剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
我只是想要几节电池
Well, I only want some batteries.
我不相信你
I don't believe it.
什么? -要电池?
What? - Batteries, huh?
你知道吗 你真令我恶心
You know something?You disgust me.
我知道你这种人的把戏
I know what people like you get up to,
并且我认为你很恶心
and I think it's disgusting!
你在说什么啊?
Wh-what are you talking about?
我想要几节电池 我的剃须刀要用
I want batteries for my electric razor.I want to shave!
是吗? - 是的!
Oh yes? - Yes!
我今天没有刮胡子 你看
I haven't shaved today.Look, see?
电动剃须刀? - 是的!
Electric razor, huh? - Right!
我就是说电动剃须刀恶心
Well, that's what I was referring to when I said it was disgusting.
你没有刮胡子真恶心
It is, of course, "disgusting"that you haven't shaved,
但是可以理解 有时我也不刮胡子
but, understandable. I mean,sometimes I don't shave either,
我也很恶心
and that's "disgusting" too.
我一会儿会给你送一把剃须刀上去
So I shall have a razor sent up to your room straightaway.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you so much,good night.
你好
Hello?
Audrey 你怎么样了?
Audrey, any news?
哦 他怎么能这样
Oh, dear.He hasn't?
哦 我知道了
Oh, I know.
他配不上你 他真的配不上
He doesn't deserve you, Audrey.He really doesn't.
绝对的
Exactly.
我知道你是
I know you have.
我知道 我知道
I know.I know.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
你一整晚都要这样下去吗?
Are you gonna go on like that all night?
你刚说什么?
What was that,Audrey?
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
我知道
I know.
那她还和你说干什么?
Well, why is she telling you then?
我了解 我真的了解
I understand,dear, I really do.
我忍♥无可忍♥了
I can't stand it anymore.
我去打扫天台
I'll go clean the roof or something.
门铃响了 有人回来晚了
there's the front doorbell.Somebody's got back late.
是的
Yes, yes.
我想他们忘记带钥匙了
I expect they forgot their passkey.
我知道
I know.
得有人下去给他们开门啊
Somebody better go and let them in.
是 - 那我去了?
Yes.- I'll go then, shall I?
嗯 - 我同意 那我去了
Hmm.- Yes, I agree. Right. I'll go.
你知道那是谁吗?
You know who that is,don't you?
就是你的那对"小情人"
That's your pair,the "Kama Sutra" set.
晚上好 欢迎光临Basil Fawlty狗屁有限公♥司♥
"Good Evening, welcome to Basil Fawlty Knocking Shops Limited."
没有啊 只是Basil而已
No, dear. It's only Basil.
来了来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
你知道现在几点了吗?
I mean, I suppose you know what time it is?
哦 Fawlty先生
Oh, Mr. Fawlty,
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
没关系 只不过11点一刻而已
Oh no. It's only a quarter past 11:00.
还麻烦你从床上爬起来
I got you out of your bed.
没关系 我还有点事情没做完
Not at all.I had a few little jobs to do...
你人真好
Oh, you're so kind.
没有啦
Oh, well...
我今晚过得真开心
I had just a lovely evening.
是吗?真不错
Did you?How very nice.
我见了很多多年未见的朋友
I saw some friends I hadn't seen for years.
我可能有点喝多了
I had a little bit too much to drink, I'm afraid.
人生得意须尽...
What's life for if one can't get a bit...
欢? - 很欢
Blotto?- Well, hardly blotto.
你太迷人了 Fawlty先生
Mr. Fawlty,you're so charming.
我尽力做到最好
Well, one does one's best.
我希望你太太
I hope Mrs. Fawlty
知道她有多幸运。
appreciates how lucky she is.
她不知道
I think probably not,in fact.
噢~~
Oops!
不好意思...
Sorry, I beg...
给你 - 哈哈哈
Ah, there we are.- Ha ha ha!
哦 不好意思 哈哈 给你
Oh, sorry! Sorry.Ha ha! There you are.
你们请继续 - 真是太不好意思了
Carry on.- We're awfully sorry.
真是太奇怪了 刚才门铃响
It was quite extraordinary.The front doorbell went
我想应该是
just a moment ago,and I thought to myself,
Alan和...所以我就下楼了
"I expect that'll be Alan and uh..."so, down I go, and lo and behold,
结果不是你们
原来是Peignoir太太 你们见过了吗?
it's not you at all, it's Mrs. Peignoir.Have you met? Alan and uh...
这位是Peignoir太太 古董商 就是买♥♥卖♥♥古董的
this is Mrs. Peignoir. She's an antique dealer,I mean, she deals in antiques.
不是说她很老 哈哈 10秒之前我才让她进来
She's not frightfully old or anything. Ha, ha.So, I let her in just 10 secs ago, hardly five,
都没有时间打招呼
I mean, hardly time to say good evening,
她进来之后东西掉地上了 我帮她捡起来
in she comes, drops her thing,down I go and there you are,
之后你们就来了 哦天呐!都已经这么晚了?
bless my soul.Golly, is that the time?
我还以为是10点一刻
My goodness, I was thinking it was a quarter past 10:00.
天呐 我最好去睡觉了
My God!I'd better get to bed.
我们不能在这聊一晚啊 我要早点睡了 再见
Can't stand around talking all night.Got to get an early night. Bye!
不好意思
Sorry!
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我很好 晚安
Yes, I am.Good night.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night.- Bonne nuit.
Jean 我去打个电♥话♥
Jean, I'll just make that call.
别太久哦 - 不会的
Don't be too long.- No.
是谁?
Well?
嗯? - 是谁啊?
Hmm?- Who was it?
就是那对情侣
It was your,uh, your pair.
哼~~
Huh. Humph.
晚安 - 晚安(法语)
Good night. - Bonne nuit.
哦 还有那个女的
Oh, and that woman, uh...
Peignoir太太?
Mrs. Peignoir?
哦 是的 好像是这个名字
Ah, yes.Something like that.
谁个好觉(法语)
Dormez bien, Mr. Fawlty.
Audrey怎么样了?
How's Audrey?
她情况很不好
She's in a terrible state.
哦 那很好
Ah, good, good.
有人在门口吗?Sybil!
There's someone at the door, Sybil!
你叫唤啥啊?
Why are you shouting, Basil?
我叫唤了吗? 不好意思 Sybil
Was I shouting?Sorry, Sybil.
我来看看是谁 Sybil
Well, I'd better go see who that is, Sybil.
可能是哪个客人的钥匙打不开门 呵呵
I expect it's some key who forgot to get the guest for their door.
或者是什么别的清白的事
Or something like that,some innocent explanation.
哈 你准备好了吗? - 是的
Ha, are you ready, Sybil?- I'm ready.
好 那我去看看是谁 Sybil
Right. I'll just see who that is then, Sybil.
可以吗 Sybil?
All right, Sybil?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
哈 - 哇啦!!
Ah.- Aaah!
哦 对不起 Fawlty先生 对不起
Oh, so sorry, Mr. Fawlty.Poor Mr. Fawlty.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事 我只是快死了 别来看我
No, I'm dying,but don't get out of bed.
我伤到你了 可你却对我这么好
I hurt you,and you so wonderful to me.
还给了我这么好的礼物 谢谢
Give me such beautiful present.Thank you!
你喝醉了!Manuel!
You're drunk,Manuel!
我没醉 这礼物太好了 是我第一次收礼物
No, no. Is beautiful.Is my first one. Thank you.
听我说!!!啊!!
Now listen... argh!
哦 可怜的Fawlty先生
Oh, poor Mr. Fawlty.
对不起 我爱你 我爱你!!
So sorry. Please, Mr. Fawlty,I love you, I love you!
你对我太好了 真的很好!
You so kind to me,you so good to me!
我爱你!
I love you!
Basil 我正在看书呢!
Basil, I'm trying to read in here.
自从我离开西班牙来到这
Since I come here from Spain
离开我的五个妈妈
leaving my five mothers,
四个阿姨
and four aunties with no...
现在要来杯咖啡吗?
Et maintenant, un peu de cafe
好的 一杯咖啡 不加奶
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表