剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
Dinner tonight?Would you...?
不 今晚不行 谢谢你
No, I can't tonight.Thank you.
明晚?
Tomorrow night?
明天我就要走了 不好意思
I shall be leaving tomorrow.I'm sorry.
好吧 给你50块怎么样?
All right.50, then.
你说什么?- 给你50块 你就别提起这事
Beg your pardon?- 50 not to mention it.
50块?
50 pounds?
好吧 给你50 你别把这事写进...
Well, 50 not to write about it...
你的文章、书或者信里
Articles, books, letters.
我想我不大明白...
I'm afraid I really don't...
求求你了 我们花了12年的心血经营这里
Please! It's taken us 12 years to build this place up.
别把那件事写进书里
Don't put this in the book.
如果你写了 我们就完蛋了!别写
We're finished if you...please don't.
书?什么书? - 酒店指南
Book? What book? - The hotel guide.
对不起 我不该说出来
Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it.
我都做了些什么啊!
What have I done?
你是不是搞错了 认错人了
You've got me confused with someone else.
我不是写酒店指南的
I've nothing to do with any hotel guide.
我是来参加展览会的
I'm down here for the exhibition.
我是卖♥♥外置引擎的。
I sell outboard motors.
什么?
What...?
外置引擎?
Outboard motors?
你不是监察员? 不是那类工作?
You're not an inspector?Not on the side?
不! - 你对天发誓?
No. - Swear to God?
我告诉你 我和那一点关系也没有
I tell you,I have nothing to do with it.
哦 谢谢 太感谢你了
Oh, thank you.Thank you so much.
我也不知道我是怎么了...
I don't know how I could ever th...
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks!Thanks!
26间房♥ 12间是有独♥立♥浴室的
26 bedrooms,12 with private bathrooms.
你何不在这吃晚饭
Why don't you have dinner here,
同时我和Chris可以去Claremont看看
and Chris and I can try the Claremont?
好的 主人叫做Basil Fawlty
Okay, the owner's one Basil Fawlty.
等等先生 Fawlty先生想向您道别
Please, senor, Mr. Fawlty wants to say adios!
不!不!
No, no!
报纸来了吗?
Papers arrived yet,Fawlty?
不好意思 还没有来
Not yet, Major.Sorry.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon,gentlemen.
嗯~~我可以为三位做些什么?
mmmmAnd what can I do for you three gentlemen?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表