剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
you avail yourself of sufficient quantities of the fresh article?
听着 我们已经...好的好的 真是个好主意
Look, we've been serving...yes, yes, good idea.
想喝点什么吗?
Now, something to drink?
要一杯姜汁汽水
Yes, I'll have a ginger beer, please.
姜汁汽水
A ginger beer?
还有一杯新鲜的清水
And a glass of fresh water.
新鲜? - 清水 是的
Fresh? - Water, yes.
Hutchinson先生?
Mr. Hutchinson?
前台有你的电♥话♥
A telephone call for you at reception.
电♥话♥?哦 天呐
Telephone?Oh, dear, oh, dear.
很好 很好
Clever, clever.
下午好
Good afternoon.
不
No.
太阳都没出来 我觉得不好
Is no sun,is no good for me.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我想家了
I homesick, yes.
请问我可以坐哪个位置?
Is there anywhere you'd like me to sit?
啥? - 我是7号♥房♥的客人
Qu? - I'm in room 7.
哦 是的 你这样走
Oh, yes,please, here.
你上楼 再上楼 右边 7号♥房♥
You go up, up,on right. Room 7.
不 不是 - 好的 那我带你去
No, no.- Yes, please, I show you.
不是 我问你我可以坐哪张台
No, look,I want a table.
一张台? - 一个人
A table.- For one.
哦!位置 请请 我知道了
Table one, oh,please, yes, yes.
真是对不起
Table one,so sorry.
这里这里 你的位置
Here, here,a table one.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不好意思 我以为你问我你的房♥间
So sorry, but I think you say for room,
所以我就带你去了 我不大能听懂英语
and I do it, for I am not one to know it easily.
对不起 - 不 那是我的错
I'm sorry.- No, is my fault.
我试试杂肉糕再加一个羊肉砂锅
Well, I'll try the pate and the lamb casserole.
你是10号♥房♥的
You room 10.
不是 是7号♥
No, room 7.
7号♥ - 是的
Seven, s?- Yes.
不不不 应该是这个桌子
No, no,no, this table one.
星期三 7号♥房♥是这张桌子
Is Wednesday.Room 7 is table five.
不 请过来这里
No, please, here.
对不起
Please, so sorry.
7号♥我以为你是说...
Seven is what I think you say...
就像英语里的...
Como se dice en ingles...
杂肉糕和羊肉砂锅
The pate and the lamb.
知道了 杂肉糕 羊肉 杂肉糕 羊肉
S? Pate, lamba,pate, lamba, pate, lamba.
别急 别急
Escriba-le,escriba-le.
杂肉糕 羊肉 杂肉糕 羊肉
S? s? pate, lamba,pate, lamba.
姜汁汽水 新鲜清水
One ginger beer,and one glass of fresh water.
你在这做什么? - 呃 我...
What are you doing there?- Well, I...
你不能坐在这里 这里已经有人坐了
You can't sit there,it's taken. Come on.
我已经换过一次位置了
Look, I've been moved once already.
你是7号♥房♥的是不是?
You're in room 7,aren't you?
可是那个服务员说我该坐在5号♥桌
But the waiter said table five.
这不是5号♥桌 请你过来这里
Well, this isn't table five.Would you come over here, please?
这才是5号♥桌 过来
This is table five here,come on.
我确实问过那个服务员
Look, I did ask the waiter.
他真是无药可救 你还不如问一只猫
Well, he's hopeless, isn't he?You might as well ask the cat.
过来 好好坐下 - 你说什么?
Now, come on, settle down.- I beg your pardon?
请问你能坐下吗?
Would you sit down, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我很不愿意耽误你宝贵的时间
I hate to trespass further on your valuable time,
但是请问我能否看一下酒单?
but might I look at the wine list?
现在?
Now?
是的
Yes, please.
不好意思
Excuse me.
给你 开心了吧?
Here we are.Happy now?
请给我一个烟灰缸
Could I have an ashtray, please?
谢谢 我要一瓶65年的哥尔顿红葡萄酒
Thank you, I'll have a bottle of the Aloxe-Corton '65.
什么? - 65年的哥尔顿红葡萄酒
The what?- The Aloxe-Corton '65.
啊 哥尔顿 好的
The Corton.of course, my pleasure.
啊 Hutchinson先生 欢迎你回来
Ah, there you are, Mr. Hutchinson,nice to have you back again.
别靠这么近 请别
Not so close,please, not so close.
对不起 都还满意吗?
Oh, sorry, I hope everything was to your satisfaction?
你的电♥话♥听筒真的很油腻 我已经帮你擦过了
Your earpiece was very greasy,I've wiped it out for you.
哦 太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you,thank you so much.
油腻的恐怖 真不知道什么人用过了
Dreadfully greasy it was,I don't know who's been using it.
油到一个地步了
Covered in Brylcream...
哦 这个怎么是温的?
Oh, dear, oh, that's tepid!
请拿一个冰桶来
Oh, have you got an ice bucket, please?
冰桶?
An ice bucket?
这瓶姜汁汽水是温的
This ginger beer is distinctly warm.
Polly 拿一个冰桶给Hutchinson先生
Polly, an ice bucket for Mr. Hutchinson, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的65年哥尔顿
There we are,the Corton '65.
啊 盖子还在里面
Ah, the bit's still in there.
不好意思
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
你选的这瓶酒真好
May I congratulate you on your choice?
是的 打扰一下
Yes, excuse me?
什么事? - 这瓶已经变味了
Yes? - I'm afraid this is corked.
我刚刚才打开的 你不是看见的?
I just uncorked it.Didn't you see me?
什么?
What?
你看 - 不是这个意思
Look. - No, no.
我刚刚才在你面前打开的啊
You see, I took it out of the bottle,
这样我才能把酒倒进你的杯子里
that's how I managed to get the wine out of the bottle into your glass.
我的意思是这瓶酒已经染上了木塞味
I don't mean that.I mean the wine is corked.
酒的味道已经不对了
The wine has reacted with the cork.
什么?
I'm sorry?
这酒已经和木塞起了反应 已经变味了
The wine has reacted with the cork and gone bad.
变味? 我能试试吗?
Gone bad?May I?
那请问你是不要了吗?
You don't want it?
我想要一瓶没有变味的 - 那敢情好
I'd like a bottle that isn't corked.- That's cost me, hasn't it?
别介意 我给你重拿一瓶 希望你用餐愉快
Never mind, I'll get you another bottle.I do hope you're all enjoying your meals.
希望你们都用餐愉快!
I said, I hope you're all enjoying your meals.
谢谢 谢谢 不好意思
Thank you, thank you,excuse me.
不好意思 5号♥桌?
Excuse me, table five?
你要的是羊肉还是鲭鱼?
Are you having the lamb or the mackerel?
羊肉
The lamb.
那我将多准备一份以防万一
I'll have another one standing by just in case.
让我们试一试这一瓶吧
Let's give this one a go then, shall we?
啊 Polly
Um, Polly?
请你给Hutchinson上主菜
Would you get Mr. Hutchinson his main course, please?
不好意思让您久等了 Hutchinson先生
So sorry to keep you waiting,Mr. Hutchinson.
我马上就来招呼你
It will be with you in just one moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
Basil?
Basil?
什么事?
Yes, dear?
你和监察员相处的如何?
How are you getting on with your hotel inspector?
很好啊
Oh, fine. Fine.
他是卖♥♥勺子的!
He sells spoons.
什么?
Sorry?
我听见他讲电♥话♥了
I listened in on his phone call.
他在一个餐具行工作 但他专卖♥♥勺子
He works for a cutlery firm,but he specializes in spoons.
你听到了? - 是的
You listened in? - Yes.
你听了客人的私人电♥话♥?
You listened in on a private call of one of our guests?
是的 我听了
That's right, Basil.
这个狡猾鬼 我来教训他
Little rat.I'll get him for that.
不要 - 居然敢骗我
Now, Basil...- Trying it on with me.
骗你什么了?
Trying what on?
装作自己是个监察员
Pretending he's a hotel inspector,
"我能不能租电视"新鲜豌豆 冰桶
"Do we hire television sets?"Fresh peas, ice buckets...
那是你自己搞错了 - 你不要管我
Basil, it was your mistake.- Now you let me handle this...
Basil!
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表