剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
More like a '66, really.- Is it?
比较厚重
Well, lots of body.
哦 是的
Yes, quite right.
我很高兴能认识可以品尝出
It's always a pleasure to meet someone
葡萄韵味的人
who appreciates the boudoir of the grape.
很多来这里的人都分不清波尔多和红葡萄酒
I'm afraid most people we get here don't know a bordeaux from a claret.
波尔多就是红葡萄酒
A bordeaux is a claret.
啊 波尔多就是红葡萄酒 但是他们不知道
A bordeaux is a claret, yes.But they wouldn't know that.
你一定喝了很多酒
You obviously drink a lot.
是品红酒
Wine, I mean.
我不是指数量 是鉴赏 品尝 鉴定家
I don't mean a lot... a fair amount...the right amount for a connoisseur.
不是说你是个...是吧
That doesn't mean you're...does it?
有些人成箱的喝 但是他们并不能成为鉴定家
Some people drink it by the crate,but that's not being a connoisseur.
他们只是为了喝醉
That's just plain sloshed.
波尔多是红葡萄酒的一种
A bordeaux's one of the clarets, all right.
噢~~~~~
One.
你是来出差的吗?
You are down here on business, are you?
什么?
What?
你是做红酒生意的吗?
You're not in the wine trade,by any chance?
不 我们不是 - 你们?
No, we're not.-We're?
我和几个同事来这儿出差
I am down here on business with a couple of colleagues
并且我们不是做红酒生意的
and we are not in the wine trade.
但是你简直就是专家啊
It's just that you're obviously so expert.
不 我不是专家 - 你就是
No, I am not expert.- Oh, but you are.
不 我不是 - 哦 你就是
No, I'm not.- Oh, yes you are.
我不是一个专家!
I am not an expert.
你们一共三个人? - 什么?
Three of you? - What?!
你们一共三个人?
Three of you?
是的 是三个人 但是另外两个不住在这
Yes, there are three of us.But the other two aren't here.
他们在另一个旅馆住... - 是的
They're staying at another hotel...- Quite!
还不错吧?是吗?
It's all right, is it?
我是说 总而言之 这红酒还不错吧
I mean, things in general?The wine is really good?
是的 - 这杂肉糕也不错?
Yes.- And the pate was all right?
是的 我说过了 - 砂锅菜呢?
Yes, I said so.- And the casserole?
我还没吃呢 - 嗯
I haven't tasted it yet.- Mmm.
你没有给我机会吃它
I have not been given the chance.
哦 这真是太荒谬了
Oh, come on now.This is quite absurd.
不好意思 我真的不想吃煎蛋
I'm sorry,I do not want the omelette.
这很好吃 - 我不想吃这破玩意
It's nice.- I don't want the bloody thing.
我已经退回去过一次了 - 把它给我
I've sent it back once.- Give it to me.
我真的很惊讶居然能发生这种事
I fail to see how this sort of thing could happen.
看,我把它撕烂 你再也不会看见它
There. I've torn it up.You'll never see it again.
我只是想吃芝士沙拉而已
All I wanted was a cheese salad.
谢谢你 Polly 一份芝士沙拉
Thank you, Polly.One cheese salad.
给您 我很高兴能让您满意
There we are, sir. I'm so glad everything is to your satisfaction.
不!这真是太不可理喻了!
No, it is not.This is absolutely ridiculous.
你应该管理好这间旅馆
You are supposed to be running a hotel.
哦 这看上去真好吃
My, that does look good.
你已经给我错送了煎蛋还有诡异的虾子
I've had the omelette,a prawn cocktail with a silly name...
看看这芝士 多么的美味
Look at that cheddar.Delicious.
一盘砂锅菜 然后又送来了煎蛋
...a plate of stew,then the omelette again.
能不能小声一点?- 我只是想要芝士沙拉
Can we keep it down a little?- All I wanted was a cheese salad.
我又没有点大象的耳朵
It wasn't as though I'd ordered an elephant's ear on a bun!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, sir.
这整件事实在太不可理喻了!
The whole thing is ridiculous!
你这人明明应该管理好一间旅馆
For a man who's supposed to be running a hotel,
可你的行为...你的行为已经...
your behavior... is totally...
您还想要点什么吗?
Is there anything else that I can get for you?
看看这芝士 是不是很美味的样子?
Look at that cheese.Isn't that lovely?
我不能呼吸了!- 没事的 他只是噎住了
I can't breathe!- It's all right, he's only choking.
别担心 他只是被一点芝士噎住了
Don't worry, a bit of cheese went the wrong way.
没关系 他只是晕倒了
Never mind.He's fainted.
Manuel!
Manuel!
可怜的伙计 只是一点芝士而已
Poor chap.A bit of cheese.
是的没错
Yes, please.
怎么了?
What's happened?
他晕倒了 - 晕倒了?
He's fainted.- Fainted?
被一点芝士噎住了
Got a bit of cheese stuck.
只是噎住怎么会晕倒
You do not faint from getting a bit of cheese stuck.
我给他轻轻地拍了拍背
I was giving him a bit of a pat on the back
然后他在我拍他的时候乱动 呃...
and he sort of moved just as I was, uh...
你究竟干了些什么?Basil?
What have you done, Basil?
他乱动 所以我就...
He moved just as l...
哦 天呐 快叫医生来
Oh, my God.Call the doctor.
我可以搞定的 - 叫医生!
Look, I can handle it.- Call the doctor!
我可以搞定! - 叫医生!!!
I can handle it! - Call the doctor!
是啊!我不能搞定!"我只是一只凶恶的剑齿虎
Obviously, I can't handle it!"I'm just a great sabertoothed tart,
就让我丈夫处理吧"
so we'll let my husband do it."
不好意思我离开一会儿 对您的餐点还满意吗?
So sorry to have left you.I trust you enjoyed your meal?
是的 谢谢 我想...
Yes, thank you.I was wondering...
砂锅菜还合您口味吧?
The casserole was really good, was it?
嗯 比较一般
Well, it was adequate.
哦 是的 确实
Quite, yes, exactly.
今天中午不是平常用的厨师
I'm afraid our chef at lunch today is not our regular,
不好意思 让你看见那个可怜人噎住自己
I'm sorry about that poor chap choking himself like that.
我想问我可不可以用一下电♥话♥?
I was wondering if you had a telephone I might use?
哦可以 请用
Yes, please.
我也不知道他是怎么噎住的
Don't know how he managed to do it...
啊 他来了 太好了 Hutchinson先生您没事!
Ah, there he is. Good.Mr. Hutchinson, there you are.
刚才的事真是太可怕了
What a frightful shame about that bit of cheese
把芝士卡在了气管里
getting stuck in the old windpipe like that.
你想进去讨论一下这个问题吗?
Would you like to go in there and discuss it?
不 我更想在这里讨论一下
No, I'd prefer to come in here and discuss it.
好的 但是这里有点乱...
It's a little bit of a mess...
你刚刚稍微躺了一下 似乎恢复了精神
That lie down seems to have done you some good.
真不好意思
Sorry about this.
噢!
Ow!
你没事吧?
You all right?
我不是一个喜欢用暴♥力♥的人
I'm not a violent man,Mr. Fawlty.
是的你就是 - 不 我不是
Yes, you are!- No, I'm not!
当我被你那样袭击
When I'm insulted and then attacked,
我决定自己修理你 而不去找警♥察♥
I prefer to rely on my own mettle than call the police.
是吗? - 是的
Do you? - Yes, I do.
像个男人!站起来!来啊!
Now stand up like a man.Come on!
恐怕我的病腿出了点问题
Bit of trouble with the old leg.
来啊!是啊!
Come on!Yeah.
看看我找到了什么。
Look what I've found.
我想你明白我的意思吧
I hope I've made my point.
哦 是的 我一直在找这东西
Oh, absolutely.I've been looking for that.
我只是想说...
I would just like to say...
这间旅馆效率奇低 管理差
this hotel is extremely inefficient and badly run,
并且你是个非常粗鲁无礼的人
and you are a very rude and discourteous man.
你觉得我刚说的很可笑吗?
Did I say something funny,Mr. Fawlty?
非常言简意赅
Sort of pithy,I suppose.
好!尝尝这个吧!
Well, here's the punch line.
现在我要去拿我的行李
Now, I'm going to fetch my belongings
我不希望收到任何账单
and I do not expect to receive a bill.
你搞定他了吗? Basil?
You've handled that,have you, Basil?
是的 亲爱的 谢谢你让我处理
Yes, dear, thank you.Leave it to me.
顺便一提 我不知道你有没有发觉
Incidentally,I don't know if you realize,
他是我们的常客
but he's a regular customer of ours...
他非常喜欢这里 这里就像是他的第二个家
He loves it here.It's his second home.
他总是喜欢和我玩这个游戏
We always have to have this little...
我也不知道为什么 但是他非常喜欢
I don't know why,but he seems to like it.
是吗?
Really?
就是有一点 如果有人以为他是
The only danger is that somebody is going to think
在表达不满 或者以为他是认真地打了我 就不好了
that he isn't satisfied about something,or the fighting is real and tell somebody.
你不会向别人提起的吧?
You won't mention it,will you?
我想请您一起吃个晚饭 表达一下感激之情
We'd love to offer you dinner here tonight as our guest, to show our gratitude.
什么?
What?
今天请您吃晚饭 您看呢?
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表