剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
into some kind of clubhouse.
别听他瞎说 孩子们好着呢
Don't listen to him. They're fine.
正是那种轻蔑的态度
It's that kind of dismissive attitude
压♥迫♥血流涌向心脏
that really constricts the blood flow to the heart.
医学事实
Medical fact.
你还好吧 肯恩
Are you okay, Ken?
他没事 广♥告♥拍的怎么样 巴布
He's fine. So, how's the commercial going, Barb?
给免费的卫生棉条吗
Getting any free Tampax?
我有事 巴布
I'm not fine, Barb.
他们给我终身免费提供超大号♥卫生棉条
Uh, they gave me a lifetime supply of supers.
我的医生说我心律不齐
So, my doctor told me I suffer from an irregular heart rhythm,
病因就是这位非同寻常的女士
and the cause is this special lady right here.
才怪
Not true.
那好 我们看看动态心电图仪是怎么说的
Well, we'll see what Mr. Holter monitor has to say about that.
你还戴着那玩意儿吗
You're still wearing that?
当然 预防这个危险嘛
Yeah, as a precaution because of all the danger.
这下好了 你把我两根胸毛都揪掉了
Great! Now you pulled out both my chest hairs!
我不知道你为什么总是让我
I don't know why you're always trying to
跟那家伙交朋友
force me to be friends with that guy.
别激动
Hey, relax.
你得承认 还是挺讽刺的
You got to admit it is a little ironic
是你让我做体♥检♥的
that you were the one who made me get the physical.
-看这个 -用不着
- Look at this. - Don't need to.
都在这儿呢
It's all up here.
是 这些峰值之间我们是在说话
Yes, we were talking during each one of these spikes,
但你记不记我们说了什么
but did it ever occur to you what we were talking about?
这儿 七点半的时候
Here, 7:30.
我们在跟戴夫说陌生人给吃的怎么办
We were talking to Dave about taking food from strangers.
这儿 莫莉又被炒了
Here -- Molly getting fired again.
这个高峰是我们发现
And this big one is when we found out
戴夫在移♥动♥厕所里吃火鸡汉堡的时候
Dave was eating turkey burgers in a port-a-potty.
这么说孩子们是我的压力触发点
So the kids are my stress triggers?
当然了
Of course.
你自己在厨房♥说的
You said it yourself in the kitchen.
养孩子压力太大了
Having kids is super-stressful.
但知道如果是我的原因你就这副做派的话
Oh, but it's nice to know that if it was me,
闹这一通还是蛮值的
this is how you'd react.
事情听起来有点不妙
Hey, things sound a little dicey.
我是说 如果你想跟安迪喝酒聊聊的话
I mean, if you want to talk about it over a beer with Andy,
我知道他肯定愿意
I know he'd love to just --
不 我不愿意
No, I wouldn't!
小艾 还是不想理我吗
Al, still not talking to me?
对不起我把压力都怪在你头上
I'm sorry I blamed you for all my stress.
你知道吗
You know what?
我是该拿出男人的样子责怪孩子们了
It's time for me to man up and start blaming the kids.
他们在慢慢长大 还有很多要操心的事
They're growing up. They're a lot more work.
所以你长时间不体♥检♥
That's why I was freaked out
我才那么生气
that you hadn't had a physical in so long.
我需要你 我们都需要你
I need you around. We all do.
我懂 但别担心 我非常健康
I get it. But don't worry. I'm in perfect health.
看这个
Check this.
看到了吗 我腹股沟拉伤都能做
See? And I did all that with a pulled groin.
你身体没事我非常激动
And I'm thrilled you're healthy,
但你不能再敷衍体♥检♥了 好吗
but you can't blow off any more check-ups, okay?
你应该比我懂 你是医生
You should know better. You're a doctor.
那恰恰是问题所在
That's the problem.
我每天瞧病 有时候让我...触目惊心
I see disease every day, and sometimes it...scares me.
医生是最难伺候的病人
Doctors make the worst patients.
没人比我更难伺候
No one's worse than me.
你说得对
You're right about that.
但发现不了的话还谈什么治疗
But you can't fight what you don't find.
如果我们真发现什么病的话
And if we ever did find anything,
我们会共同面对的
We'd deal with it together.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
别忘了 你的身体属于我们两个人
And don't forget that body of yours belongs to both of us.
各位 安迪在玩填字游戏呢
Hey, guys, Andy's shaking up some boggle.
你们来吗
You in?
回你家玩 巴布
Go home, Barb!
从这儿过去左拐
Right through there to the left.
莫莉 这位混乱之子是怎么回事
Mol, what's with the Son of Anarchy?
你让我别再被炒鱿鱼
You wanted me to stop getting fired,
所以我只好自己当老板了
so I became my own boss.
不让他们上移♥动♥厕所
Instead of those nasty port-a-potties,
我收一点钱让他们用干净的室内厕所
I offered the crew guys a clean indoor bathroom for a small fee.
什么
What?!
抱歉 伙计 停止营业了
Look, sorry, buddy. Business is closed.
你不能断我财路
You can't shut me down!
那我还怎么攒钱去滑雪
How else am I supposed to raise money for snowboarding?
况且我还要为员工负责呢
Besides, I have employees to consider.
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
你确定不需要一条热毛巾
You sure you don't want a hot towel,
口香糖 古龙香水吗
stick of gum, cologne?
今天过得还好吗
How's your day going?
终于放晴了 真好
Nice to finally have some weather.
我现在心跳好快
I'm spiking so hard right now.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表