剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
我知道 这次员工评价
I know, and this evaluation
能决定我能否拿到奖金或者得到升职
could determine my bonus or whether I get a promotion.
提前告诉你 那就别想了
Spoiler alert -- you're not getting those.
好吧
All right.
我知道自从我来到这里 我可能对一些人
I know I may have been a little hard on some people
要求比较苛刻
since I got here.
但是我想说
But in my defense,
我从来不知道我需要为自己行为负责
I did not know I'd be held accountable.
这次评价还有两天就要上交了
Now, these evaluations are due in two days.
我想你应该知道自己该做些什么
Well, I think you know what you have to do.
是的
Yeah.
我非常清楚我该做什么
I know exactly what I have to do.
我知道你们住哪
I know where you live,
我还有你们的社会保险号♥
and I have all your Social Security Numbers.
我能伤害你们
I can hurt you.
是挺唬人的 但我觉得你应该友好一点
Solid threats, but I meant you have to be nice to them.
好吧 我会试试的
All right, fine. I'll try it.
各位好
Hey, everyone.
你们看起来好像都瘦了一些
You look like you've lost some weight.
大概有两磅
I don't know, about two pounds...
诸位都瘦了
each.
你们都做新发型了吧
And have you done something with your hair?
派特 不一定非要集体赞美
Okay, they don't all have to be group compliments, Pat.
那得浪费我多少时间
Well, this is gonna take forever.
在今天的治疗开始之前
So, listen, before we start today's session,
我需要告诉你一些事情
there's something I need to tell you.
可能你儿子肖恩在和我的女儿约会
It seems that your son, Sean, is dating my daughter.
天呐 世界真小
Oh, my God, small world.
我不知道你居然是克洛伊的母亲
I had no idea you were Chloe's mom.
肖恩劈腿了
Sean's cheating on Molly?
他正在和一个叫克洛伊的女孩约会
Apparently, he's dating some girl named Chloe.
人♥渣♥ 亏我还相信他
That bastard. I trusted him.
我还买♥♥了这些东西
I even ordered these!
真难以置信
I can't believe it.
莫莉那么喜欢他 他居然骗莫莉
Molly's so into that kid, and he's cheating on her.
我向天发誓 我一定把他弄进摔跤场
I swear to god, I'd like to get him in a wrestling ring
把他碎尸万段
and just crush him!
省省吧
Please.
你觉得我办不到吗
Oh, you don't think I could?
你给我他的地址和一把折叠椅
You give me his address and a folding chair.
我现在就去
I'll go over there right now.
没有规则 就在笼里打
No D.Q.! In a cage!
可怜的莫莉 我多希望我们能告诉她
God, poor Molly. I wish we could tell her.
等等 为什么不能说
Wait. What? Why can't we?
肯恩 他妈妈在治疗的时候告诉我的
Ken, the mom told me during therapy.
这是医患保密协定 你知道我不能违反规定
It's a confidentiality issue. You know I can't violate that.
为什么 所有人都会违反
Why? Everybody violates that.
我的病人雷蒙德·博伊德患有痛风
My patient Raymond Boyd has gout.
我就直说了
There, I said it.
其实这例子举得不好
Well, actually, that's a bad example.
他写了一本自传叫《博伊德遇上痛风》
He wrote that memoir, "Boyd Meets Gout,"
但问题在于
but the point is,
这可是咱们女儿
this is our daughter we're talking about.
我知道
I know!
相信我 我也想进摔跤场
And believe me, I'd also like to get into a ring
然后用平底锅揍他
and smash him with a frying pan.
平底锅
A frying pan?
艾莉森 这是比赛又不是动画片
Allison, it's a sport, not a cartoon.
关键是
Bottom line --
如果我们告诉了莫莉 我工作就丢了
if we tell Molly about this, I could lose my job.
好吧
Okay, fine.
再说了 他们才16岁
Besides, they're 16.
明天可能就分手了
This thing could be over tomorrow.
如果我们告诉了她
And if we told her,
可能害得她白伤心一场
we could be breaking her heart for no reason.
你说得对 莫莉走马观草
You're right. Molly does go through boys
跟她买♥♥连裤装一样应接不暇
like she goes through spring rompers.
你需要多交点男性朋友
You need more male friends.
因为艾莉森迂腐的「职业道德」
I mean, because of Allison's stupid "Professional ethics,"
我们都不能告诉女儿
we can't even tell our own daughter
她在和劈腿·潘约会[恶搞彼得·潘]
she's dating Cheater Pan.
看啊 我会撒谎
Look! I can lie!
彼得·潘的经典台词「看啊 我会飞」
你不能在说「劈腿·潘」的时候
Okay, you can't say "Cheater pan"
还不让我说这个
and expect me not to do that.
你叫朱莉 对吧
So...Julie, is it?
我看见你喜欢把多肉植物
I see you enjoy putting miniature succulents
养在旧易拉罐里
into old cans.
对啊
I do!
我喜欢它们述说各自往事的样子
I like how each of them has a story.
就拿这个来说
This one, for instance --
很棒的故事 让我禁不住还想听
Great story! Left me wanting more.
还有啊
There is more.
再见
Goodbye.
克拉克
So, Clark...
同性结婚那一套似乎还挺流行的
That whole gay marriage thing seems to be taking off.
这对于你这种 喜欢别的汉子爱抚的
That must be good news for a fella like you
男人来说 肯定是好事了
who... enjoys the... comforts of other fellas.
不知道为啥 你毁了我搞基的兴致
Okay, somehow you have just ruined being gay for me.
你真是个开心果 再见
You're a delight! Goodbye.
戴茉娜 让我来 你已经做得够多了
Damona, let me take those. You do enough around here.
别碰我 老大爷
Get the hell off of me, grandpa.
这么亲切 我喜欢 再见
I love our rapport. Goodbye.
这可比我想的简单多了
This is easier than I thought.
再见
Goodbye.
亲爱的 今天过的怎么样
'sup, bae? How's it hangin'?
莫莉 戴夫与「出轨伍德·马克」在客厅里
Molly and Dave are in the living room with Cheatwood Mac.
小艾 你不是说这事明天可能就黄了吗
Hey, al, you know how you said this might end tomorrow?
明天到了 这事还没黄
Well, it's tomorrow, and it didn't.
我要先发制人
I'm going proactive.
肯恩 我们什么都不能说
Ken, we can't say anything.
好 行
Okay, fine. Fine.
我只做些暗示 直到他摊牌
I'll just hint at it until he folds...
他要是不「摊」 我就用折叠椅把他打成同款
Like the chair I'll hit him with if he doesn't.
不不不 不行
No, no, no. We can't -- mm.
大家在做什么呢
Hey, guys, what's the haps?
你好啊 肖恩
Oh, hello, Sean.
你好 朴医生 我们在玩冒险游戏
Hi, Dr. Park. We're playing Risk.
的确如此 肖恩 的确如此
Indeed you are, Sean. Indeed you are.
戴夫 你刚刚是用右手掷的骰子
Dave, you just rolled with your right hand.
竞技时我是右撇子
Yeah, I'm a righty in athletics.
肖恩 你真的掷出六点了吗
Ooh, Sean, did you really roll a six?
如果你没有的话 你就是不诚实
Because if you didn't, that would be dishonest.
-肯恩 -老爸 你这是做什么
- Ken. - Dad, what are you doing?
别听他的
Oh, don't listen to him.
要不你去厨房♥再拿些柠檬曲奇来
Why don't you go into the kitchen and get more lemon cookies?
我倒是想 但如果有人在节食
Oh, I would, but if anyone is dieting,
那吃饼干就是对他们的节食不忠
then eating those would be unfaithful to their diet.
每块才40卡热量
Eh, they're only 40 calories each.
我知道 美好到不真实
I know. It seems too good to be true.
因为如果有人不忠
Because if someone was being unfaithful,
我希望他们能大方坦白
I would hope they would have the decency to come clean.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
因为内疚是非常强大的
Because guilt is a very powerful thing.
如果你心怀内疚过久
And if you hold onto it for too long,
它会烧心灼肺
it'll burn and burn,
越来越热 越来越热 越来越热
hotter and hotter and hotter --
爸
Dad!
我正营造氛围呢
I'm building to something.
越来越热
And hotter.
营造完毕
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表