剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
是的 火灾演习在12点 还没有到时间
Yes, there is.At 12:00, but not yet.
但是现在已经是12点了
But it is 12:00.
还有一会儿 谢谢 打扰一下?
Not quite, thank you.Excuse me?
但是我觉得已经12点了
Well,I make it 12:00.
我想还没有到时间...
I'm afraid that wasn't the...
你看看几点了? 少校?
What time do you make it, Major?
听我说...- 我觉得有强盗
Look...- Burglars about, I think.
他的表几点不重要
It doesn't matter what time he makes it,
演习还没有开始呢
it hasn't started yet.
什么? - 还没有开始!
What? - It hasn't started yet!
但是有铃♥声♥啊不是吗?
But that was the bell,wasn't it?
不是!
No!
他的意思是演习还没有开始。
He means the drill hasn't started yet.
什么演习?我们不知道有演习。
What drill?We didn't hear a drill.
不 听我说...
No, no, look, look...
刚才那是防盗铃
That was the burglar alarm.
听见了吗?
See!
防盗铃? - 是的!
The burglar alarm?- Yes!
有强盗吗? - 很明显有啊
Are there burglars? - Evidently.
没有!你们究竟是怎么回事?
No, what's the matter with you all?
这很简单啊
It's perfectly simple.
当我打响防火铃的时候我们就开始防火演习
We have the fire drill when I ring the fire bell.
刚才那不是防火铃 明白吗?
That wasn't the fire bell, right?
那我们怎么知道
Well, how were we supposed to know
那不是防火铃?
that wasn't the fire bell?
因为那听起来根本不像防火铃!
Because it doesn't sound like the fire bell!
明明就很像 - 那不像!
It did!- It didn't!
很像! - 不 那不像!
It did! - No, it didn't!
火警铃是一种不同的...
The fire bell's a different...
火警铃比那高半个音
it's a semi-tone higher!
半个音?
A semi-tone?
至少半个音 无论如何 火灾演习
At least!Anyway, the fire drill
直到12点才会开始!
doesn't start till 12:00!
已经12点了!
It is 12:00!
好吧 确实12点了
Well, it is now,
因为我们一直站在这里争执
because we've been standing about arguing about it!
我们怎么可能分辨的出
How on earth can you expect us
哪个是火警铃哪个是防盗铃啊?
to tell which bell is which?
我们又不是两种都听过 不是吗
We haven't heard them yet have we?
你想听吗? 我正有此意。
You want to hear them?Suits me.
这是防盗铃
Here's the burglar alarm.
我们不是应该先去抓贼吗?
Ought we to catch them first?
没有贼!
There aren't any!
那为什么警铃一直响啊?
Then why does the alarm keep going.
行了吗?听到了吗?
All right? Got that?Right?
你究竟在干什么
What's happening now?
现在是火警铃 听见了吗?
Now here's he fire bell, right?
这是完全不同的两种声音 听听
It's a completely different sound, listen.
你们去哪里?
Well, where are you going?
现在是火灾演习了不是吗?
Well, there is a drill,isn't there?
不不不不不 不是 我是让你们
No, no, no, no, no,don't be... this is so that
听过两种铃♥声♥之后 一会儿我打铃
you can hear the bell so you know in a moment
的时候你们就能分辨出来了!
When I ring the bell!
你们在干什么呀?请回来!
What are you doing?Will you come back?
我们正在出去啊
We're going outside.
不 给我听着 老笨蛋!
No, just listen to it,you old fool!
什么? - 给我听着!
What? - Listen to it!
失火了失火了 大家快出去 快出去!
Fire, fire,everybody out please, fire!
出去 出去
Out, out.
你能不能闭嘴? 你能不能闭嘴?
Will you shut up?Will you shut up?
失火了 - 没有失火
Is fire.- Is not fire.
只是铃♥声♥
Is only bell.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
楼上...
Upstairs...
现在还不是演习 我只是让他们听
There isn't a drill yet,I'm just showing them
铃♥声♥是什么样的
what the bell sounds like.
你能不能进去?
Now will you go in there?
去帮厨师 - 厨师不在
Go help chef. - Chef not here.
那你先准备薯条什么的
Well, go and start the chips.
薯条? - 是的
Chips? - Yes.
当铃再响的时候 不要跑
When bell go again, stay.
没有失火 只是练习而已 告诉他 Polly
No fire, only practice.Tell him, Polly.
谢谢 谢谢 女士们先生们
Thank you, thank you,Ladies and Gentlemen,
谢谢大家
thank you so much.
也许那些贼在楼上呢
Perhaps they're upstairs.
现在又怎么了?
What's happening now?
我们正在进行呢!!!
We're having it!
现在 你们是不是都知道
Now, are we all agreed
火警铃是什么样的啦?
on what the fire bell sounds like?
是的
Yes.
很好
Splendid.
好 那就好 我们要开始火灾演习了
Well, now that's settled,we'll have the fire drill,
在30秒之后就会开始
which will commence in exactly 30 seconds from now.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
你们就准备站在这儿等着?
I mean, are you just going to stand there?
那你有什么好提议?
Well, what do you suggest?
你们可以一两个去吧台那里
Well, couldn't one or two of you go in the bar
几个再去餐厅啊 用用你们的想象力不行吗?
and a few in the dining room?Use your imagination!
为什么?
Why?
这应该是一个火灾演习啊
Well, this is supposed to be a fire drill.
只有几秒钟而已啊
There's only a few seconds.
好 好 你们就呆在这儿
Right, right.Well, stay where you are
因为如果真的失火了
because obviously if there was a fire,
你们都会像现在这样站在这里
you'd all be standing down here like this
就站在大厅 是吗?
in the lobby,wouldn't you?
我真不知道我在纠结什么 就该让你们被烧
Don't know why we bother.We should let you all burn!
哦 不不不
No, no, no.
啊 不要这样 别...
Please.No, no, no, no.
失火了!失火了!失火了!
Fuego! Fuego! Fuego!
失火了!啊!!!!
Fuego! Aah!
不不 少校 没有贼
No, no,there aren't any, Major,
刚才只是一个小事故
it went off by accident.
哦 走吧 Angina
Oh, come on, Angina.
哦 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you,thank you so much.
失火了!失火了!失火了!
Fire! Fire! Fire!
没有! - 有!
No! - Yes! S?
听着 你能不能回去那里?
Look, will you get back in there?
闭嘴!我叫你继续干♥你♥的活!
Shut up! I mean, just get on with your work!
求你听我说 Fawlty先生 失火了!
Please, Mr. Fawlty,is fire!
你刚才听见我说什么了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
没有 但是失火了!
No, but is fire.
没有失火 只是铃♥声♥而已
Is no fire.Is only bell.
失火了 失火了 失火了!!
Is fire, is fire, is fire!
他以为真的失火了
He thinks there's a fire.
楼上已经没人了
Everybody's out upstairs.
不 Manuel 听我说 没有失火
No, Manuel,listen, de nada,
没有失火!
de nada,there is no fire!
失火了!失火了!
Is fire! Is fire!
这下消防局该满意
Well, that'll keep the fire department happy
个六个月了吧 真不知道...
for another six months,why we bother...
失火了! - 你就不能给我闭嘴吗?
Fire! - Will you shut up?
谢谢 女士们先生们 现在你们可以进来了
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen,you can come back in now.
我们刚刚演习完
Yes, we've just had it.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
好的我会的
Yes, I will.
你和厨师说了奶酪的事了吗?
Have you told chef about the cheddar?
Fawlty先生!Fawlty先生!
Mr. Fawlty!Mr. Fawlty!
什么事? - 这实在是太吵了
Yes? - There's an awful row.
是的 我知道了 我马上就处理
Yes, I know... right,right, I'll deal with it.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表