剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
Now, um,the point is...
呃...问题是如果你发现你不喜欢那间
What is...? The point is if it turns out you don't like that room
呃 我们可以给你换到这间 虽然我觉得没必要
um,then we can always move you in here but I don't think it's worth doing
如果你真的觉得你不喜欢那间
until you've definitely decided you don't like that one as much as this one,
那我们可以一起坐下 好好谈谈 好好讨论一下
then we can sit down, a round table,sort of discuss it, kind of chew it over,
呃 ...呃...
and, uh...
那么就很容易解决了
And it'd be a piece of cake.
就这么简单 好吗?
Bob's your uncle.Okay?
好的
Fine.
哦 不好意思
Oh, sorry.Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 谢谢 太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you.Thank you very much.
我还在想你去哪里了
I wondered where you were, darling.
亲爱的?
Darling?
亲爱的 你没事吧?
Darling,are you all right?
这间房♥间和刚才他带我看的一模一样
This room is exactly the same as the one that he just...
哦 Jean 这件衣服太美了
Oh, Jean, it's absolutely smashing!
就是胸部有点紧
A bit tight across the bust.
哦 我很喜欢
Oh, I love it.
往下点 往下点
Lower, lower.
你肯定吗? - 我今晚能不能来拿?
Are you sure?- Can I pick it up tonight?
往下点 往下...啊!就是那里!
Lower, low... ah!That's it, that's it.
真是太舒服了!
That is amazing!
真是太舒服了!
That is amazing!
噢 哈哈 哈!
Aww, ha, ha ha!
哦 宝贝
Hey, baby,
你是不是学过啊?
have you been taking lessons?
那么今晚见啦?
So, I'll see you tonight, huh?
才十镑 真是太棒了
For 10 quid,that's absolutely fantastic.
哦...
Oh.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不!
No!
Polly 你一分钟内带上你的帽子和外套到前台见我
Polly, I want to see you at reception in one minute in your hat and coat.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我要你到前台来见我
I want to see you at reception
一分钟内 拿上你的帽子和外套
in one minute in your hat and coat!
你想试穿吗? - 不 什么?你 你!
Will they fit you?- No. What? You, you!
他们必须离开 - 什么?
They're going.- What?
他们必须走!
They're going!
很抱歉你们必须离开
I'm sorry,but you'll have to go.
我们出错了 这些房♥间都被预订了
We've made a mistake,all these rooms are taken.
她坐在他的身上
She was sitting on him.
五分钟之后 我看见他躺在地板上
Five minutes later,I found him lying on the floor
躺在那个服务员的下面
underneath the waiter.
不好意思 但是...
I'm sorry, but...
啊 你们在这儿啊 济济一堂 是吧
ah, there you are.Got together, have you?
是啊 我早就该猜到的
Yes, yes. I might have guessed,mightn't I?
我知道 我们已经落伍了 在Torquay这种地方
Yes, I see. Of course, we're a bit behind the times down here in Torquay.
不好意思 你们必须离开这
I'm sorry,but you'll have to go.
我们犯了错 这些房♥间都被预订了
We made a mistake.All these rooms are taken.
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
其实 我一点也不会不好意思
Well, actually,I'm not sorry.
你们来到这里 就像那样...
I mean, you come in here,just like that,
然后...我就直说了 你们在这过的很开心
and, well, to be perfectly blunt,you have a very good time at our expense.
还不用付钱 哼 你知道我在说什么吗 哼
I mean, I think you know what I mean, hmm?
你们过的真的"非常""非常"开心 是不是?
I mean you have had a "very","very" good time, haven't you?
但是不许在这里 哦 不行!谢谢 晚安!
Well, not here you don't, oh, no!Thank you and good night!
好 这下搞定了
Well... that's taken care of that!
Basil 发生了什么事?
Basil, what is going on?
为什么你要Polly拿上她的帽子和外套?
Why did you tell Polly to get her hat and coat?
因为我要炒掉她 Lloyd夫妇和那对小情人也要走
Because she's going, along with the Lloyds and that pair you let in.
我一辈子也没遇见过这种事 天啊
Never seen anything like it in my life. My God!
Basil 你究竟在搞什么 为什么你要他们走?
Basil, what are you on about?Why are they leaving?
我会告诉你他们为什么要走 首先 我上楼
I'll tell you exactly why they're leaving.First of all, I go up there
发现Lloyd先生抱着那个女孩
and find that girl in his arms,in Lloyd's arms.
五分钟后 Polly进去了
Five minutes later,Polly's in there.
哪个女孩 - 那个女孩
What girl?- Th... that girl.
她是他女儿 - 什么?
She's his daughter.- What?
她是Lloyd先生的继女 他们是一家人
She's Mr. Lloyd's stepdaughter.They're all one family.
那么Polly呢?
What about Polly?
她是Jean的同学 他们认识好几年了
She was at school with Jean.She's known them all for years.
好几年? - 好几年
For years, huh?- For years.
我都做了些什么?
What have I done?
你做了什么? - 我已经叫他们走了
What have you done?- I've told them to leave.
你已经叫他们走了?
You've told them to leave?
我怎么会知道?
How was I supposed to know?
你为什么不和我说?你这个弱智!
Why didn't you tell me,you half-wit?
你为什么不早说?你不能怪我啊!
Why didn't they tell me?You can't blame me for this!
去告诉他们他们可以留下
Go and tell them they can stay.
为什么你不去说? - 我又没有叫他们走
Why don't you go tell them?- I didn't tell them to go.
哦 不 这难道都是我的错?是不是?
Oh no, I suppose it's all my fault, isn't it?
去和他们说!快点!
Go and tell them.Now!
不 我不去
No, I won't.
你给我去! - 不 我就不去
You will.- No, no, I won't.
快给我去 - 好!我去!
Oh, yes, you will.- Yes, I will! Right.
好!让我去搞定!让我解决你的麻烦!
That's right, leave it to me,let me get you out of it.
这就是我该做的,是吗?
That's all I'm good for,isn't it?
"Basil Fawlty有限公♥司♥--专门替人擦屁♥股♥"
"Basil Fawlty, Limited,other people's messes cleared up
"预约请找我妻子 Sybil"
"by appointment to my wife,Sybil."
我该怎么说啊?!
What am I going to say?!
你就说你搞错了
Tell them you made a mistake.
哦 真聪明
Oh, brilliant!
真聪明
Brilliant.
这会让我们英国更加伟大 "对不起 我搞错了"
Is that what made Britain great?"I'm so sorry, I made a mistake."
你的脑子是什么做的?海绵吗?
What have you got for brains?Sponge cake?!
很好 很好 把它们脱下来 去干活
Very nice, very nice.Take 'em off, get back to work.
太对不起了 我搞错了
I'm so sorry.I made a mistake.
太对不起了 我搞错了
"I'm so sorry.I made a mistake."
太对不起了 我搞错了
"I'm so sorry.I made a mistake."
真是非常非常对不起 我妻子搞错了
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry,but my wife has made a mistake.
我不知道她是怎么搞的 但是她搞错了
I don't know how she did it, but she did.
她总是这样 把事情搞得乱七八糟的
She's made a complete pudding of the whole thing, as usual.
但是现在没事了 我已经搞定了
It'll be perfectly all right.I've sorted it all out.
我非常抱歉 但是你也知道 女人嘛...
I'm frightfully sorry,but you know what women are like.
他们的脑子都不太好用
They've got one brain between the lot of them...
并不是所有的女人都是这样 但我妻子是 请留下
not all of them, but some of them have,including my wife. So please, do stay,
别走 等会儿见啦 谢谢
and see you all later on.Thank you so much.
我刚刚在说请你们留下
I was just saying please do stay,
我妻子犯了个可怕的错误
my wife made a most dreadful mistake.
是的 我想她确实犯了个可怕的错
Yes, I think she probably did.
晚上好 Fawlty
Evening, Fawlty.
晚上好 少校
Ah, evening, Major.
报纸来了吗?
Papers arrived yet?
哦 是的 他们送迟了 直到5点才来
Oh, yes. Sorry they're so late.Didn't get here till 5:00.
看来还是需要给他们提意见
Have to have a word with them again.
你妻子呢?
Where's your lady wife this evening?
她去Audrey家了
She's spending the night at Audrey's.
George又离开她了 所以她又像以前那样
George has walked out on her again,so she's in the usual state.
还是会让她很伤心啊
Still, it must have upset her a bit.
是的 但是她为这事写了首歌♥ 编了舞
Yes, but she makes such a song and dance about it.
你不怎么喜欢Audrey是不是?
You don't like Audrey very much, do you?
恐怖的女人 很恐怖
Dreadful woman,dreadful.
我觉得你妻子能过去照看她是很好的行为
I think it's very decent of your wife to go around there
还要听那些废话
and listen to all that rubbish.
不能没有她啊 少校
Couldn't do without her,Major.
她是一个很好的女人
She's a fine woman,Mrs. Fawlty.
不 不 我可不这么想
No, no.I wouldn't say that.
我也不
No, nor would I.
晚安Fawlty - 晚安少校
Good night, Fawlty.- Good night, Major.
啊 Fawlty先生
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表