剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
啥?
?Qu?
啊 你在这儿啊
Ah, there you are.
你能不能把我的箱子...你怎么拿到的?
Would you take my case...how did you get that?
什么?
What?
哦 不管了 把它拿到楼上去
Oh, never mind.Take it, take it upstairs.
啥? - 拿上去 拿上去
?Qu? - Take it, take it.
我去找Polly来
I go get Polly.
我已经有一个Polly了
I've already had one.
拿走 拿走 快点
Take it.Take it now.
天呐 我身边的这都是些什么人啊
God, the people I have to deal with.
你会说德语吗?(德)
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你可以再说一遍吗?
I'm sorry, could you say that again?
你会说德语吗?
Do you speak German?
哦 德语 不好意思
Oh, German!I'm sorry.
我还以为你们有什么毛病呢
I thought there was something wrong with you.
哦 当然
Of course.
那些德国人
The Germans.
你会说德语
You speak German.
我只会说一点 还说得过去吧
Well, a little, I get by.
一点?(德)
Ein bisschen.
"我们想租一辆车"(德)
为什么不呢 - 请(德)
Well, why not? - Bitte.
有点难啊
Little bit tricky,
你能再说一遍吗?
would you mind saying it again?
"请"
"Please."
您能否重复
Could you repeat,
大声点 逐字说 行吗?
amplify... you know,reiterate... yes?
我们...(德)
Wir...
呃...这个词先摆一摆
Wir... Yes, we'll come back to that.
想要...(德)
Wollen...
"自愿?"(音似)
"Wollen...""Voluntary"?
租一辆车(德)
Ein auto mieten.
"出去..."
"Out to..." "Out to..."
哦 我明白了 你们自愿出去买♥♥一些肉(他瞎说的)
Oh, I see, you're volunteering to go out to get some meat.
不必了 我们这里有肉
Not necessary.We have meat here.
我们这里有肉 (模仿德国口音英语)
Vee haff meet hier in ze building.
啊 Polly 我刚和他们解释肉的事情
Ah, Polly, just explaining about the meat.
我以为你还不能回来
We weren't expecting you.
是吗
Oh, weren't you?
他们是德国人 别提起那战争。
They're Germans,don't mention the war.
我知道了
I see...
Fawlty太太说你还要
Well, Mrs. Fawlty said you were going
休息几天
to have a rest for a couple of days,
要呆在医院里
you know,in the hospital.
游手好闲
Idle hands get in the way
是很不对的
of the devil's work,Fawlty. Now...
好的 为什么你不去躺一会儿?
Right. Why don't you go have a lie down?
我来处理这些
And I can deal with this.
好的 好的 好主意 Elsie
Yes, yes, good idea.Good idea, Elsie.
实际上我有点头疼
Yes, bit of a headache actually.
我们觉得你状态很不好 Fawlty先生
We don't think you're well, Mr. Fawlty.
可能吧
Well, perhaps not,
但是我会比你活得长
but I'll live longer than you.
你一定是弄伤自己了
You must have hurt yourself.
我亲爱的女士 我头上的那一下子
My dear woman,a blow on the head,
就像...
like that...
(A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush 他在胡说八道)
比树丛里的两只更有价值
is worth two in the bush.
哦 我们知道了 但是那真是很讨厌的一下子
Oh, we know, but it was a nasty knock.
你想要一个吗? 下一个
Would you like one?Next please.
Polly 这些也是德国人吗?
Polly, are these Germans, too?
哦 是的 我可以处理的
Oh, yes, but I can deal with it.
好的 好的 你听我说
Right, right.Here's the plan:
我去问他们
I'll stand there and ask them
他们是否想喝点什么 在战争之前
if they want something to drink before the war.
是午饭之前!
Before their lunch!
午饭之前 别提战争
Before their lunch.Don't mention the war.
是 是
Ja, ja.
有什么能帮你的吗? - 哦 你会说英语?
Can we help you? - Oh, you speak English?
当然了
Of course.
啊!太好了 太好了 啊
Ah, wonderful!Wunderbar! Ah.
请允许我介绍我自己
Please allow me to introduce myself.
我是这旅馆的主人
I am the owner of Fawlty Towers,
欢迎你们的战争 你战争
and may I welcome your war... you war...
你们所有人 你们所有人(all音似war)
you all, you all,
希望你们住得满意
and hope that your stay
住得开心
will be a happy one.
你们是想先吃饭
Now, would you like to eat first
还是想先喝一杯
or would you like a drink
在警...
before the war?
告侵犯他人领土 会
...ning... that trespassers will be
被用钢琴线绑起来
tied up with piano wire.
不好意思 不好意思 我这条病腿的问题
Sorry, sorry, trouble with the old leg.
打仗的时候中了弹片
Got a touch of shrapnel in the war.
朝鲜!朝鲜战争! 对不起 朝鲜
Korean! Korean war!Sorry, Korean.
谢谢 我们现在就吃
Thank you.We will eat now.
哦 好的 请进来
Oh, good, please,do allow me.
我们总是很开心
May I say how pleased we are
接待欧洲客人
to have some Europeans here
现在我们都在欧洲大♥陆♥不是吗?
now that we are on the continent?
我找Fin医生
Can I speak to Dr. Fin, please?
其实我并没有投票同意
Didn't vote for it myself quite honestly,
但是你们都已经来了
but now that we're in,
我会尽量做好我的工作
I'm determined to make it work,
所以我要说 欢迎你们来到英国
so I'd like to welcome you all to Britain.
这比目鱼是烤的 但是无所谓
The plaice is grilled,but that doesn't matter,
老当益壮(他说胡话ing)
there's life in the old thing yet...
等一下 我有点迷惑
wait a moment,got a bit confused there,
哦 是的 比目鱼是烤的...
oh, yes,the plaice is grilled...
这房♥间有点热是不是?
the whole room's warm, isn't it?
我来把窗子打开 看看...
I'll open a window,have a look...
还有迷迭香牛仔骨
and the veal chop is done with rosemary...
真奇怪 我以为她去加拿大了呢...
that's funny, I thought she'd gone to Canada...
美味又有营养
and is delicious and nutritious,
实际上 是灰常好
in fact,it's veally good.
灰常好 哈哈
Veally good, ha ha!
牛仔骨很好?
The veal is good?
是的 没什么 别放在心上
Yes, doesn't matter,never mind.
我们要两个鸡蛋沙拉
May we have two eggs mayonnaises, please?
好的 很好
Certainly. Why not?Why not, indeed?
我们现在是朋友了 是吗?
We are all friends now, eh?
一个海虾鸡尾沙拉
A prawn cocktail.
还和你们做生意
All in the market together,
分歧都被遗忘了
all differences forgotten,
并且根本没有必要提起那战争
and no need at all to mention the war.
对不起 对不起 对不起 刚才你点了什么?
Sorry, sorry, sorry,what was it again?
一个海虾鸡尾沙拉
A prawn cocktail.
虾 当你说了虾
Prawn, that was it.When you said prawn,
我以为你说了"杀"
I thought you said war.
就让我想起了战争 哦 那战争 完全充斥在我脑子里
Oh, the war, oh, yes,completely slipped my mind,
我最好把它忘了
yes, I'd forgotten all about it.
希♥特♥勒♥ 希姆莱 还有很多其他的
Hitler, Himmler and all that lot,
完全忘记了 就像这样
yes, completely forgotten it,just like that.
对不起 你点的是什么来着?
Sorry, what was it again?
一个海虾鸡尾沙拉
A prawn cocktail!
哦 是啊 爱娃 戈培尔
Oh, yes, Eva Prawn, yes,and Goebbels too,
还有一个我不大记得了
another one I can hardly remember.
再来一个腌渍青鱼
And a pickled herring.
赫尔曼·戈林 好的好的
Hermann Goering,yes, yes.
还有一个冯·里宾特洛甫
And Von Ribbentrop,that was another one.
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表