剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
凯特 你最近还好吗
Kate! How are you?
很好
Great.
再见
Well... bye.
今天好好过
Have a day.
如此尴尬为哪般
What was that about?
一个以前的病人而已
Just a former patient of mine.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我花了五年时间治疗凯特
Five years I spent treating Kate.
她告诉我她不需要再看心理医生了
She told me she didn't need therapy anymore,
然而她却从另一个心理医生的诊所
but there she was, waltzing out of
轻盈地走出来 好像诊所是她开的
another therapist's office like she owned the place --
真的 就像她后裤兜里揣着地契一样
literally, as if she had the deed in her back pocket.
我以为你说没什么大不了的呢
I thought you said it was no big deal.
不是农场才要地契吗
And aren't deeds just for ranches?
我是朴医生
Dr. Park.
什么时候
When?
-我这就过去 -出什么事了
- Okay. On my way. - What is it?
迪基·韦克斯勒进医院了
Dicky Wexler's in the hospital.
迪基·韦克斯勒是谁
Who's Dicky Wexler?
我没事的 医生
I'm fine, doc.
我当时有点累 就休息了一下
I got a little tired, so I took a load off.
你在繁忙地段的十字路口昏倒了
You collapsed in a busy intersection.
这年头在哪躺一会人们都不高兴
Everybody's so touchy about where you lie down these days.
你跟马拉比医生说你总是很疲倦
You told Dr. Marabi you've been feeling really tired
连上楼梯都很吃力
and you're having trouble getting up the stairs.
但你和我说你感觉很好
But you told me you felt great.
好吧 我说谎了 我想去演出
Okay. So I lied. I want to do the show.
哪怕你的病情恶化了
Even if you're getting sicker?
特别是因为我的病情恶化了
Especially if I'm getting sicker.
医生 我不知道我还有多少时间
Look, doc, I don't know how much time I got left.
我想用来做我热爱的事
I want to spend it doing what I love.
我明白 迪基 但
I know, Dicky, but --
站在台上 手里端杯酒 逗人们笑
Onstage, a drink in my hand, making people laugh.
那才是我
That's who I am.
我别无其他了
It's all I got.
好吧 我批准你去演出
Okay. I'll let you do it.
太好了 医生 谢谢你
Attaboy, doc. Thanks.
你休息一下吧 迪基 在这休息
All right, Dicky, get some rest -- here,
不是文图拉街与伍德曼街交叉口
not on Ventura and Woodman.
好的 医生
All right, doc.
我们到时再见
Hey, I'll see you when I see you.
妈 你看见我的粉色上衣了吗
Mom, have you seen my pink top?
好吧 我的确是介意凯特
Okay. So I'm not fine with Kate
离开我去找另一位心理医生
leaving me for another therapist.
我承认了
There. I admit it.
所以上衣是没看见吗
So, that's a "No" on the top?
我只想知道我哪里做得不对
I just wish I knew what I did wrong with her.
你只要装酷就好
Just play it cool.
如果你够高冷 他们总会回头来找你
If you're aloof, they always come back.
莫莉 她是病人
Molly, she's a patient,
不是那些穿垮裤
not a sophomore boy with saggy pants
分明是白人还非要留脏辫的高二男生
and ethnically inappropriate dreadlocks.
随便你怎么嘲笑吧 赞德就回头了
Mock if you will, but Xander came back.
戴夫 你已经吃了几碗蓝色麦片了
Dave, how many bowls of that blue cereal have you had?
至少三碗
At least three.
昨晚他还把一袋士力架带上♥床♥了
And last night, he took a bag of Snickers to bed with him.
我可以想吃多少糖就吃多少
I can have as much sugar as I want.
我的牙釉质能坚挺好些天呢 小子
I've got enamel for days, son!
素食辣椒酱汤
Vegan chili.
甘蓝意式饺子 略嫉妒
Kale ravioli -- jealous --
田园堡
Garden burger,
和我的豆腐越式三明治
and tofu banh mi...
很快就会被我「明智塞」进肚里
which will soon be in me.
说个小小的食物谐音笑话
That's a little food joke I tell, so...
闻起来真香
Mmm. Yeah. Smells terrific.
这里一点肉都没有吗
And there's no meat in this?
没有
Nope.
我的超美味 克拉克
Well, mine tastes fantastic, Clark.
谢谢 戴茉娜
Thank you, Damona.
你们知道这家餐馆什么最酷吗
And you know what's so cool about this place
他们的外卖♥♥菜单是印在米纸上的
is that the takeout menu is actually printed on rice-based paper,
可以吃
so you can eat it.
我记错了 那是另一家餐馆
Yeah. No. I am thinking of a different place.
确保救护车里有波本威士忌
And make sure there's some bourbon in the ambulance.
因为他喜欢在演出前来一杯
'Cause that's what he likes before a show.
那就顺便去趟酒水店
Well, just swing by a liquor store.
酷的医护人员就会去
A cool paramedic would do it.
朴医生 你确定
Dr. Park, are you sure
让迪基出院是个好主意吗
that taking Dicky out of the hospital is a good idea?
让我再确定一下
Hmm, let me check.
没错 我确定
Uh, yeah, I am.
我只是担心你的私人感情
I'm just worried that your feelings
可能影响了你的判断
might be clouding your judgment.
我只是担心 输家说「啥」
And I'm just worried -- Loser says, "What?"
啥
What?
每次都中招
Every time!
等下 就回答我一个问题
Wait. Just answer me one thing --
如果迪基的图表换作是别人的
if Dicky's chart belonged to another patient,
你真的会让他离开医院吗
would you really let him leave the hospital?
不 不会的
No. I wouldn't.
抱歉 我知道这很为难
I'm sorry. I know this must be really hard.
我要怎么跟他说呢
How am I gonna tell him?
如实说 那样永远是最好的做法
Just be honest. That's always best.
天啊 那个素食辣椒闻起来跟撒旦的尿布一样
Oh, God, that vegan chili smells like Satan's diaper.
好吧 诚实通常是最好的做法
Okay, honesty is usually best.
大骗子
Liaress!
你说你喜欢我买♥♥的素食
You said you liked my vegan food,
然后你几乎一口没吃就扔进垃圾桶里了
but then you threw it in the trash after barely one bite?!
对不起 克拉克 但真的很难吃
Look, I'm sorry, Clark, but it was just so nasty!
逼得我只能拿汉堡漱口
I had to gargle with hamburger
才能把嘴里那味道压下去
just to get the taste out of my mouth.
怎么着 你觉得连跟我说都不想说吗
What, and you didn't feel like you could tell me this?
你太想让我们喜欢素食了
You wanted us to like it so bad.
千万别理解错我的意思
And please don't take this the wrong way,
但你真有点夸大其词了
but you tend to be a little over-dramatic.
医生 我企鹅服拿来了
Ah. Hey, Doc, I got my penguin suit for the show.
那套燕尾服什么风浪没见过
That tux has been through a lot.
你看见这些针脚了吗
Y-You see those stitches?
那是唐·里克斯拿叉子捅我的地方
That's where Don Rickles stabbed me with a fork.
跟你说实话吧 最近我拿两把叉子回敬了他
Truth be told, I had recently stabbed him with two forks.
是这样的 迪基...
Listen, Dicky...
演出是没戏了
there's not gonna be a show.
你在胡说什么玩意儿
What the hell are you talking about?
沙琳
It's Charlene.
她很坏
She's bad.
沙琳一直很坏 别闹了
Charlene's always bad. Come on --
你落到她手里了 迪基
She got you, Dicky.
这次 你跑不了了
This time, she got you.
那样的话 我一定要去演出
In that case, I got to do the show.
我一定要去
I got to do it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
医学上负责任的做法是让你待在这儿
The medically responsible thing to do is to keep you here,
受监控 舒舒服服的
monitored, comfortable --
我一点都不舒服 好吗
Hey! I'm not comfortable, okay?
这地方烂透了
This place stinks.
这儿唯一的酒精也是不能喝的
And the only alcohol they got is the kind you can't drink.
-迪基 -医生 那个俱乐部是我的家
- Look, Dicky... - Look, Doc, the club is my home.
让我回家吧
Let me go home.
我做不到
I can't.
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表