剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表
That's the way it is.
我也没有办法
There's nothing I can do about it.
这要花多长时间?
How long is it going to take you?
我会尽快的
I'm working as fast as I can.
越快越好 她会在4个小时之内回来
It had better be fast enough.She's here in four hours.
请喝茶 - 什么?
Tea up.- What?
我给他沏了杯茶
I brewed a cup for him.
他没有时间喝茶!
He hasn't got time to drink that now.
要点心吗? - 这些看上去很好吃啊
Biscuits? - These look good.
给我吧你 你能不能快点干活?
Give them to me.Will you get on with it?
你看 这边我只需要一个半小时
Look, this lot here...an hour and a half.
那边更简单 刷点油漆 刷点油漆
This one easy...lick of paint, lick of paint,
刷点油漆 一个小时就可以了
lick of paint, one hour.
现在几点? - 八点五十
What time is it now? - Ten to 9:00.
八点五十 加上两个半小时是...
All right, 10 to 9:00 and two and a half hours is
时间足够了 给我吃那小点心
plenty of time.Give us a biscuit.
你没有把门搞好就没有小点心 拿走
Not until you've done the door.Polly, take them away.
你把门搞好了 你就可以吃了
You can have that when you've finished the door, too.
你的问题就是想太多
The trouble with you,is that you worry too much.
你要是继续这样下去 你50之前就会中风
Keep it up like this,you'll have a stroke before you're 50.
你就必死无疑 - 很适合我
Stone dead you'll be.- Suits me.
你怎么能说那么可怕的话
That's a dreadful thing to say.
没关系 那样我至少能有一点安宁
Not at all.I'll get a bit of peace.
你别这么消极 神创造了世界
Don't be so morbid.The good Lord made the world
所以我们要享受人生
so we could all enjoy ourselves.
我妻子负责享受人生 我负责操心
My wife enjoys herself,I worry.
如果神想让我们操心
If the good Lord meant us to worry
他就会给我们一些值得操心的东西
he would have given us things to worry about.
他给了! 就是我妻子!
He has!My wife!
她四小时之内就会回来了
She will be back here in four hours,
她可以在十步之内就杀掉一个人
and she can kill a man at 10 paces
就只需要用她的舌头
with one blow of her tongue.
你让我怎么能操心?
How am I supposed not to worry?
记住
Just remember,
永远有比你更惨的人
there's always someone worse off than yourself.
我很想见见他 我就可以笑话他了
I'd like to meet him.I could do with a laugh.
你看你为我们两个操心
You'll just have to worry for the both of us.
我告诉你 神...
I'm telling you,if the good Lord...
你再提一次"神"
Is mentioned once more,
我就送你去他那里
I shall move you closer to him.
快点!
Now, please!
Fawlty先生 她回来了
Mr. Fawlty, she's here.
什么? - 她回来了
What? - She's here.
额滴神啊
Oh, God.
快点 藏起来 藏起来
Quick! Hide! Hide!
我来试试把她支开 藏起来!
I'll try to get rid of her.Hide!
哪里? - 去那里
Where? - In there.
我会试着拦住她 神保佑我
I'll try and stall her.God help me.
你好Sybil - 你好Basil
Hello, Sybil.- Hello, Basil.
你这么早就打完高尔夫了?
You finished your golf early.
我们还没开始呢
We haven't started yet.
你去哪? - 楼上
Where are you going? - Up these steps.
哦别去 今天真是个好天
Oh, don't.It's such a lovely day.
我们去散散步 我们好久没有散步了
Let's go for a walk.We haven't done that for years.
哦 我差点忘记了 真是意想不到
I nearly forgot.You're not going to believe this.
让我带你去看
Let me show you.
那里 你看那个
There.Look at that.
都是Stubbs干的好事
That's Stubbs for you.
我早就提醒过你
Mind you, I warned you,
但是你非说他手艺很好 啧啧啧~~
but still, a reputable builder like that.Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Stubbs?
Stubbs?
真差劲啊
Wicked. Pfft.
O'Reilly呢? Basil
Where's O'Reilly? basil
啧啧~~~
Tsk. Pfff.
在哪里?
Hmm?
O'Reilly在哪里?
Where's O'Reilly?
O'Reilly? -是的 O'Reilly
O'Reilly? - Yes, O'Reilly.
Sybil 你总是不停的让我吃惊
Sybil, you never cease to amaze me.
就因为这些 就令你自然的想到
Just because of this,you automatically assume
是O'Reilly干的 好
it has to be O'Reilly.Right
你就是认为我一直都在骗你
You just assume that I have been lying all along.
是不是? 为什么是O'Reilly?
Right?I mean, why O'Reilly?
因为他的货车停在外面
Because his van's outside.
好吧 当然他现在在这里 当然
Well, he's here now.Of course he's here now.
他是来收拾这个烂摊子的!
He's here to clear up this mess your Stubbs has made!
那就是为什么他的货车在外面
That's why his van's outside!
星期天还来工作 这才是好服务
On a Sunday.That's what I call service.
我同意 - 你同意?
I agree.- You do?
是的 如果这些是Stubbs干的
Yes, but if Stubbs has made this mess
我觉得应该由Stubbs自己来搞定
then I think they should come and clear it up.
没有必要了 O'Reilly已经在这里了
But there's no point now that O'Reilly's here.
我们只是想快点搞好
We want it done straightaway.
但是为什么我们还要付钱给O'Reilly
There's no point in paying O'Reilly
去干Stubbs应该免费干的活?
when Stubbs would have to do it for free.
我来打给他 - 他周日不会在的
I'll call him now.- He won't be there on Sunday.
那我打到他家
Then I'll call him at home.
哦 啊 啊
Ooh! Ah-hh!
我这老腿今天早上总是不停抽筋
Getting a bit of gyp from the ol' leg this morning.
别担心
Not to worry.
我已经打过他家电♥话♥ 他不在家
I've called him at home,and he's not there.
你什么时候打的?
When did you call him?
就在打给O'Reilly之前
First thing.Before I called O'Reilly.
对于一个周日来说不是太早了吗
Wasn't that early for a Sunday?
你到之前我又打给他的
I called him just before you arrived.
没人在家
There's nobody there.
你好 Fawlty旅馆 是的
Yes, hello.Fawlty Towers. Yes?
谁?
Who?
我想你最好和我妻子说
I think you'd better have a word with my wife.
是一个叫Stubbs的人打来的
It's somebody from Mr. Stubbs, dear.
你好 我是Sybil Fawlty
Hello, Sybil Fawlty.
你干的什么活啊你!
Well, it is a complete mess.
你能不能快点过来把它弄好?
Could you come straight round and put it right?
你能和他谈吗?Basil?
Would you like to deal with this, Basil?
我们没有空过来...
...you see, we couldn't possibly manage it
至少在三周之内都没空
for at least three weeks.
如果你要快点搞好
But if you want it done straightaway,
你可以去找别人 比如...
I suggest you try someone like...
叫什么来着 叫那个...
Oh, what's his name?It's... uh...
O'Reilly?
O'Reilly?
干得漂亮 Polly 真不错
Bravo, Polly. Well done.
你从哪里打来的啊?
Listen, where are you speaking from?
我已经发现她了 Basil
She's in here with me, Basil.
这有一部分是我的错 - 不
It's partly my fault.- No, it isn't.
你是在假装Stubbs公♥司♥的人打来的吧
Is somebody there trying to pretend
你究竟在做什么无聊的游戏?
they're from Mr. Stubbs' company?What game are you playing?
真是太恶劣了!
I mean, really!Really!
你看看这是人干得出来的吗?
Would you believe what some people will do?
我要让你后悔一辈子。
I'm going to make you regret this for the rest of your life.
很公平 但是Stubbs也有一部分责任
Fair enough, but Stubbs is partly to blame...
Basil! - 什么事?
Basil! - Yes, dear?
你再敢向我撒谎你试试看!
Don't you dare give me any more of those pathetic lies.
好吧...
Oh, right.
你把我当什么?你真的以为
What do you take me for?Did you really think
我会相信这烂摊子
that I would believe this shambles
是专业装♥修♥工人做的吗?
is the work of professional builders?
那些以此为生的人。
People who do it for a living?
不 不完全是
No, not really.
我为什么相信你?
Why did I trust you?
为什么我会让你去预约。
Why did I let you make the arrangements?
我其实早就知道会这样 我为何还是信你?
I could have seen what was going to happen.Why did I do it?
我们都会犯错的
剧集 | 弗尔蒂旅馆(1975) | 导航列表