剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
不好意思 你身上有棉絮
Sorry,a bit of cotton.
我们先喝点开胃酒
May I offer you a little aperitif
边喝边决定你们晚上
while you make up your mind
想吃点什么 好吗?
what you'd like for dinner?
真不错 Lotte你喝点什么?
That's very kind of you.Lotte?
番茄汁 谢谢
A tomato juice,please.
Twitchen先生呢?
Mr. Twitchen?
我也喝番茄汁 谢谢
Tomato juice for me,thank you.
啊 好 哦 上校
Ah, good!Oh, Colonel.
Hall上校和太太...
Colonel and Mrs. Hall...
让我向您介绍...
may I introduce Mr. And Mrs... .
这两…位…
Tw...
你们认识吗?
Have you met?
不 不认识
No, no,we haven't.
你呢? - 不
Have you? - No.
好的 那你们想喝点什么?
Oh, good. What would you like to drink then?
什么? - 喝点什么?
What? - To drink.
我没有听清他们的名字
I didn't catch the name.
哦 你没有听清
Oh, you didn't it catch it.
真不幸
What a rotten bit of luck.
好了吗? - 很好 谢谢 你呢?
Well? - Fine, thank you. And you?
不不不 我们还是没有听清名字
No, no, we still don't know the name.
哦 是Fawlty。我是Basil Fawlty
Oh, Fawlty,Basil Fawlty.
不是的 他们的!
No, no, theirs!
哦!他们的!真不好意思!
Oh, theirs!So sorry!
我还以为你问我
I thought meant yours!
哦 真是温馨啊 是吗?
My, it's nice and warm,isn't it?
我也可以喝点 再来一杯雪利吗?
I could do with a drink, too.So, another Sherry?
你究竟要不要介绍我们啊?
Well, aren't you going to introduce us?
我还没介绍? - 没有!
Didn't I? - No!
哦 这两位是...
Oh. This is Mr. And Mrs... .
什么?
What?
呃 是...
Uh, Mister...
和...
and Missus...
不好意思 我要晕了
Sorry, I fainted.
好了 我感觉好一点了
Well, I feel better now.
我马上就给去你拿番茄汁
I'll just get all your tomato juices.
我姓Twitchen
Twitchen, actually.
我姓Hall 来和我们坐在一起吧
Hall. Would you care to join us?
谢谢
Thank you so much.
给您 - 谢谢
Here we are.- Thank you, sir.
请您看看菜单
Would you like to see the menu?
什么事?
Yes, what is it?
把那瓶子放下
Please,put the bottle down.
你究竟要干什么? - 把那瓶子放下!
What do you want?- Please put the bottle down!
究竟怎么了?
What is it?!
Kurt喝醉了!
Kurt is drunk.
不好意思 不好意思
Sorry!Sorry.
喝醉?
"Drunk"?
几乎已经不省人事了
Almost unconscious.
好
Right.
不好意思不好意思
Sorry!Sorry!
怎么搞的?
How?
我不知道 发生的太快了
I don't know.It happened so quickly.
他和Manuel吵了一架 - Manuel?
He had a row with Manuel.- Manuel?
他喜欢上了Manuel
He's got a crush on him.
什么? - 喜欢上了Manuel
A what?! - A crush.
你懂不懂? 爱上Manuel了
You know, in love.
不好意思
Sorry.
嗯...不好意思 我失陪一阵
Um, would you excuse me for a moment?
马上就回来
I won't be one moment.
我就知道!
I knew it!
我根本不该雇用一个法国人
I should have never hired a Frenchman.
他是希腊人 Fawlty先生
He's Greek,Mr. Fawlty.
那还更差些 同性恋是他们发明的
Well, that's even worse.I mean, they invented it.
好!
Right!
把那给我 Kurt
Give that to me, Kurt.
把那瓶酒给我
Give me that bottle.
不 走开!让我一个人呆着
No, go away!Leave me alone.
快点 给我
Come on.Give it to me.
Manuel!
Manuel!
快点 Kurt
Come on, Kurt.
Manuel!他不爱我!
Manuel!He doesn't love me!
这种事只能慢慢来
Well, you have to give these things time.
我要Manuel!
I want Manuel!
我肯定我可以帮你安排的
I'm sure we can arrange something.
现在可以把酒瓶给我了吗?
Now can I have the bottle?
他太可爱了 - 是啊 他很可爱
He's so sweet.- Yes, he is sweet.
他真是超好!
He's wonderful!
是的!我知道!
Yes!I know!
你大爷的!
Damn you!
Kurt? 醒来
Kurt? Come on.
醒醒
Come on!
拿点黑咖啡来 快点
Get some black coffee,quick!
他喝不起来 他已经晕过去了
He can't drink it.He's out.
不 他没有 他只喝了半瓶而已
No, he isn't.He's only drank half a bottle!
醒醒 Kurt
Come on,come on, Kurt!
醒醒 Kurt
Come on,come on, Kurt!
醒醒
Come on.
你听我说 Kurt
Now listen to me, Kurt!
我现在进来 但是不要抱我
I come in now,but no cuddle.
你听见了吗?
You hear me?!
你看看你都干了些什么?
Look at what you've done.
死了? - 差不多了
Dead? - To the world.
他只是喝醉了
He's only drunk, Manuel.
这是你的错! - 啥?
This is your fault! - Qu?
你只需要对他有礼貌就可以了
You only had to be civil to him.
礼貌? - 就是和气点就行了
Civil? - Nice!
你不明白 他还嫌不够
You no understand.Is not enough.
他想要吻我
He want to kiss me.
哦~~小小的一个吻又...
Oh, what's one little...
Fawlty先生 快打给Andre!
Mr. Fawlty!Call Andre.
他可以来帮我们做菜
He can do the cooking.
他今天也营业 他周四也要营业的!
He's open tonight!He's open on a Thursday,
你这个弱智!
you cloth-eared bint!
但是他仍旧可以在他那帮我们做啊
But he can do it there.
你可以开车过去拿啊
You can pick it up in the car.
太聪明了!
Brilliant!
好的!
Right!
我无法抗拒龙虾的诱惑
I can't resist lobster.
我也非常喜欢腓里牛排
No. Tournedos for me every time.
再来一杯吗?
Would you care for another drink?
不了 不喝了
No, I don't think we will.
我们已经差不多可以点菜了
We're nearly ready to order.
那我马上就回来
I'll be back in a moment.
那么你不能做龙虾了?
So, you can't do the lobster?
好的 好的 我知道了
Right, right,I see,
但是Andre 那腓里牛排...
but, Andre,the tournedos...
好的 不好意思 不好意思 不好意思
Yes, I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Basil! - 嘘~~
Basil! - Shh! Shh!
好的 当然我想要鸭子
Yes, of course I want the duck.
那太好了 你还能做一两种调料吗?
That's marvelous, but can you do one or two sauces?
太好了 就这样了 谢谢你 Andre
Wonderful! That's it!Thank you, Andre!
你为什么打给Andre?
Why are you talking to Andre?
怎么了?怎么了?
What is it? What is it?
他们已经可以点菜了
They're ready to order, Basil.
拖住他们 - 什么?
Stall them. - What?
拖住他们!你这个笨女人!
Stall them,you stupid woman!
说些谎话
Tell them some lie.
发生什么了?- 嘘~~~
What's happening?- Shh!
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表