剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
就只有四个人 Basil
There's four people, Basil.
我们干脆在厨房♥招呼他们算了
Shall we feed them in the kitchen?
但是你想想那四个人都是些什么人
But think who those four are.
Hall上校和太太都是犹太人出版学会的
Colonel and Mrs. Hall,both JPS;
还有Lionel Twitchen
and Lionel Twitchen,
Torquay著名的扶轮社员(国际企业家组织)
one of Torquay's leading Rotarians.
招呼好这些人 我们就能出现在地图上了?
That'll put us on the map.
他是今年的财务总管 亲爱的
He's this year's treasurer, dear.
早知道我就不让你写那广♥告♥了
I should have never let you write that advert.
居然写上"不欢迎下等人"
Fancy putting,"No Riffraff".
当你提供上流高级食物的时候
When you're presenting haute cuisine,
你不会想要那些脏乎乎的工人阶层在这里吧
you don't want the working class sticking its nose in it.
一切都顺利吗? Kurt在哪里?
Everything all right?Where's Kurt?
他和Manuel正在把酒从地窖里搬出来
He and Manuel are getting the wine from the cellar.
好的 那就是这样了
Ah, this is what it's all about.
你们俩!
You two!
你们应该呆在你们的房♥间!
You're supposed to be in your rooms!
你们今晚不允许到餐厅来 记得吗?
You're not allowed down here tonight.Remember?
这里看上去真好看啊
Ooh, doesn't it look pretty?
你在做什么菜啊?
What are you cooking?
我会把菜单和你们的面包芝士送上去的
I'll send you up a menu with your bread and cheese.
现在给我出去!
Now get out!
Basil 他们到了
Basil, they're here.
什么? - Hall夫妇已经到了
What?- The Halls are here.
回你们的房♥间! - Hall夫妇!
Go to your rooms!- The Halls!
Fawlty先生!
Mr. Fawlty!
Fawlty先生 我非常烦恼
Mr. Fawlty!I very upset!
现在没时间!Manuel 等一下
Not now, Manuel.Later!
今天早上当我出去慢跑的时候
Well, when I went for my jog this morning,
我以为天气会很暖和
I thought it was going to be pretty warm.
但是在我跑的过程中
But in the event,of course,
突然变得
it turned out to be...
很冷 真的
pretty cool, really.
之后今天下午云层开始聚集
Uh, then it began to cloud up this afternoon...
和天气预报恰恰相反 又是这样
quite contrary to the weather forecast, naturally.
如果今天晚上下雨的话
And I shouldn't be a bit surprised
也一点也不奇怪。
if we get a spot of rain tonight.
但是 还是个很可爱的夏天不是吗?
Still, it's been a lovely summer,hasn't it?
哦 是的 - 你好上校
Oh, yes.- Ah, colonel!
很高兴再次见到你
How delightful to see you again.
不好意思
Sorry?
很高兴再次见到你
How delightful to see you again.
我们去年在高尔夫俱乐部的晚会上见过
We met last year at the golf club dinner dance,
你可能会记得。
you may remember.
不 我不记得
No, I don't.
啊 好吧 我们也没有讲多少话
Ah, fine,we didn't talk for long.
只是一个美好的夜晚 你知道的
Just good evening,really, you know.
只是很短的时间 你也很怀念吧
A blink of the eye and you would've missed it.
肯定是的
As indeed you did...
非常可以理解
Quite understandably.
不好意思 怎么了?
Sorry?What?
嗯?
Hmm?
哦 呃...
Well, uh...
你那位可爱的女儿还好吗?
How's that lovely daughter of yours?
她已经死了
She's dead.
我真喜欢你的西装 真是超棒的
I like your suit...isn't that super,
这些条纹 一条一条的
the way those stripes go up and down
真是超棒!
It's really super!
这得花多少钱啊?
How much did that cost then?
你是谁?
Who are you?!
我是说 我根本不知道你的名字!
I mean, I don't know your name!
我叫什么?
What is it?
什么? - 我的名字
What? - My name.
他是我的丈夫 Basil Fawlty
Oh, this is my husband,Basil Fawlty.
我就叫这个 - 什么?
That's it!- What?
你好 - 你好
How do you do?- How do you do?
让我向你介绍我的妻子
And may I introduce my wife?
是她刚才介绍的你
She just introduced you.
哎哟 那是真巧
Oh, what a coincidence.
是啊
Yes.
我相信你还没见过我的妻子吧
Well, I don't believe you know my wife.
死了? - 是的(Sybil是说他女儿死了)
Dead? - Yes.
让我向你介绍Hall太太。
May I introduce Mrs. Hall?
哦!不好意思!
Oh, sorry!
我没看见你坐在那 不用站起来了
Didn't see you down there.Don't get up.
您想喝点什么呢
What would you like to drink,
小...呃...Hall太太
Mrs. Small... Hall!
是啊 矮...呃...
Yes, a short,
爱喝什么呢
or, or...
雪利酒!雪利酒怎么样?
Sherry!How about a Sherry?
好的 雪利酒
A Sherry, lovely.
哦 好的 要大杯的还…还…还是
Oh, good.Large, or... or...
不那么大杯的?
or not quite so large?
两小杯 纯的(他听成个子很小很干瘪)
Two, small and dry.
哦 我可不会那样说
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
什么?
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
两小杯纯雪利酒
Two small,dry sherries.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see what you mean.
真不好意思
I'm sorry!
啊 Twitchen先生和太太 晚上好
Ah, Mr. And Mrs. Twitchen,good evening.
欢迎光临Fawlty旅馆
Welcome to Fawlty Towers.
晚上好
Good evening.
真荣幸您
How very au fait of you
能光临敝店吃饭
to come to our little culinary soiree this evening.
我很高兴支持本地出现的新项目
Only too glad to support something new in Torquay.
你这主意真不平常
Such an unusual idea.
我希望能成功
I do hope it works out.
是啊 我们也有我们的希望
Well, we have our hopes.
Fawlty先生 - 啊 Polly
Mr. Fawlty? - Ah, Polly!
请你帮Twitchen太太把外套挂起来
Would you take Mrs. Twitchen's coat, please?
好的 - 谢谢
Yes, of course.- Thank you so much.
不如我们先去...
Now, would you care to...
Fawlty先生 - 什么?
Mr. Fawlty? - Yes?
我有些话想和你说可以吗?
Can I have a word with you?
啊 好的 哦 这是Polly
Uh, yes.Oh, this is Polly.
她今晚会为你们服务
She will be serving you later this evening.
呃 - 什么事?
Uh...- Well?
是Kurt的事
It's Kurt.
什么事?
Yes?
他的 罐子(potted有喝醉的意思)
He's potted...
虾
the shrimps.
什么?
What?
他的罐子(喝醉) 虾
He's potted the shrimps.
虾?我们今晚的菜没有虾啊 Polly
"Shrimps"? We're not having shrimps tonight, Polly.
那么...
Now...
他的调味(sauced也有喝醉的意思)
He's sauced!
...青鱼
...the herrings.
你究竟在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
他的腌渍(pickled也有喝醉的意思)洋葱
He's pickled the onions,
他在杯子里打(smashed也有喝醉的意思)鸡蛋
and he's smashed the eggs in his cups...
...在桌子上
...under the table.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是不是喝酒了?
Have you been drinking?
不 不是我 - 那你自重一点
No, not me!- Will you behave yourself!
真不好意思让你们久等
I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting.
啊 你们想来点...
Uh, would you care for a...
你能不能别这样!?
Will you stop that?!
你正常一点不行吗?
Please pull yourself together!
我想我们先喝点开胃酒再...
Now may I offer you a little aperitif before...
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表