剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
听起来劳心费力呢 不适合我这种人
Yeah, that sounds like a lot of work, which isn't my jam.
恕我直言 这事
I mean, with all due respect, this --
对我来说民族性太强了
this is little too ethnic for me.
我是那种新式韩国人
I'm more of a bandwagon Korean.
不要误会我
I mean, don't get me wrong, like,
如果现在桌子上有一盘韩国烤肉
if there's a plate of Galbi in the middle of the table,
我肯定全包了
I'm all over it.
但现在没有 所以再见吧您
But I don't see any, so peace out.
肯恩 你哪儿都不能去
Ken, you're not going anywhere.
欢迎来到韩国男人帮
Welcome to the Korean Men's Club, baby.
爽爆了
Da-a-a-a-a-a-a-mn.
的确是爽爆了
Da-a-a-mn indeed.
各位 我们好像从来都没有做过社区服务吧
Hey, man, we haven't done community service since, what, ever?
是的 我们来这儿就是为了开心
No, this club is for us to just chill, you know,
和大伙放松一下顺顺气
blow off a little steam with the guys.
没错 我的汽比韩国城水疗馆还多
I hear ya. I got more steam than a Koreatown day spa.
应该是吧 虽然我没去过
At least, I assume. I've never been.
我更喜欢去伯克·威廉姆斯水疗馆
I'm more of a Burke Williams guys.
为什么要偷偷摸摸的
Why the charade?
我老婆就不介意和朋友出去玩
My wife wouldn't mind me hanging out with the boys.
难道你是那种和老婆做密友的人吗
What are you, best friends with your wife or something?
-哪有 我 -别 别 没事的
- Oh, uh, no, I -- - No, no, no. It's cool.
-我们不会批判你的 -我会
- We don't judge you. - I do.
但我们不是所有人结了婚还会那样子
But, you know, not all of us roll that way maritally.
这就是为什么这里唯一的规矩就是
Which is why the only actual rule here
不告诉老婆
is we do not tell our wives.
我们可担不起那个风险 哥们
Yo, we can't risk this coming out, bro.
会毁掉我们的地位的 懂吗
It'll destroy everything we stand for. Know what I mean?
你觉得怎么样 肯恩
So, what do you say, Ken?
你愿意加入一个
Can you commit to an organization
致力于无所事事的组织吗
fully dedicated to doing absolutely nothing?
一句话 加里
In a word, Gary...
当然
Hyaw!
干杯
Gun bae!
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Oh, Cheers.
如果赛蒙喜欢漫画小说
Okay, if Simon likes graphic novels,
今年最流行的就是《超级变种人魔法学院》
the most popular one this year is "Super Mutant Magic Academy."
-就是X战警和霍格沃茨的合体 -明白
- It's like "X-Men" Meets Hogwarts. - Got it.
不懂 什么是X战警 谁是霍格沃茨
Question -- what's an X-Man, and who's Hogwart?
这又不是我的错
Hey, it's not my fault.
我这么受欢迎的人关心这些事做什么
I'm just too popular to notice stuff.
昨晚过得怎么样
So, how was last night?
挺不错的
Oh, it was good.
我记得是这样
I mean, what I remember of it.
因为我们探讨了很多事
I mean, 'cause we covered a lot of stuff.
比如呢 他们做什么
Like what? What do they do?
减速路障 改善社区 进展 反消极
Speed bumps, betterment, progress, anti-negativity --
也就是积极吧
so I guess positivity.
简单说就是我们为民众谋福利
Bottom line is we're doing a lot of stuff for a lot of people.
看看你♥爸♥ 参与社区事务了
Look at your dad, getting involved in the community.
我不明白你做这些干什么
I don't know why you're doing all this.
你不是上过大学了么
You already got into college.
下次开会什么时候
So when's the next meeting?
-周日 -坏了
- Sunday. - Oh, no.
我们那天要去巴布·拉特利奇的
We're supposed to go to Barb Rutledge's
庆祝戒酒三周的烧烤
three-weeks-sober barbecue.
她称之为戒酒烤
She's calling it a sobercue.
她起名字的时候肯定喝醉了
I think she was drunk when she named it.
我也可以不去男人帮
Ah, you know, I guess I could ditch the Men's Club.
我们本想
I mean, we were supposed
给韩国的孤儿写信来着 不过还是算了吧
to write letters to orphans in Korea. But nah.
这样有一个孤儿就收不到信了
So one orphan doesn't get a letter.
反正他们也习惯失望了
They're used to disappointment.
不 我自己去巴布那
No. I'll go to Barb's thing alone.
你开会的事更重要
It's more important you go to your meeting.
什么 不 亲爱的 我不能 好吧
What? Ah, no, babe. I couldn't le-- Okay.
对了 我真的好喜欢看到你无私的这一面
By the way, I really like seeing this selfless side of you.
太迷人了
It's very attractive.
多迷人
How attractive.
明天才是周四 我们还是按计划来吧
Tomorrow's Thursday. Let's just stick to the schedule.
怎么了
What?
没见过用复印机熨衬衫的啊
You never seen a man press his shirts in a photo copier before?
你还好吗 糨糊
Are you okay, Paste?
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
我是个住在自己办公室的成年人
I'm a grown man living in his office.
我以为你喜欢住这儿呢
But I thought you were enjoying living here.
我只是装装样子罢了
I was just putting on airs.
你们知道我总是那副二五八万的样子
You know how I'm always airs-putting.
昨晚 我躺在X射线防护毯下面
You know, last night, as I lay underneath a lead x-ray blanket,
翻身看着安妮说
I...I turned to Annie, and I said,
这真是我最孤独的时刻了
"This is the loneliest I've ever been."
安妮
Annie?
对 那个我抱着睡的心肺复苏假人
Yeah, the CPR dummy I spoon with.
好吧 这也太离谱了
Okay, that is all kinds of wrong.
听着 派特 你得搬出办公室
Listen, Pat, you got to move out of that office.
那我搬去哪
Ah, where would I go?
满是陌生人的公♥寓♥楼
Some random apartment building filled with strangers
不断提醒自己的生活有多空虚吗
that will be a constant reminder of how empty my life is?
那里要是无线不好怎么办
And what if the Wi-Fi is spotty?
你肯定不知道
I don't think you realize
我现在有多依赖网络
how much I need the Internet right now.
好吧 派特
Okay, Pat, um...
你找到住处之前可以睡我家沙发
you can crash on my couch until you find a place.
谢了 戴茉娜 但我不需要你的同情
Well, thank you, Damona, but I don't need your pity.
-除非你的同情还附加了滚床单 -没门
- Unless, does your pity come with sex? - Nope.
那我还是不需要你的同情
Then I don't need your pity.
克拉克 你不是说你的公♥寓♥
Hey, Clark, didn't you say that there's a unit
隔壁没人住吗
open next to your apartment?
没有
No.
没有 你说的是别人
No, you're thinking of someone else.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
记得我们一起幻想做邻居的事吗
Remember, we double daydreamed about being neighbors?
我没有
That wasn't me.
看
Look.
我们在那间空客厅的自♥拍♥
We took a selfie in the empty living room.
看
Look.
给我看看
Let me see that.
这地方看着很棒
Hey, this place looks terrific.
-方便停车吗 -不方便
- What's the parking like? - Terrible.
只能停街上 街对面那家
I-I-it's street parking only, and a family
还开的是加长轿车
of limousine drivers lives across the street.
但是门禁停车场呢
But what about that gated lot,
-地下的那个 -住口
-like, right underneath the building? - Stop it!
多谢帮忙
Thanks for the 411.
我去具体打听下
You know what? I'm gonna check this out.
-那是我的... -喂
- Um, that's my-- - Hello?
不 我是派特
No, this is Pat.
那你得给她打电♥话♥
Well, you'll have to call her back.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 他看着很无助
What? He seemed so desperate.
没错 但他能住的地方到处都是
Yeah, but the city is full of places he could live,
你家那儿也行
including your building.
我可不想让那家伙住我隔壁
Ugh, I would not want that living next to me.
光想想就够可...
That would be terri--
不跟你玩了
Damn it!
戴夫 我今天跟赛蒙一起上实验课了
Dave, I had lab with Simon today.
具体跟哥说说
Talk to me, girl.
我们当时正在做实验 我说这让我想到
We were doing an experiment, and I said it reminded me
《超级变种人魔法学院》里
of when the guy made the invisibility potion
有个制♥作♥隐形药水的人
in "SuperMutant Magic Academy".
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表