剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
您真好,那我就来一杯雪利酒吧。
That's very kind of you.Dry sherry,if you please.
高级人都喝雪利酒
What else?
哦 真是太 我真不知道怎么形容
Such...Oh, I don't know what.
你不知道什么?
Je ne sais quoi?
是啊是啊
Exactly! Exactly!
啊,你在这儿啊!
Ah, there you are, Sybil.
晚上好。
Good evening, Major.
晚上好 Fawlty太太
Evening,Mrs. Fawlty.
给您 阁下 - 谢谢
There you are, your Lordship.- Ah, thank you very much.
看来您对我收集的钱币
I see my little collection of
很感兴趣。
coins tickles your interest.
什么?哦,是啊。
What?Oh, yes, yes.
当然都是我们大不列颠的。
All British Empire of course.
以前是我一个兴趣爱好。
Used to be quite a hobby of mine.
也是一个小小的投资。
Little investment too.
是啊,说道,嗯...
Quite.Talking about, um,
有关我的支票。。 -哦 我办好了。
Did you manage to...- Oh yes.
给您 阁下 - 谢谢 谢谢
There you are, your Lordship. - Oh, Thank you, yes.
你知道,这种收集
Yes, you know,these sorts of things,
在前两年升值了不少啊
their value's soared this last couple of years.
真的吗?
Have they really?
是的,我来给你点建议
Oh, yes.You take my advice.
给它们估价
Get them revalued,
然后给它们上保险
and insure them for the full amount.
是,是,我会的。
Yes, yes, I will.
这种世道,可不能冒险啊。
You can't take any risks nowadays, I'm afraid.
是的是的。- 我该走了。
No, no, quite. - Well, I must be off.
非常感谢你,阁下。
Thank you very much,your Lordship.
Basil!
Basil!
我正在和勋爵大人说话呐!
Yes, yes, I was just talking to Lord Melbury, dear.
琴酒加橙,柠檬汁和威士忌加水!快点
A gin and orange, a lemon squash and a scotch and water, please!
对不起,我刚刚在和勋爵大人说话
I do apologize, I was just talking to Lord...
Fawlty!
Fawlty!
我正在想...
I was thinking...
你看,我今天晚上要和
You see, I am having dinner tonight
Buckleigh公爵一起吃晚饭 你知道他吗?
with the duke of Buckleigh,do you know him?
我不认识他...
Not personally, no.
他是一个专家
He's a great expert,
就是有关你的收集
you know, Sotheby's and all that.
是吗?
Is he?
要不然我把你的收集
Now if you like,I could take them with me,
带去给他看看?
ask him to have a quick look at them,
然后让他帮你估个价
and find their current value.
真的吗? - 当然可以。
Would you really? - Yes, yes, certainly.
我一会儿就要走了
Well, I'll be off in a few moments.
那真的是... - Basil!
Well, that's really so...- Basil!
我正在和勋爵大人说话!
I'm talking to Lord Melbury!
琴酒加橙,柠檬汁和威士忌加水!快点
A gin and orange,a lemon squash and a scotch and water,please!
知道了!知道了!
All right!All right!
哦,Fawlty先生。
Oh, Mr. Fawlty...
勋爵呢?他走了吗?
Was that Lord Melbury?Has he gone?
我按的铃 我必须要和你说一件事。
I rang, Mr. Fawlty,I must speak with you.
你没看见我正忙吗? - 这很重要!
Can't you see I'm busy? - It's very important.
我们能进去说吗?- 不行
Can we talk in there? - I can't.
Basil! - 真的很重要!
Basil! - It's very important!
我这有很重要的事情!Sybil
I'm dealing with something important out here, Sybil.
好好好,进来吧,什么事?
Yes? Yes, right, well,yes, yes, what is it?
是有关勋爵的事 - 什么事?
It's about Lord Melbury.- Yes?
他不是勋爵
He's not Lord Melbury,
他是一个骗子
he's a confidence trickster.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
Brown先生和我说的
Mr. Brown told me.
哦,是吗?
Oh!
Brown先生是个警♥察♥
Mr. Brown's from the C.I.D.
他们正在监视Melbury
They've been watching Melbury
他正在城里计划一个大案子
because he's pulling some big con trick in the town.
他们会在他离开这里的时候逮捕他
They're going to arrest him when he leaves here,
所以这样就不会让你尴尬。
so as not to cause you embarrassment.
但是他让我告诉你...
But he asked me to tell you...
是吗,他人可真好。
Oh, how nice of him!
相信我!
Please, Mr. Fawlty...
是不是还有其他故事?
Oh, I don't know what other tales
情报处的Brown先生还说了什么?
Mr. Brown of M.I.5 has been impressing you with.
他是个骗子! - 是的,当然他是!
He's a con man! - Oh, yes, of course,
是啊是啊很明显是吧?
it stands out a mile, doesn't it?
他那么正常。
He's so common.
不像那个伦敦佬饭桶,还埋伏呢。
Unlike that cockney git whose ulterior motive
你真是一个可怜无知的被误导的孩子。
poor, innocent,misguided child that you are.
Basil,怎么了?
Basil, what'sgoing on?
没事啊,什么事也没有。
Nothing, my dear,nothing at all.
Fawlty太太 - 什么事?
Mrs. Fawlty...- Yes, Polly?
我不知道她中了什么邪 - BASIL!
I don't know what she's...- Basil!
Brown先生是警♥察♥。
Mr. Brown is from the C.I.D.
他给我看过证件了。
He showed me identification.
他们在监视Melbury 他是个骗子
They're watching Melbury.He's a confidence trickster.
我知道了。
I see.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean,you see?
让我们来看看这些"贵重物品"
Let's have a look at these valuables.
你干什么啊!
What are you doing, Sybil?
我不允许你打开保险箱!
Sybil, I forbid you to open that safe!
我不允许你把箱子拿出来!
Sybil, I forbid you to take that case out!
我不允许你打开这箱子!
Sybil, do not open that case, I forbid it!
我真没想到我能眼睁睁看这一切发生
I never thought I would live to see the day
当一个贵族
when a peer of the realm,
委托我们看管这些贵重物品
entrusts to us,a case of valuables...
那么信任我们
In trust...
我要报♥警♥。
I'll call the police.
他们已经在这里了 就在外面
They're already here,Mr. Brown's outside.
有人在前台吗?
Someone at reception, Basil?
哦!好吧!
Ah! All right.
啊,晚上好!
Ah... Good evening.
我想你们已经知道我们要来
I believe you were expecting us.
不,我在等别人。
No, I was expecting somebody else.
我们是Richard爵士和Morris女爵
Sir Richard and Lady Morris.
是的,我确实在等他们。
Yes, yes, them as well.
什么?
I'm sorry?
你们怎么知道的? - 什么?
How did you know?- What?
哦 你们就是Richard爵士和Morris女爵
Oh... You're Sir Richard and Lady Morris,
真不好意思。
I do beg your pardon.
我在想...
I was just think...
请你们填好这些表格。
Would you mind filling this out, please?
我已经帮你安排好房♥间 啊哈!
We've given you room...aha!
嗨!Fawlty!
Ah, Fawlty!
我正是Fawlty先生!
Mr. Fawlty to you,Lord Melbury.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
没什么?别在意我说了什么。
Oh, nothing,please forget all about it.
给你支票,200块。
Here's the check for ?200.
谢谢你啊
Ah, thank you so much.
关于我收集的那些贵重钱币
Now, about my priceless collection of coins?
哦,对,你还是想...
Oh, yes, ah,do you still...
我是不是仍然想要你
Do I still want you to take them
带去给Buckleigh公爵鉴定
to be valued by the Duke of Buckleigh, my Lord?
是啊 - 不,我不想
Ah, yes.- No, I don't.
因为我们刚刚已经获悉
Because we've just heard
Buckleigh公爵已经死了
that the duke of Buckleigh is dead!
是被一颗高尔夫球砸死的。
Yes, got his head knocked off by a golf ball.
悲剧!悲剧!
Tragic! Tragic!
你好吗Melbury勋爵
Well, how are you,Lord Melbury?
伙计你咋样?
'ow are yer then?All right, mate?
怎么样啊我的小无赖
'ow's me old mucker?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表