剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
我们只有一间是双人床 你们想要那间?
We've only got one double bed,I mean, do you want that?
哦 是的 非常想
Oh, very much indeed.Yes.
那你们就住12号♥房♥吧
Well, I'll have to put you in number 12 then.
好的 - 可是...算了吧。
All right.- I mean... oh, never mind.
那间房♥能吹到风吗?
Has it got a breeze?
吹到风?
Has it got a breeze?
是不是透气?
Well, is it airy?
房♥间里有空气的 什么乱七八糟的。。
Well, there's air in it.I mean, what the...
我看到你这里有给我的一封信
Oh, I think there's a letter for me.
什么? - 有给我的一封信
What? - There's a letter for me there.
没有啊 - 有的 给Jean Wilson的
No, there isn't.- Yes. Jean Wilson.
Jean Wilson是你? - 是的
Jean Wilson, is this you? - Mm-hmm.
喂!喂!喂!
Heh heh heh!
这是怎么回事?
Now, what's going on here?
那我不能给你双人床了
Well, I can't give you a double room, then.
听我说 - 这是违法的
Oh, look...- It's against the law.
什么法? - 英国人的法律
What law?- The law of England.
那可不是我的错
Nothing to do with me.
不是你的错? - 不是我的错
Nothing to do with you?- Nothing at all.
我可以给你两间单人房♥
I can give you two singles,if you like, but...
我们去别的地方住吧
Shall we go somewhere else?
不好意思
Excuse me.
啊 我的钥匙在这里啊
There's my key.
我现在要出去好好玩玩
And now, I'm off to paint the town red.
走好
Thank you so much.
嗯 那今晚迟点见啦
Well, uh... perhaps I'll see you later this evening?
我和我妻子不会很早睡的 谢谢
Yes, my wife and I will be up till quite late tonight, thank you.
我才不信他们之间没什么
I don't believe a word!
那我们就要两间单人房♥
Excuse me.We'll have two singles then,
如果警♥察♥没意见的话
if that's all right with the police?
两间单人房♥ 好的
Two singles,certainly.Now...
要相邻的 - 相邻的...
Next to each other.- Next to each other...
哦 不好意思 没有相邻的
Oh dear, we can't do that.What a shame.
晚上好 - 晚上好
Good evening.- Good evening.
双人间? - 我们想要双人间的
A double, is it?- We'd like a double.
两个单人间 他们还没有结婚
Two singles, dear.Not married. Now...
什么?
What?
没什么 我来处理这些
Nothing, dear.I'm dealing with it.
17、18号♥房♥是空的 你们要共用浴室
Well, 17 and 18 are free.You'd have to share a bath.
不行 对了Audrey叫你回电♥话♥给她
No... Oh, uh, Audrey called.I'll handle it.
George又离开她了
George has left her again.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们有一间在一楼 另一间在另一层
Now, we've got one on the first floor,one right up at the top.
我来处理吧 - 我正在处理呢 亲爱的
Shall I deal with this, Basil?- I'm dealing with it, dear.
没关系 你们要两间单人房♥?
No, that's all right.You wanted two singles?
我说我正在处理!
I said I'd deal with it.
不介意共用浴室吧 -是我先来的!
Mind sharing a bathroom?- I was here first.
现在轮到我了
It's my turn now.
我参加过朝鲜战争 我杀过四个人
I fought the Korean war, you know?I killed four men.
他是在炊事班 并且会在食物里下毒
He was in the Catering Corps,he used to poison them.
你好 请问哪位
Yes?Who is it?
是Manuel啊 - 你想干什么?
It's Manuel.- What do you want?
我可以走了吗?
Can I go now?
我以为你已经走了
I thought you'd gone.
什么 -我以为你已经走了
?Qu?- I thought you'd gone.
没有 我关上它了
No, I turned it off.
什么?
What?
它大概这么长
It was about so high.
我说我以为 算了不说了
No. I said, I thought... a "creduto"...It doesn't matter.
啥? - 没什么
?Qu? - It doesn't matter.
哦 你以为我已经走了
Oh, you think I gone.
是的 - 不 我现在走
Yes. - No, no, I go now.
太好了 - 什么?我能不能走?
Wonderful. - What? Is okay?
可以 - 谢谢
It's okay. - Thank you.
什么事?
Yes?
我走之前我想 - 什么?
Before I go...- What is it?
今天是我的生日
Is my birthday.
我知道
Yes, I know!
我想谢谢你送我的礼物
"I want to thank you for beautiful present."
哦 是吗
Oh, yes. Fine.
从我来到这里开始你一直对我很好
"And for your much kindness to me since I come here."
没什么 这是我应该的
Not at all.My pleasure.
自从我离开西班牙 离开我的妈妈来到这
"Since coming here from Spain,leaving my mother..."
出去 - 啥?
Outside.- ?Qu?
出去 谢谢
Outside. Thank you.
自从我离开西班牙
"Since coming here from Spain,
离开我的妈妈和四个姐姐
leaving my five brothers and four sisters..."
把它给我 谢谢
Give it to me.Thank you.
你能把它给我吗
Can I have it,Basil?
什么东西? - 钥匙
What, dear?- I want that key.
我只有12号♥房♥的钥匙
I've only got the key to room 12, dear.
就是这个 - 听我说 Sybil
That's the one.- Now look here, Sybil...
Basil!
Basil!
如果你和我一样高的话...
If you were my size...
自从来到...
"Since coming..."
Manuel - 什么?
Manuel.- S? s?
12号♥房♥
Number 12, please.
Basil!
Basil!
Jean!
Jean!
你好 Polly
Hello, Poll.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我们没来得及赶到Bellevue
Well, we couldn't get in at the Bellevue.
哦 你好Alan
Oh, no.Hello, Alan.
我们会很开心的 我父母明天就到
It'll be fun.My parents arrive tomorrow.
什么?来这里?
What, here?
我不是和你说过了
Well, I warned you.
我们已经见识过那个Fawlty先生了
Yes, we've already met the famous Fawlty.
小声点 我不能聊天
Shh, I'm not supposed to hobnob.
我喜欢你的衣服 - 我会给你图纸的
I like your outfit.- I'll give you the pattern.
你会不会参加Fiona的婚礼?
Are you going to be at Fiona's wedding?
我去不了 不过我会在前台
I can't, but I'll be at the reception,
穿着Jean Wilson设计的衣服
in my very own Jean Wilson creation.
我想你过会儿能试试
I want you to try that on later.
好的 你的帅继父怎么样
Okay. How's that gorgeous stepfather?
我好几个月没见过他了 他在新加坡
I haven't seen him for a month.He's been in Singapore.
哦 真可惜
Oh, blast!
我忘记给我的电动剃须刀买♥♥电池了
I forgot to get those batteries for my electric razor.
这里还有什么店还营业?
Is there anywhere still open, Poll?
你可能可以找到一个药店 - 那我去看看
You might find a chemist's.- I better have a look.
Richard今晚会来吗?
Is Richard coming tonight?
会 大概十点 - 太好了
We'll be along about 10:00.- Great!
又见面了
Hello again.
你妻子已经帮我们安排好了
We managed to get it all sorted out with your wife.
我不知道呢 你想要什么吗?
I wouldn't know about that.Is there something you want?
可能有点迟了 你知道那个药店在哪里吗?
Yes. I know it's a bit late,do you know if there's a chemist still open?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你知道还营业的药店在哪里吗?
Do you know if there's a chemist still open?
你是不是觉得这很好笑?
I suppose you think this is funny, do you?
好笑? - 哈哈哈
Funny? - Ha. Ha. Ha.
不是 我是真的想知道
No, no. I really want to know.
所有的药店都已经打烊了
Well, I don't. So far as I know,all the chemists are shut.
你得等明天了 不好意思
You'll just have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry.
很受打击吧
Bit of a blow,I imagine.
什么?
What?
你不是已经听到了吗
Nothing. You heard.
没事了吗?
Is that all?
那个... - 什么事?
Well...- Yes?
我想你应该有... - 打住!
I don't suppose you've got a couple...- Now, look!
你可别逼我
Just don't push your luck!
人的忍♥耐是有限度的
I have a breaking point,you know.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表