
请别在意。
Please think nothing of it.
请等等。
Do please excuse me one moment.
Basil,爵士和女爵要走了!
Basil, the morrises are leaving.
你们去哪?你们去哪?
Where are you going?Where are you going?
我们不要住这里!
We're leaving!
哦!别走!你们会喜欢这里的!
Oh, don't, please stay,you'll like it here.
我这辈子从未住过这种地方
I've never been in such a place in my life.
你这个势利眼!!
You snobs!
你这个自大的势利的弱智!
You stupid, stuck-up,toffee-nosed, half-witted...
上层阶级的大脓包!
upper-class piles of... pus!
别别 - 就一下 就一下
Sorry, Mr. Fawlty. - Just one, please.
不好意思Fawlty先生
Sorry, Mr. Fawlty.
我最好把画给挂上
Well, I'd better put the picture up.
哦,谢谢你 Polly
Oh, thank You, Polly,for the...
干得好Manuel - 啥?
Well done, Manuel.- Que?
哦...好!
Oh... Ole.
真不好意思啊Fawlty先生
Sorry about that,Mr. Fawlty.
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
不必了,我最好把这个挂上
No, no, I'd better put this up, I suppose.
Basil!
Basil!
一杯琴酒加橙
A gin and orange,
柠檬汁和威士忌加水!!
a lemon squash and a scotch and water, please!
好!!!
Right!
跟我来!!
Come on.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表