剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
因为这样 太糟糕了
Because this -- hot mess.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
另外 如果你能把所有高尔夫球打进洞
Besides, you're not true Korean
同时嘴上还叼着香烟 那才算真正的韩国人
until you hit entire bucket of golf ball with cigarette in mouth.
好了 谁想要披萨
All right. Who wants pizza?
派特 你有何贵干
Pat. What are you doing here?
我刚刚度过一个有史以来最诡异的感恩节
Well, I just had the weirdest Thanksgiving ever.
这话别在办公室里乱传哦
Don't spread this at the office,
貌似在家里
but it seems that around the house,
肯恩喜欢穿裙子
Ken likes to wear a dress.
我错了
I-I made a mistake.
我应该来你这边的
I should have come to your thing,
很谢谢你能邀请我
and it was very nice of you to invite me.
嘴真甜 派特
Aww, that's sweet, Pat.
但是现在都半夜了
But...It's midnight.
真的吗 好奇怪啊
Really? That's...Odd.
大概我的手♥机♥停了吧
Guess my cellphone must have stopped at some point.
至少这代表感恩节已经结束了 感谢上帝
Well, at least that means Thanksgiving's over, thank God.
周一上班见吧
I'll see you at work on Monday.
等一下 派特
Wait. Pat?
你大老远赶过来 要不要喝点酒
You came all this way. Would you like some wine?
我完全不介意啊
You know, I don't mind if I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
宝贝 抱歉我之前那么不讲理
Hey, bae. I'm sorry I was such a douche.
是啊 真的特别犯浑
Yeah. That was a real douche-a-palooza.
我的意思是
I mean, the truth is,
你的表现的确比我好多了
you're just doing a much better job than me.
你教给孩子们各种日本文化
I mean, you teach the kids Japanese stuff
效果都特别好
with a rigid efficiency that --
我都不晓得你是从哪儿学来的
I don't know where you get it.
没什么啦 我也挺不纯正的
Eh, that's okay. I'm lapsed, too.
-才不是呢 -我知道的
- No, you're not. - I know.
我只是想让你的道歉赶快结束
I'm just trying to make your apology go a little quicker.
咱家还有客人呢
We have guests.
我是很想让咱们俩的传统都传承给孩子们
Look, I want both of us to pass our traditions on to the kids,
但得咱俩齐心合力
but let's do it together.
我同意
I'd like that.
这么着吧 我们明天再开始吧
You know what? Let's start tomorrow.
我想我们可以带孩子们去韩国文化中心
I'm thinking maybe we take the kids to the Korean Cultural Center.
我们没必要那么做啦 真的
Eh, you know, I don't think we need to do that, you know.
我爸说做韩国人重要的是心意
I mean, my dad said being Korean's in here.
再说了 黑色星期五 我们得去大采购
Plus, it's black Friday. We should hit the mall.
Forever21的夏季存货促销简直白送啊
Forever 21 is practically giving away summer tanks.
我家的感恩节传统
在对智慧的寻求中
In search of wisdom...
两种文化合二为一
two cultures come together as one.
传统方法依然得以延续
Old-fashioned methods are kept alive,
崭新的想法也被欣然接受
and new ideas are embraced.
但现在最重要的传统
But the most important tradition of all
却正如以前一样
is how now, just like back then,
大家团结一心
everyone bands together...
对抗白人的侵略
...when the white man invades.
戴夫·朴 出品
怎样 又没人跟我合作
What? I didn't have a lot to work with.
肯恩医生
第一季 第八集
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表