剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
Ah, Mr. Fawlty.
晚上好 我这就关上
Good evening. Sorry.
不不 别关上 我喜欢肖邦
No, no, don't switch it off.I love Chopin.
是吗? 这是你的钥匙
Really?Ah, there's your key.
肖邦的曲子很浪漫
Ah, it's so romantic.
是的
Yes, exactly.
你是个浪漫的人吗?
Are you romantic,Mr. Fawlty?
不 天呐 我不是
No, God, no.
但是我觉得你很浪漫
Well, I think you are.
我觉得 在你古板的英国外表下
I think, beneath that English exterior
有一颗悸动的热情的心
throbs a passion that would make
连拜伦都相形见拙
Lord Byron look like a tobacconist.
不会吧 不会的
No way.No, sorry.
别害羞啊 我不会再坐在你身上的。
Oh, don't look so bashful.I won't try and sit on you again.
你可爱的妻子呢?
And where is your charming wife this evening?
她今晚在她朋友家过夜
She's spending the night with a friend.
哦? - 是女的 女性朋友
Hmm.- A girl, a lady friend.
那就没人烦你啦 是吗?
When the cat's away, eh?
并不是 我还有很多事情要做
Oh, hardly.Too much to do.
晚安 - 晚安
Well, good night.- Bonne nuit.
Fawlty先生 - 什么事?
Oh, Mr. Fawlty?- Yes?
你帮我修好窗子了吗?
Did you fix my window?
哦...嗯...我忘了
Oh... uh, damn.
你能帮我修一下吗?今晚很热。
If you could, please?It's so hot tonight.
好的 好的 没问题
Yes. Yes, okay.Right.
哈 修好了
Ungh!Here we are.
你真强壮
You're so strong.
我肯定你也是 如果你留意的话
Well, I'm sure you are, too,if you put your mind to it.
你妻子不该离开你
Your wife shouldn't leave you
留你和一个陌生女人在一起
with strange women.
我不会觉得你陌生啊
Well, I wouldn't call you that strange.
Fawlty先生 你真的很迷人
Mr. Fawlty,you're so charming.
只是有一点 呃...
Only a little.Oh, well...
你感觉到这风了吗?
Do you feel that breeze?
真是太舒服了
Isn't it wonderful?
是啊 真不错
Yes, it's nice,isn't it?
我今天晚上决定裸睡
I shall sleep "au naturelle" tonight.
是吗 好主意
Good idea, right.
但是就我一个人 没什么意思
Only it's not so much fun on your own.
哦 你可以假装不是一个人
Oh, well.One could always pretend.
哦!我的这条病腿又疼了 我最好回房♥去躺下
Ooh! Twinge from the old leg.Better go and lie down.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night.- Good night.
该死的弹片
Damn shrapnel.
嗯?是谁?
Uh, who is it?
Fawlty先生?
Mr. Fawlty?
你好
Hello.
真不好意思 我明早必须要早点走
I'm so sorry, but I have to leave early tomorrow.
你能在7点提醒我吗?
Could I have a call at 7:00, please?
好的 就这样吗 7点我提醒你
Marvelous. Is that all?Absolutely. 7:00.
请先别走
Please don't go yet.
我想你忘了些什么
I think you've forgotten something.
是吗? 我靠...
Did I? Damn...
你的录音机
Your recorder.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你留在我房♥间了 - 谢谢
You left it in my room.- Thank you so much.
你把它留在我房♥间
You left it in my room
所以你就可以再回来拿 是不是?
so you could come and get it, didn't you?
我不会让你在半夜
I'm not having you knocking on my door
敲我的门的
in the middle of the night.
我该走...走了
I should go... go.
你这个淘气的男人
You naughty man.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night.- Good night.
你快回你的房♥间 我不会再说第二遍
Look, go to your room.I won't ask you again.
开门
Open the door.
我不能
Listen, I can't.
我妻子刚刚突然回来了
My wife has just got back unexpectedly.
她正在洗澡
She's in the bathroom.
什么事 亲爱的?
What, dear?
它就在架子的第二层
I think you'll find it on the second shelf,
Sybil 亲爱的
Sybil darling.
让我进来 Basil
Let me in, Basil.
不久你就会遇见属于你的那个人的
Look, you'll meet somebody else sooner or later.
Basil!
Basil!
你控制一下你自己 你以为你在哪? 巴黎?
Try to control yourself.Where do you think you are, Paris?
让我进来!
Let me in!
闭嘴!你这个笨女人!
Shut up, will you?You silly tart!
快走开!我妻子要听见了。
Go away.My wife will hear us.
我就是你的妻子!
This is your wife.
哦!我刚做的那个梦太可怕了
Oh, what a terrible dream!
楼下有个小偷
There's a burglar downstairs.
George回去了是吗?
George got back,did he?
楼下有个小偷!
There's a burglar downstairs!
什么? - 一个小偷!快点!
What?- A burglar. Quick!
Manuel?
Manuel?
晚安
Good night.
我们刚刚参加了个婚礼。
We've been to a wedding.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表