剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
谢谢你 太谢谢你了 多管闲事...
Thank you so much for poking your nose in where...
如果不停下的话...
if you don't stop this...
啊!你救了我的命!
You save me!
好的 女士们先生们
Right. Ladies and gentlemen,
请大家全部都到大厅来好吗?
could I have everyone down here in the lobby?
是的 真是太不好意思了 打扰到大家
Yes, sorry, sorry to disturb you like this,
但是 我认为
but there is something
我必须要告诉大家一件事
that I think I ought to mention.
虽然我不知道这事是怎么会发生的
I'm not quite sure how this happened,
实际上 本旅馆从未发生过这样的事
in fact, it's never happened at this hotel before,
并且我也不知道这件事情的起因
and I'm not quite sure how it's started now.
是什么事啊?
What is it?
好吧 问题是 让我这样说吧
Well, the point is,can I put it this way?
失... - 什么?
F... - What?
失…失…失火了
F-fire. F-f-fire.
失火了? - 失火了!
Fire? - Fire!
哪里啊? - 这里!
Where? - There!
失火了
Fire.
失火了!
Fire!
失火了!
Fire!
失火了!
Fire!
失火了!
Fire!
失火了!我该怎么办!
Fire! I don't know what to do!
我要打电♥话♥给Sybil!
I'll call Sybil!
按火警铃啊! - 什么?
Ring the alarm.- What?
按火警铃啊! - 哦 对了!
Ring the alarm.- Oh, right.
钥匙在哪?
Where's the key?
钥匙呢...这真难以置信!
Where is the... I mean would you believe it?
我是说 这怎么可能发生呢?
I mean,would you believe it?
这是这旅馆有史以来第一次失火
The first time we've ever had a fire here in this hotel
却有人弄丢了钥匙!
and somebody's lost the key!
这真是这地方的典型风格不是吗?
I mean isn't that typical of this place?
太谢谢你了老天爷!太他妈的感谢你了!
Oh, thank you, God!Thank you so bloody much!
打破那玻璃罩!
Smash the glass!
什么?
What?
打破那玻璃罩!
Smash the glass.
你好?
Hello?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 好的 去那里
Right, right,out the door.
快点 Manuel!
Quick, Manuel!
拉 拉 你拉啊!
Pull, pull,man, pull!
好的 打开门
Right, open the door.
谢谢你来看我
Well, thank you for coming to see me.
别客气 我就是...
Not at all,I was just...
你觉得怎么样啊?
How are you feeling?
那火灾!
The fire!
已经... - 那火灾!
It's all... - The fire!
已经扑灭了 没什么损失
It's out.There's not much damage.
我的天哪 他们呢?
Where is it,where are they?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我要回去
Got to get back.
Basil 你能不能回床上去?
Basil, will you get back into bed?
现在怎么样了?
Yes, what is it now?!
如果你不回床上去的话
I'm going to call someone
我就要叫人来了。
if you don't get back into bed.
听我说 Sybil 求你了
Listen, Sybil, please,
如果你不介意的话 让我来处理这件事吧
I'll handle this if you don't mind.
你想要什么样的房♥间?
Now, what sort of a room do you want?
Basil!
Basil!
哦 你在这儿啊
Oh, there you are,
不能站着闲聊一天啊
I can't stand around chattering all day,
我必须得回去了。
I've got to get back.
Basil 你的情况不好
Basil, you are not well.
医生说你有脑震荡
The doctor says you've got concussion.
你必须休息
You must rest.
我一回旅馆我就休息
I'll rest when I get to the hotel.
我刚刚才问过Polly
I've just spoken to Polly,
他们现在管理的很好
they are managing perfectly well.
知道那灭火器对我做了什么吗?
Do you know what that fire extinguisher did?
它在我脸上爆♥炸♥了
It exploded in my face.
那样的灭火器又有什么意义呢?
I mean, what is the point of a fire extinguisher?
它在那里放了好几个月了
It sits there for months,
当真的发生火灾的时候
and when you actually have a fire,
当你真的需要用那该死的东西时
when you actually need the bloody thing,
它却把你的头给炸飞了!
it blows your head off!
这个国家究竟怎么了?
I mean, what is happening to this country?
都是那个Wilson太太的错!
It's bloody Wilson!
怎么这么吵啊...
What a lot of noise.
你起床干什么?
Now what are you doing out of your bed?
我要回家了 谢谢你
I'm going home,thank you so much.
我们还是要让医生
Yes, well,we'll let the doctor
来决定你能不能回家
decide that now,shall we?
不 不用了 - 上♥床♥
No, let's not.- Now, come along.
别碰我 我都不知道你去过什么地方
Don't touch me.I don't know where you've been.
好的 好的 还会开玩笑很好啊 是吗?
Yes, yes, we must have our little jokes, mustn't we?
是啊 是啊
Yes, we must,mustn't we?
天呐 你真丑 不是吗?
My God,you're ugly, aren't you?
你很吃惊吗?
Mind boggling.
Basil?
Basil?
嗯? - 我去叫医生
Hmm? - I'll get the doctor.
你需要的是整形医生,不是普通医生
You need a plastic surgeon,dear, not a doctor.
你怎么能这样和护士说话
How dare you talk to sister like that.
快回床上去
Get back into bed.
看来你没有意识到
You do not seem to realize
我需要呆在旅馆
that I am needed at the hotel.
不 你不需要
No, you're not.
现在它没有你也运营的很好
It's running beautifully without you.
Polly应付不了的!
Polly cannot cope!
至少她不会被服务员绊倒
Well, she can't fall over waiters,
或者把自己卡在桌子下
or get herself jammed under desks,
或者弄响防盗铃
or start burglar alarms,
或者把人锁在着火的房♥间里
or lock people in burning rooms,
或者喷灭火器的时候却直接喷向自己的脸
or fire fire extinguishers straight in her own face,
但是我认为旅馆没有
but I'd think the hotel can do
那种"应付"是不会影响运营的
without that sort of coping for a couple of days.
你觉得呢? Basil?
What do you think,Basil, hmm?
什么? - 哦 你好 医生
What? - Oh, hello, doctor.
你离开床了?Fawlty先生?
Out of bed,Mr. Fawlty?
差不多吧 哦 找到它们了
Sort of, oh,there they are.
好了 我最好还是回床上去
Well, better get back into bed.
我觉得有点虚弱
Oh, feel a little bit woozy.
这种感觉会持续一阵子的 Fawlty先生
You will for a time,Mr. Fawlty, you will.
是的 是的
Yes, quite, quite.
你应该尽可能的休息...
You should get as much rest as you can...
尽可能的休息...
As much rest as you can...
尽可能的休息...
As much rest as you can.
这位女士 你能否告诉我(德语)
Gnaediges fraeulein,koennen sie mir sagen,
大概什么时候供应午饭?(德语)
Wann das mittagessen serviert wird, bitte?
十二点五十五 (德)
Um ein uhr Fuenf minuten.
谢谢 - 不客气 (德)
Vielen dank. - Bitte schoen.
Manuel? - 哦 Fawlty先生
Manuel? - Oh, Mr. Fawlty.
啊 晚上好
Ah, good evening.
你好了吗?
Are you all right now?
完全好了 谢谢
Perfectly, thank you.
把这个送去房♥间 亲爱的
Take this to the room,please, dear.
你肯定你好了吗?
Are you sure you're all right?
完全好了 谢谢 一切都很好
Perfectly, thank you.Right as rain.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好 谢谢 亲爱的
Fine, thank you, dear.
你可以去休息了
You go and have a lie down.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表