剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
Ah, oui, s'il vous plant. Cafeau lait.
咖啡什么? - 牛奶
Caf?what?- Au lait.
啊?牛奶 好的
Ah, "ol?. Quite.
这是你的咖啡
There we are.Voil?sommes nous.
给您 - 你呢?
Caf?pour vous.- Vous?
不来一杯吗?
Pas pour toi?
我等会儿再喝。
Well, I'll probably have one later.
真有趣 - 哦 很好很好
Very funny.- Oh good, good.
Fawlty先生 我差点忘了
Oh, Mr. Fawlty, I forget.
我房♥间的窗子打不开了 你能帮我看看吗
The window in my bedroom,I can't open it. Could you?
当然 我等会儿就去把它修好
Oh, certainly, I'll pop up and fix it. Certainly.
给你 这盘...。
For you, and this one...
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
Manuel?
Manuel?
哦 我太难受了
Oh, is terrible!
你快回厨房♥去
Go to the kitchen,Manuel.
我走不动了
I cannot.
给我马上回厨房♥里去!
Go to the kitchen immediately.
快点
Come on, Manuel.
哦 不 让我在这死了吧
No, no, please,I die here. Please.
不好意思
Sorry about this.
他最近工作过度了
He's been overworking awfully hard recently.
有什么我能做的吗?
Can I help?
不用 我可以搞定 谢谢 Polly
No, I can manage.Thank you, Polly.
快点 - 哦 不
Come on. - Oh, no, please.
他们又开始了 你看
He's at it again.Look.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
没什么
Nothing.
你刚才说什么?
I thought you said something?
没有啊 你们继续
No, no. Carry on.
吃你们的饭!
Get on with your meals.
谢谢你 Lloyd先生
Thank you, Mr. Lloyd.
只住一晚吗?
And this is just for tonight, isn't it?
是的 - 你们吃午饭吗?
That's right.- Will you be taking lunch?
我们恐怕没有时间
We won't have time,I'm afraid.
我们两点半要参加一个婚礼
We've got this wedding at half past 2:00.
我能不能打个电♥话♥?
I wonder, could I make a call?
可以 用那部电♥话♥
Please,use that phone.
请问你们能不能
Would it be possible
送点三明治上我们房♥间?
to have sandwiches sent up to the room?
当然可以 给你钥匙
Certainly.Here's the key.
一会儿就将你们的行李送上去
I'll have your bags brought up in a moment.
你们要咖啡配三明治吗?
Would you like coffee with the sandwiches?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
妈妈
Mum!
你好 亲爱的 你好 Alan
Hello, darling.Hello, Alan.
你好 Rachel
Hello, Rachel.
Phillip呢? 路上顺利吗?
Where's Phillip?Did he have a good trip?
很好 他在楼上
Marvelous,he's upstairs.
请找Brice太太
Could I speak to Mrs. Brice, please?
一会儿见
I'll see you in a moment.
我去吃完我的早饭
I'm just going to finish my breakfast.
行李在这里
There they are.
钥匙呢
Where's the key?
他人已经在上面了
He's already taken it up, Basil.
好的
All right.
Anne吗?
Anne?
我是Rachel Lloyd,事情顺利吗?
It's Rachel Lloyd here.How's everything?
我现在将您的行李拿上去
I'm going to take your cases upstairs.
我知道
Yes, I know.
亲爱的 这真美 谢谢你
Darling, it's beautiful,thank you.
Sybil Sybil
Sybil, Sybil.
啊 你好 - 你好
Ah, hello.- Hello.
你是Lloyd太太吗? - 我是
It's Mrs. Lloyd, isn't it?- That's right.
你好 我是Fawlty。Basil Fawlty
How do you do?Fawlty, Basil Fawlty.
你好 - 我挺好的 没什么可抱怨的
How do you do? - Pretty well, can't complain.
很好
Good.
我们最近才刚打通这扇门
We had this door knocked through recently.
做得挺好的 你不觉得吗?
Made a rather good job of it,don't you think?
是的 很好看
Yes, yes.It's very nice.
真是太好了 这改变了我的生活
Marvelous.Changed our lives, really.
以前要走100码 从那里绕
Used to have to do the 100 yards through there and back again,
但是现在只需要开开门就行了
but now we can just sort of open it and...
平常是可以打开的 哈哈
it isn't working as well as it usually does. Ha!
你就可以直接进去
You can go right in.
就像那样 真棒 很方便有效
Just like that.Marvelous.Really.Rather simple,but effective.
你想试试吗 参观一下厨房♥和...
Would you like to have a try,see the kitchen and...
以后再参观吧 我现在
I'd love to one day,but I think just now,
必须要上楼了 再见
I'd better get upstairs.So, I'll see you later.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我这条老腿有点问题 我最好在这坐一会儿
Bit of trouble with the old leg,I'd better sit down here for a moment.
朝鲜战争时的弹片还留在里面
Bit of shrapnel,Korean war. Still in there.
不能取出来吗?
Can't they get it out?
不行 太深了
No, too deep,too deep.
你看 这就是厨房♥
Well,this is the kitchen,as you can see.
什么? - 这是厨房♥
What?- The kitchen, yes.
我们五年前粉刷了一下这里
We had it plastered about five years ago.
现在有些地方石灰脱落了
We've got a few cracks up there now.
哦 别担心他 他只是在那睡一会儿
Oh, don't worry about him.He's just having a lie down.
他是西班牙巴塞罗那人 他有午睡的习惯
He's Spanish. From Barcelona.You know, sort of siesta. But he's fine.
昨天是他的生日
It was his birthday yesterday.
有些地方石灰脱落了 但是并不严重
We have a few cracks up there now,but nothing serious.
这里虽没有西斯廷大教堂华丽 但我们住的很开心
As I say, it's not the Sistine Chapel,but we're very happy with it.
你肯定他没事吗?
Are you sure he's all right?
哦 是的 他没事
Oh, yes.Yes, he's fine. Yes.
但是他在呻♥吟♥啊
But he's groaning.
是吗? 他有吗?
Is he? Is he?
你听不见吗?
Can't you hear him?
哦他是 我刚刚想起来
So he is.Listen, I just remembered
我刚才误把你的行李留在你房♥间外面了
I left your cases just outside your room,by mistake.
你不介意我现在上去把它们放进去吧?
Would you mind if I went up and put them inside now?
除非你还有什么事...
Unless there's anything else...
你不觉得我们应该打开...
Don't you think perhaps we should open...
不不不 别担心 我妻子会搞定的 Sybil!
No, no, no!Don't worry about that.My wife will deal with that.Sybil!
呃 如果你能 呃...
So, if you'd like to,uh...
过来 跟我来
Come on! Come along.
请进
Come in.
你的三明治 Lloyd先生
Your sandwiches,Mr. Lloyd.
Polly!
Polly!
你好 - 你好吗?
Hello.- How are you?
我很好 - 真高兴见到你
Fantastic.- It's great to see you.
你还是这么帅
You're still gorgeous.
哦 天呐...
Dear, dear, dear.
有什么问题吗?
Is anything the matter?
Lloyd太太 我能和你说几句话吗?
Mrs. Lloyd, could I have a word with you?
你正在说啊
You are.
有些事我必须向你解释一下
Well, there's something that I need to explain.
什么? - 你能进来这里吗?
Well?- Could we go in there?
哦 这真的有必要吗?
Oh,really,is it absolutely necessary?
恐怕有必要
I'm afraid it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
Lloyd太太 我真不好意思
Mrs. Lloyd,I'm so sorry...
但是 这是...
but... this is...
一间更好的房♥间
a much nicer room
比我们安排给你的那间更好
than the one we've given you.
什么? - 不好意思
What? - I'm sorry,
我是说这间比我们给你的那间更好
I was just saying that this room is so much nicer than yours,
我只是带你来看看这间 然后向你道歉
and I wanted to bring you in here now,and show it to you and apologize,
以防你发现之后觉得不满意
in case you found out about it later,and got rather cross.
现在 问题是...
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表