剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
四份冷肉沙拉 谢谢
And four cold meat salads, please.
好的 我马上就去给你拿你的小点心
Certainly, I'll just get your hors d'oeuvres,
(hors d'oeuvres音似"命令"order)
所以一定要服从
hors d'oeuvres which must be obeyed
无论何时 不能有疑问
at all times without question.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Fawlty先生 请你马上打电♥话♥给你的妻子。
Mr. Fawlty, would you please call your wife immediately?
Sybil! Sybil!(call还有叫的意思)
Sybil! Sybil...
她在医院呢 你这个笨女孩
She's in the hospital,you silly girl.
是的 打给她
Yes,call her there.
我不能 我有很多事要做
I can't, I've got too much to do.
听着 别提战争
Listen, don't mention the war.
我提过一次
I mentioned it once,
不过我觉得我已经糊弄过去了
but I think I got away with it all right.
现在已经完全被忘却了
So, it's all forgotten now
所以我们不会再提起了
and let's hear no more about it.
两个鸡蛋沙拉 一个一个海虾戈培尔
So, two eggs mayonnaise,a prawn goebbels,
一个赫尔曼·戈林 四个科尔迪茨(集中营)沙拉
a herman goering,and four colditz salads.
等一下 我有点迷糊了
Wait a moment, I got a bit confused here.
我有点迷糊
I got a bit confused
因为大家都不停的在提战争的事
'cause everyone's mentioning the war.
所以可不可以...怎么了?
So, could you...what's the matter?
没事
It's all right.
是不是有什么问题?
Is there something wrong?
你能不能不要再提战争了?
Will you stop talking about the war?
我?是你们开始的啊
Me? You started it!
我们没有提
We did not start it.
是的 你们明明提了 你们侵略了波兰
Yes, you did,you invaded Poland.
给你给 擦擦 我来逗你开心
Here, blow, here,this'll cheer you up.
你会喜欢这个笑话的
You'll like this one:
有一个女人 她非常笨
there's this woman,she's completely stupid,
她的记性非常差
she'd never remember anything,
她的丈夫正在开着轰炸机去柏林
and her husband's in a bomber over Berlin,
哦 对不起 那她会喜欢这个的 她会笑的
she'll love this one,she'll laugh...
离她远点 - 不 我这是个绝招
Leave her alone.- No, this is a scream.
从来没有人会觉得这个不好笑
I have never seen anyone not laugh at this.
走开!
Go away!
你们看 她会喜欢的 她是德国人
Look, she'll love it,she's German.
不 不要模仿那个!Fawlty先生!
No, Mr. Fawlty!
什么? - 模仿Jimmy Cagney(美国演员)吧
What? - Do Jimmy Cagney instead.
什么? - 模仿Jimmy Cagney
What? - Jimmy Cagney.
Jimmy Cagney?
Jimmy Cagney?
就是那个"你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的小人"
You know,"You dirty rat."
我不能学Jimmy Cagney
I can't do Jimmy Cagney.
试试看嘛 "我会抓住你的"
Please try,"I'm going to get you."
闭嘴
Shut up.
看这里
Here, watch.
看看这是谁?
Who's this then?
我会模仿这个搞笑的步子
I'll do the funny walk.
停下! - 什么?
Stop it!- What?
停下!
Stop it!
我正在逗她开心呢 你这笨蛋德国佬
I'm trying to cheer her up,you stupid Kraut!
这对她来说一点也不搞笑
It's not funny for her!
不搞笑? 不搞笑?
Not funny? Not funny?
你骗人!
You're joking!
对于她 对于我们 对于所有的德国人来说都不搞笑
Not for her, not for us,not for any German people.
你一点幽默感也没有是不是?
You have absolutely no sense of humor, do you?
这个一点也不搞笑!
This is not funny!
是谁他妈的赢了那战争?
Who won the bloody war anyway?
Fawlty先生 你会好的 跟我来
Mr. Fawlty, you'll be all right, come with me.
好吧
Fine.
哦 他打了我的头!
Oh, he hit me on the head!
不 是你打了他的头。
No, you hit him on the head.
你这调皮的鹿!
You naughty moose!
他们究竟是怎么赢的啊?
However did they win?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表