剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
上校!
Colonel!
您选好酒了吗?
Have you chosen your wine?
选好了 我要夏布利百葡萄酒
Oh, yes.Chablis, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
服务员? - 什么事?
Waitress? - Yes.
这是不是一根头发在我的慕斯里?
There's a hair in my mousse.
别说这么大声
Well, don't talk too loud.
不然大家都会想要的
Everybody will want one.
什么?
What?!
对不起
Sorry.
哦 让开
Oh, get out of the way.
让开
Get out.
真对不起
I'm so sorry about that.
鲻鱼马上就来
The mullet's on its way.
Andre - 啊 Fawlty先生
Andre. - Ah, Monsieur Fawlty.
给您 这美味的鸭子
There you are,a beautiful duck for you.
它一定会很好吃的
It should be,mmm, delicious.
盖子!
Top!
他总是心不在焉的
He's always asleep.
给您
There you are.
别忘了酱料
Don't forget the sauces.
给 - 谢谢
There.- Thank you.
好的 - 很好
All right.- Oh, marvelous.
我希望一切都能顺利
I hope it all goes very well for you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
快点!
Come on!
怎么 不好吗?
What, no good?
不 这非常好
No, it's very good.
哦
Oh.
鸭子来了 Polly
Here it is, Polly.
好的 我要在推车上切开它
Right, I'll carve it on the trolley.
啊 干得好 干得好
And... well done.Well done, everybody.
啊 去准备推车
Ah, Manuel,get the trolley ready.
好的 好的 开始吧
Right,right, let's go.
Basil!
Basil!
啊!!!!!
Aah!
看看你都干了些什么?!你这个蠢女人!
Look what you've done,you stupid great tart!
等一下
Wait a minute.
我觉得它还是可以吃的
I think it'll be all right.
是的 是的 你说得对
Yes. Yes,you're right!
看!
Look!
看看!!
Look at it!
你看看!!
I mean,look at that!
我能做点什么吗?
Can I help, dear?
你能 你去给我死!
Yes! Go and kill yourself!
不不 你先打给Andre!
No, talk to Andre first!
告诉他我们还需要一只
Tell him we need another one!
去和他们说...- 什么?
Oh, go talk to them...- What?
娱乐他们什么的
Entertain them,or something.
Andre 我是Sybil Fawlty
Andre,it's Sybil Fawlty.
我们把那鸭子踩烂了
Well, I'm afraid it got trodden on.
不好意思 我搞错了 我再试一次
Sorry, so wrong.I try again.
Andre!鸭子呢?
Andre!Where is it?
别担心 一切都在我控制中
Don't worry.It's all under control.
它看上去真美味不是吗? - 真棒
Isn't it beautiful?- Fantastic.
好的
Okay.
等等 - 什么事?
Wait a minute! - What?
你必须还要拿...
You must have both...
多两个酱料 - 我不需要了...
More sauces - I don't need...
不好意思 我不需要了
Sorry, I don't need them.
那好吧
That's all right.
你还好吧?
You're all right?
快点!
Come on!
啦啦啦~~~
Ol?
"我是一个不懂拒绝的姑娘"
I'm just a girl who can't say no
"我在一个可怕的困境..."
I'm in a terrible fix...
快点!
Come...
快点!
Come on!
快发动!
Start!
快发动!你这自甘堕落的混♥蛋♥!
Start,you vicious bastard!
快点!
Come on!
哦 我的天呐!
Oh, my God!
我警告你 如果你再不发动的话...
I'm warning you!If you don't start...
我数三下
I'll count to three.
一...二...
One... two...
三...好!
three... right!
你就这样是吧!
That's it!
我受够了!
I've had enough!
你也太会挑时间了吧!
You stalled just once too often!
好!很好!别说我没有警告过你!
Right! Well, don't say I haven't warned you!
我已经和你说得很清楚了!
I've laid it on the line to you
一次又一次的警告你!
time and time again!
很好!很好!那就这样吧!
Right! Well,this is it!
我要好好的打你一顿!
I'm gonna give you a damn good thrashing!
"不能小心翼翼"
...can't be prissy and quaint
"我不能放弃自我"
How can I be what I ain't?
"我不能"
I can't say
"拒绝"
no-oo...
真棒!哈哈!
Is wonderful!Hey-hey!
唱的真不错 - 谢谢
Very... very good.- Thank you.
鸭子能上了吗?
Any sign of the duck?
哦 马上就来
Oh, it's just coming.
然后Ted叔叔搬来了他的一箱淡啤酒...
So, Uncle Ted comes in with his crate of brown ale...
...之后我妈妈说
...and mother says,
"哦 Ted 看看谁来了"
"Oh, Ted,look who's here."
然后他回答...哈哈哈哈~~~~~
And he says...
好了 Polly - 好了
Okay, Polly! - Okay!
酱料呢? - 拿了
Got the sauces? - Got them.
好的
Right!
啊
Ah.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
很抱歉让你们久等了
so sorry to have kept you waiting.
好的 呃...
Well, uh...
谁要来点蛋糕?
who's for trifle?
什么?
What?!
你要来一点吗?Hall太太?
Trifle for you,Mrs. Hall?
鸭子呢?
What about the duck, Fawlty?
鸭子已经卖♥♥完了 不好意思
Duck's off, sorry.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表