剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
Basil!
是你把他想象成一个监察员
This whole inspector business was in your own imagination,
这不关他的事情 你的无理是不能原谅的
it's nothing to do with him.There is no excuse for rudeness.
你懂不懂?你懂不懂?
Do you understand?Do you understand?
是的 - 很好
Yes! - Good.
报纸来了吗? - 没有!
Papers arrive yet, Fawlty? - Not yet, Major.
勺子 啊?
Spoons, eh?
什么?
I'm sorry?
是 奥 子
Sp-p-oons.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我知道你是做勺子生意的
I understand you're in the spoon trade.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
真有趣 很吸引人啊
Fascinating,how absorbing for you.
比做一个监察员还要有趣!
So much more interesting than being a hotel inspector!
什么?
What?
谢谢 等等 小姐小姐
Thank you... no dear,Miss? Miss?
什么? - 我没有点这个
Yes? - I didn't order that.
我们可以给你提供点什么吗?
Is there something we can get you,Mr. Hutchinson?
可能你想给你的胡椒罐加个罩子
A tea cozy for your pepper pot,perhaps?
我改过菜了啊
I changed the order,you see.
什么事?
What seems to be the trouble?
我以为Hutchinson先生点的是煎蛋...
I thought Mr. Hutchinson ordered an omelette...
不 他不想要煎蛋了 所以他换了 很简单
No, he went off it, so we changed the order.It's perfectly simple.
我很抱歉 但是没有人和我说啊
Well, I'm sorry,but I wasn't told.
我和厨师说了 他应该告诉你啊
I told chef, so he should have told you.
但是他没有 - 那都是我的错咯
Well, he didn't.- Is that my fault?
不然是我的错吗?
No, is it mine?
不 是他的错 - 什么?
No, it's his.- What?
是厨师的错 - 你说什么?
It's the chef's fault.- I beg your pardon?
很显然 像这样的情况 当改了点单
Clearly in a case like this,where the order's been changed,
并且告诉了厨师 那就是他的责任了...
the chef's been informed,it's his responsibility...
你想管理这个地方吗?- 什么?
You want to run the place? - What?
你想来管理这个地方吗?
You want to come and run the hotel?
好!Hutchinson先生管理这里 我来吃煎蛋
Mr. Hutchinson's taking over, Polly,so I'll have the omelette.
他"深谙酒店经营之道"他肯定没问题
With his "natural charm and wide experience"he'll have no problems.
你不能干坐着啊 还有很多事情要做
Can't sit around all day,there's lots to be done.
不!不!
No, no!
出什么事了 Basil?
What is going on, Basil?
你好亲爱的 - 怎样?
Hello, dear.- Well?
你好点了吗?Hutchinson先生
Is that better,Mr. Hutchinson?
什么?- 这样好点吗?
What? - Is that better?
很好很好 那这样就全解决了
Good, good, well,that's all sorted out then.
请问有什么问题吗?
Is there something wrong?
你们上错菜了
Yes, I have been given an erroneous dish.
谢谢Basil 我来处理这件事 谢谢 Polly
Thank you, Basil, I'll deal with this.Thank you, Polly.
是怎么一回事? Hutchinson先生
Now, Mr. Hutchinson...
我确实点过这个煎蛋 但是后来我改主意了
I did order the omelette in the first place,but then I changed my mind.
我知道了 我现在去厨房♥问问是怎么回事
I see. I'll just go in the kitchen and find out what's happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
Manuel? - 什么事?
Manuel? - S?
那瓶子
The bottle.
是的 - 瓶子呢?
Yes. - Where is it?
啥? - 在哪里?
Qu? - Donde es...
哦 我拿了 我拿了 我拿了
Oh, I take it.I take it. I take it.
过来 你活着真是浪费粮食
Come here.You're a waste of space.
噢!
Oh-hh!
给您 - 不不 等一下
There we are.- No, no, just a moment.
我没有点这个
I did not order that.
你没有? - 我没有
You didn't? - I did not.
但是确实这张台点了杂肉糕
I'm sorry, there's an order for pate for this table.
哦天呐 今天真是总在不停地出错
Dear me.Things do seem to be going wrong today.
Sybil 还罩得住吗?
Sybil, taking care of things,are you?
我很好 谢谢你 Basil
Yes, thank you, Basil.
一切都很顺利?
Everything's all right, then?
看上去我...- 我们正在解决
It appears that I'm...- We're sorting it out.
你没有点杂肉糕是吧?- 我没点 我点的是...
You didn't order Pate Maison, did you?- No, I did not. I ordered...
还是请你来处理吧
I'll leave you to deal with it.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
什么?
What?
你从哪里拿的?- 我从哪里拿的?
Where did you get it?- Where did I get it?
是啊 你怎么拿到这酒的?
That's right.How did you get it?
那个服务员帮我打开的
The waiter opened it for me.
那个服务员帮你打开的?
The waiter opened it for you?
是的 - 我不是和你说过他的问题吗?
Yes.- I've told you about him, haven't I?
噢~~~
Ow!
哦 不不 我的天呐!
Oh, no, no,for goodness sake!
又怎么了!又怎么了?
What is it?What is it!
我没有点羊肉砂锅!
I did not order a lamb casserole.
他没有点!
No, he didn't.
他没有点 Polly 为什么给他上?
He did not order one, Polly.So why has he got one?
Fawlty太太叫我给他上这菜的。
Mrs. Fawlty told me to give him one.
我知道她的感觉
I know how she feels.
我这儿明明有写 就是这桌的
I've got an order for one here.
是谁点的?
Who took the order?
我不知道 - Manuel!
I don't know.- Manuel!
我的意思是 这怎么可能...
I mean, look.How can it be...
我要吃个芝士沙拉怎么就这么难!
How can it be so difficult to get a cheese salad?
你想管理这里吗? - 不不 我只是...
You want to run the place? - No, no, l...
那给我闭嘴! -你说什么?
Shut up, then.- I beg your pardon?
我马上就帮您上芝士沙拉 Hutchinson先生
I'll get you a cheese salad,Mr. Hutchinson.
别听别人说的 就给他上芝士沙拉
Don't listen to anyone.Just get a cheese salad.
什么? 啊!
S? Ow!
不好意思 我改变主意了
Excuse me!I've changed my mind.
我不要芝士沙拉了 请帮我取消掉
I do not want the cheese salad.I wish to cancel it.
从未有人用那种口气对我说过话
I am not used to being spoken to like that,
我已经不想继续吃这午餐了!
and I have no wish to continue my luncheon.
如果我刚才说了什么唐突的话 我向你道歉
I apologize if what I said seemed a trifle brusque.
唐突?你根本就是粗鲁无礼!
Brusque?It was rude. I said, rude!
如果我给了您这样的感觉 我真的很抱歉
I'm deeply sorry if it came over like that.
我想不会再发生什么不好的事了
Nothing could have been further from my mind.
你叫我闭嘴!
You told me to shut up.
不不 他是叫我闭嘴
No, no.He told me to shut up.
什么?他明明是对我说的。
What?He said it to me.
我当时是看着你 但是在对Polly说话
I was looking at you,but I was talking to Polly.
是的
Oh, yes.
你没发现我是看着你但在和她说话吗?
Did you notice that I was looking at you but talking to her?
其实他真的是看着你却在和我说话。不是吗?
You see, he was looking at you,but talking to me, wasn't he?
不是吗? - 什么?
Wasn't I? - What?
所以你并没有粗暴无礼 不是吗 Fawlty先生
You weren't being rude,were you, Mr. Fawlty?
当然没有 是不是?
Absolutely not.You see?
我? - 是
Me? - Yes.
如果你对着一个人说闭嘴
If you say "Shut up"to somebody,
你就是想让他闭嘴 不是吗?- 没必要啊
That's the one you want to shut up, isn't it?- Not necessarily.
不好意思 你是在和我说话吗? - 是的
I'm sorry, were you talking to me?- Yes.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你看看这误会是多么容易产生啊
You see how easily these misunderstandings occur?
是啊
Yes, I do.
好的 那一份芝士沙拉 Polly
So, one cheese salad please, Polly.
好的 Hutchinson先生
Certainly,Mr. Hutchinson.
如果你有什么需要 请尽管说
If there's anything else,don't hesitate to ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不好意思 他来自巴塞罗那
I'm so sorry.He's from Barcelona.
你对这杂肉糕还满意吗?
I trust your pate was satisfactory?
是的 谢谢 - 哦 很好
Yes, thank you.- Oh, good.
是厨师亲自采购的
The chef buys it himself, you know.
采购的?
Buys it?
他坚持要这样
He insists on it.
我想这哥尔顿也很令人满意吧?
I imagine the Corton complemented it delightfully.
是的 很好 - 嗯真好
Yes, it's very good.- Excellent.
其实喝起来像是66年的 - 是吗?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表