剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
do something he actually wants to do.
克拉克 裁判是你的了
Clark, you're the ref.
您瞧好吧 肯恩医生 我来
No worries, Dr. Ken. I got this.
我在ESPN台看过
I seen it on "Espin."
我对规则不是很懂哦
So, I am not super-firm on the rules,
所以大家 讲诚信吧
So just...Honor system.
发球
And serving!
戴夫 你在听证会上简直独领风♥骚♥啊
Dave, you were El Fuego at that hearing.
当你跟议会说他们的保护方案
When you told the council that their conservation plan
既短视又幼稚
was myopic and naive,
我当时就喊「我嘞个去 不是吧」
I was like, "H2-oh-no-he-didn't!"
我知道 我听到你了
I know, I heard you.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
我把会议议程忘在车上了
Ooh, left the meeting agenda in the car.
我要把它当成奖状供起来
I want to put it up where my trophies would go.
妈妈 谢谢你 借给我发带穿
Mom, thanks for, you know, lending me your headband.
抱歉误会了你
Sorry about the misunderstanding.
没关系
That's okay.
话说 你在阁楼上有不少很可爱的衣服呢
You know, you did have a lot of cute clothes up there.
真的吗
You think so?
嗯 你肯定经常在短袜舞会中
Yeah, you must have been like the hottest girl
是最靓的女孩
at all those sock hops.
我不是70岁
I'm not 70!
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
你在篮球馆的举动 真的很有爱
That was super sweet, what you did back there.
实话实说嘛
I call them like I see them.
即便不是在篮球场
And even though it wasn't on the basketball court,
戴夫还是等到了他的「闪耀时刻」
Dave got his shining moment after all.
他指控桑德斯议员
When he accused Councilman Sanders
是在白♥痴♥的控制之下
of being in the pocket of big sod,
当时真的是全场鸦雀无声
You could hear a pin drop.
当时全场就六个人
Well, there were only six people there.
大部分时候 都是鸦雀无声的
So for most of it, you could hear a pin drop.
我明白如果戴夫喜欢篮球
I know it would have been great for you
你会很欣慰
If Dave was into basketball,
但无论他的兴趣是什么
but whatever his passion ends up being,
你都会与他一起分享
you'll share it with him.
小艾 我知道这话我经常说
Al, I know I say it so often
也许都没有它原本的含义了
and it might have lost its meaning,
但你是对的 我错了
But you were right and I was wrong.
不会 这句话永远对我意义非凡
No, that will always mean something to me.
你被堵死了
You got blocked.
没关系 没关系
Yeah, it's okay. It's okay.
又是一个「三不沾」球
I have a new air ball.
出局 出局 出去
Out! Out! Other way!
很好 很好
Oh, good. That was good.
违规球 他的错
Outlawed ball. His fault.
手滑 抱歉
Oh, I messed up. Sorry about that.
「三不沾」球之后 你居然完美补救了
You redeemed yourself after an air ball!
你有第二次机会 别担心
You can get a second chance. Don't worry about it.
这是第二次了
That's like the second time.
你感觉肯定很糟 不过你会好起来的
You must feel bad, but you'll get better.
你太萌了 运球就好
You've got too cute. You just dribble.
积极一些 各位
Positive energy, guys.
好好好 干得好 漂亮
Yeah! Yeah! Good job. Good job.
你赢了 服了你
Yeah, you got me there. You got me there.
不要太卖♥♥萌
You got too cute.
这边有个新反派
I have a new villain.
新英雄 新英雄
New hero. New hero!
要确保投到篮筐边
Make sure you at least hit the rim.
我知道你很伤心 你还好吧
I mean, I know you're sad. Are you okay?
别传给42号♥ 他老投「三不沾」球
Don't pass it to 42. He air balls.
太难堪了
It was pretty embarrassing.
上啊小狮子们 罚两球
Go Lions! I mean, two shots.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表