剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
hammer?
锤子
Hammer.
"锤子"...哦 锤子三明治?
"Hammer"...Oh,hammer sandwich!
难道次次都要这样吗?
Do I have to go through this every time?
听着 我要一个锤子!
Look, a hammer!
我的仓鼠?(锤子hammer音似仓鼠hamster)
My hamster?
不 不是你的仓鼠
No,not your hamster.
我怎样才能把钉子敲在你的仓鼠身上?
How can I knock a nail in with your hamster?
我可以...算了...拉倒吧
Well, I could try,no, it doesn't matter,
我自己去拿 你进来这里
all right, I'll get it,you come here,
站这儿看着 懂吗?
and tidy.You know, tidy?
哦 看着 知道了
Oh, tidy, s?
我要拿锤子狠狠地敲你的头
I get hhhammer and hhhit you on the hhhead with it hhhard.
锤子 锤子
Hammer. Hammer.
你好 先生
How are you, sir?
你看 我英语说的非常好
You see, I speak English well.
我是从书上学的
I learn it from a book.
你好 我是英国人
Hello.I am English.
你好
Hello.
你好 先生
How are you, sir?
我会说英语
I can speak English.
哦 你好 少校 你今天好吗?
Oh, hello, Major.How are you today?
我...我...我...
I'm... I'm... I'm...
很好 谢谢
fine, thank you.
今天天气很好
Is a beautiful day today.
是吗 是的 是的 我想是吧
Is it?Yes, yes, I suppose it is.
是啊 我会说英语
Yes,I can speak English.
我是从书上学的
I learn it from a book.
是吗 真的吗?
Did you?Did you really?
啊 你来啦 Fawlty
There you are,Fawlty.
我正准备去休闲室呢 少校
Yes, I'm just going to open up, Major.
哦 好的
Oh, fine.
我觉得 你拥有的这只 真是一只
I say, that's a remarkable animal
非同凡响的动物
you have there,Fawlty.
你是在哪里买♥♥的?
Where did you get it?
在城里Samson的店
Samson's,in the town.
是吗?很贵吗?
Really?Was it expensive?
我记得是12块钱
12, I think.
天呐
Good Lord.
这鹿是日本来的是吗?
Japanese, was it?
我觉得是加拿大的 少校
Canadian,I think, major.
我不觉得加拿大的
I didn't know the Canadians
会这么聪明 天呐
were as clever as that. My God.
他这么早就开始了...
He started early.
Polly 那是什么味道?
Polly,what's that smell?
是花 我刚刚在花♥园♥摘的
Flowers. I just got them from the garden.
你熏臭这地方干什么?
What are you stinking the place out for?
那些塑胶花去哪了?
What's happened to the plastic ones?
被我烫平了
Being ironed.
您能接一下电♥话♥吗?
Will you answer that please?
我正在挂这个
I'm trying to put this up.
Fawlty旅馆
Fawlty Towers?
哦 你好 Fawlty太太
Oh, hello,Mrs. Fawlty.
我正在挂 我现在正在挂!!!
I'm doing it!I'm doing it now!
告诉她 我现在正在挂!
Tell her I'm doing it now!
他说他现在正在挂
He says he's doing it now.
你的趾甲怎么样了?
How's the nail?
我希望这就是 (nail也有钉子的意思)
I wish it was this one.
告诉那残暴的女王
There.Tell the Tyrant Queen
她的线衣从此安全了
her cardies are safe forever.
鹿先生已经挂起来了
Mr. Moose is up.
已经挂好了 挂好了 挂好了
It's done, done, done!
已经挂好了
It's up.
它又掉下来了
It's down again.
你用膨胀管了吗?
Did you use a wall plug?
把电♥话♥给我!把电♥话♥给我...
Give it to me!Give it to me...
啊!
Aaah!
没有 他刚刚被Manuel绊倒了
No, he just fell over Manuel,
并且他好像卡在...
and he seems to have got himself jammed
转椅下面了
under the swivel chair.
现在花瓶也砸在他身上了
And the flowers have just fallen on him.
没有 其他都很好
No, everything else is fine.
(第二天早上)
往上 往上 小心点
Up. Up. Easy.
很好
Very good.
好的 - 很好
Right.- Good.
好了 好了
Is good.Is good.
哦 怎么回事...
Oh, what is...
好了 你快去做你自己的事
Right, well, go on,get back to your work.
还值12块钱...
12 pounds.
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning.- Good morning.
你知道过几分钟有个火灾演习吧?
You know there's a fire drill in a few minutes, do you?
不 我们不知道
No, no, we didn't.
你们没有看通知吗?
You hadn't read the notice?
没有
No.
好的 那么当你们听见铃♥声♥
Right, well, when you hear the bell
请配合一下 就出来几分钟
if you'd be so kind as to get out for a few moments,
我们必须清场 谢谢
we have to clear the building.Thank you so much.
Fawlty先生 现在已经快12点了
Mr. Fawlty, you know it's nearly 12:00?
怎么? - 不是有火灾演习吗?
Yes? - Well, the fire drill?
我没有忘记啊
Yes, I hadn't forgotten.
我刚刚才告诉别人 我可以应付
I just told somebody.I can cope.
我的意思是 你知道你该怎么做吗?
I mean, you know what you're doing, do you?
帮助楼上的客人离开房♥间
Help get people out of the bedrooms upstairs,
用两种外国语言
while learning two Oriental languages.
Fawlty先生? - 什么事?
Mr. Fawlty? - Yes?
还有谁会顾楼上的事?
Who else is doing the upstairs?
只有你一个 这又没什么的
Only you, it doesn't take a moment.
但是我只有用餐时间才在这里
Yes, but I'm only here at mealtimes.
又怎样呢?
So?
如果我不在的时候有火灾
What happens if there's a fire when I'm not here?
谁来顾楼上的客人?
Who does the upstairs then?
那好吧 等真到那时候我们再操心吧
Well, we'll worry about that when we come to it.
何必慌张呢?
What's the panic?
你怎么什么事都要来争一争
Always an argument about everything.
你好 Fawlty旅馆
Hello, Fawlty Towers?
哦 你怎么又来了 你就不能让我清静一会儿吗?
Oh, what is it now?Can't you leave me in peace?
我们马上就要开始了 我没有忘记
Yes, we're just gonna have it,I haven't forgotten!
我知道我需要那钥匙...
Yes, I know I need the key...
它就在警钟的...
It's on the top of the...
好吧 它在哪?
Well, where is it?
你把它放在那里做什么?
Well, what'd you put it in there for?
谁会要偷它啊?
Nobody's going to steal it,are they?
是的是的 我知道你知道 但是我不...
Yes, yes, I know that you know, but I don't...
好的 我现在知道了 谢谢
Yes, I do now,thank you so much.
为什么她总是把事情搞得这么复杂?
Why's she got to complicate it?
我把东西放在哪里 我自己知道
I put something down,I know where it is,
她一定要来把那破玩意挪个地方 好让我找不到
so she has to come along and move the damn thing so I can't find it.
她把它放在这有什么意义呢...
Well, what'd she put that on...
哦 我就知道
Oh, I might've guessed.
少校 少校 这只是防盗铃 不好意思
Sorry, Major, only the burglar alarm. Sorry.
什么?
What?
不好意思 Tibbs太太
Sorry, Miss Tibbs.
那是防盗铃
That was the burglar alarm.
火灾演习还要再等几分钟 不好意思
Fire drill's not for a couple minutes. Sorry.
不好意思 - 有强盗?
Excuse me?- Burglars, Fawlty?
不不 我妻子把...不好意思
No, no, my wife left...excuse me?
什么事?
Yes?
不好意思 刚才那不是火警铃...
Sorry, that wasn't the fire bell...
不好意思 那只是...
sorry, that was just the...
我以为是火灾演习呢
I thought there was a drill.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表