剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
肯恩医生
第一季 第十一集
肯恩 快点
Ken, hurry up!
所以我之前要托运行李的嘛
This is why I wanted to check luggage.
我是为了省钱
I'm trying to save money,
不像某伊梅尔达·马科斯[菲律宾前第♥一♥夫♥人♥]
unlike Imelda Marcos over here,
非要升级租高档车
who insisted on upgrading to a fancy rental car.
他们给我们看的第一辆车没有安全带
The first one they showed us had no seat belts.
你害我把澳洲坚果洒了
Hey! You made me spill my macadamia nuts!
怪你自己
It's your fault.
人边走路边发短♥信♥的时候有通行权
When someone's text-walking, they have the right-of-way
因为他们看不见你
'cause they can't see you.
典型的大♥陆♥人
Typical mainlander.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
夏威夷之星航♥空♥公♥司♥
Hawaiian Star Airlines
飞往洛杉矶的358次航♥班♥
Flight 358 to Los Angeles
大约要延迟三个小时
will now be delayed approximately three hours.
不 开什么玩笑
Oh, no! Are you kidding me?!
估计我得在这坐三个小时了
Oh, I guess I'm stuck in this seat for three hours.
天啊 没有安全带 但愿我别掉下去
Oh, my God, no seat belt. Hope I don't fall out.
说到座位 我们的位子不在一起
Speaking of seats, ours are messed up.
你说过会核查的
You said you were gonna check them.
为自己辩护一下 我没有核查座位
In my defense, I didn't check them.
好吧 只是「为自己辩护」不算是辩护
Okay. Just saying "In my defense" is not a defense.
为自己辩护一下 我觉得算
In my defense, I thought it was.
只有三个座位是连在一起的
There's only three of them together.
第四个座大概在二十排后面
The fourth one's like 20 rows back.
等那边的队排完了我就去找服务台
I'll just hit the desk when the line dies down
搞定这「事」
and take care of "Uh-binness."
你能像正常人一样说话吗
Can you just say it like a normal person?
如果我没那么潮的话就能
I could if I wanted to pop less.
怎么了
What's wrong?
特雷弗还没回我短♥信♥
Trevor still hasn't texted me back.
都过了好久了
It's been, like, forever.
可能因为他不是个好人
Well, maybe that's because he's not a nice person
也配不上你
and doesn't deserve you.
你们干嘛对特雷弗这么刻薄
Why are you guys so hard on Trevor?
因为他不是个好人也配不上你
Because he's not a nice person and doesn't deserve you.
这是莫莉自己的事
Hey. It's Molly's life.
她想和谁约会就和谁约会
She can date whoever she wants...
即便他是个觉得可以穿着人字拖
even a guy who thought it was okay
来见她父母的人
to come and meet her parents wearing flip-flops.
没错
Exactly.
人字拖就是鞋子里的「去你的」
Flip-flops are basically the "Screw you" of footwear.
对 就说你呢 伙计
Yeah, right back at you, buddy!
就算特雷弗回了我的短♥信♥
Even if Trevor does text me back,
我也不会去见他的
I'm not gonna get to see him.
我会死在这个蠢机场
I'm gonna die in this stupid airport.
我去散个步
I'm gonna take a walk.
好主意 戴夫 活动一下
Good idea, Dave. Get some exercise.
能给我钱买♥♥两个肉桂卷吗
Can I have money for two cinnabons?
你真贴心
Aww, that's sweet.
还知道帮老爸买♥♥一个
A cinny-b for your old man.
不是 在那里吃一个然后回来的路上吃一个
No, one to eat there and a roadie for the walk back.
先生 请大家耐心等待
Sir, everybody, please have patience.
我们马上就过来
We'll be right with you.
天 病人都快让我累出病了
Man, sick people make me sick!
发生什么了 候诊室里全是人
What is going on? The waiting room is packed.
今天是黑色礼拜一
It's Black Monday.
祝你好运
Oh. Best wishes!
不是 黑色礼拜一是放假之后的第一天
No! Black Monday is the first day back after the holidays.
是一年里最忙的一天
It's the busiest day of the year.
「祝你好运」
"Best wishes."
是流感的高发季
It's the height of flu season.
是我最不喜欢的季节
It's my least favorite season.
我爱死早上的这股病人味了
I love the smell of sick people in the morning.
实际上难闻死了
Actually, they smell horrible.
那只是对我最喜欢的情景喜剧的致敬
That was just an homage to my favorite dramedy.
《现代启示录》是情景喜剧吗
"Apocalypse Now" is a dramedy?
是的 里面有些狗血情节
Oh, yeah, there's some drama in there.
不都是搞笑的
It's not all laughs.
总之 那边有一大堆病人
Anyway, we've got a ton of patients out there
需要我们的照顾和同情
in need of our care and compassion,
所以赶紧动起来吧
So let's move that meat.
朴医生呢
Where's Dr. Park?
他还在夏威夷呢
Oh, he's still in Hawaii.
作为后备的纳亚克医生也得流感了
Yeah, and the backup doctor, Dr. Nayak, is out with the flu.
我的天 是完美风暴
Oh, my God, it's the perfect storm.
《完美风暴》
Ah, "The perfect storm."
那是我第二喜欢的兄弟喜剧
That is my second favorite buddy comedy.
那你最喜欢的呢
What's your favorite?
《非常嫌疑犯》
"The Usual Suspects."
对 搞笑的只有这六兄弟
Yeah, just six -- six buddies out on a lark.
那么 今天的负责医生就是多布斯医生你了
So, for today, Dr. Dobbs, you are the physician in charge.
我第一次当负责医生是在黑色礼拜一吗
So, my first day as lead physician is on Black Monday?
上帝帮帮我们吧
Oh, God help us.
不是因为你
Oh, not 'cause of you.
只是我们在黑色礼拜一要说的话
That's just something we say on Black Monday.
克拉克 能为我说一句阿门吗
Clark, can I get an Amen?
为了撒谎可不行
Not for lying.
特雷弗还是没回我
Still nothing from Trevor,
我手♥机♥只剩3%的电了
And I only have 3% battery left.
我对此只感3%的兴趣
Aw. I'm only 3% interested.
我送你个大白眼
I'm gonna just give you one big eye roll
然后今天都躲着你走好了
to cover me for the rest of the day.
如果他回我了 再来找我吧
If I get a text, come get me.
到时候我已经是某个买♥♥杂♥志♥的五十岁大妈了
I'll be buying magazines like someone from the '50s.
她觉得你老了
She thinks you're old.
看 没排队的了
Oh, look, there's no line.
我知道怎么搞定
Ooh. I know exactly how to handle this.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
去把我们的座位搞到一起
I'm getting us all seats together --
再搞点饮品券来
and probably some drink vouchers.
肯恩 没可能的
Ken, that never works.
轮胎换位给我打了95折呢
It got me $5 off my tire rotation.
看 是奥兹医生 我喜欢那家伙
Oh, look, it's Dr. Oz. I love that guy.
我也是
Me, too.
他可真帅
Ooh, he's so handsome.
把花痴放回到你的妈妈裤里去行吗
Whoa, whoa, put it back in your mom jeans, all right?
我应该去打个招呼
I should go say hello.
打个招呼 你又不认识他
Say hello? You don't know him.
我们都是医生啊
Eh, we're both doctors.
就像是普锐斯的车主总是互相按喇叭
It's like how Prius owners always honk at each other.
妈妈 那些大学生正在打牌
Mom, those college kids are playing cards,
他们还邀请我一起玩
and they invited me to play.
那很好啊 甜心
That's nice, honey.
赌注是20美元
The buy-in's $20.
戴夫 我觉得你不应该和陌生人一起赌钱
Dave, I don't think you should be gambling with strangers.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
能帮我一起完成关于这次旅行的论文吗
Want to help me finish my travel essay about our trip?
我论文的名字是
I'm gonna call it
《天堂执法者 多么美好的时光》
"Hawaii Five-0, What A Wonderful Time."
给你40
Here's $40.
如果下错注就重新买♥♥入局
If you take a bad beat, you could buy back in.
感谢你收看我的节目 对我意义重大
Well, thank you for watching. It means a lot.
行了 快走吧 好哇 好哇
All right, move it along. Huzzah, huzzah.
人家可忙了 不想被打扰
He's a very busy man. He doesn't want to be bothered.
真是的
Geez.
人们真是不知道尊重你的个人空间是吧
People don't respect your space, huh?
笑一个
Big smile.
告诉我你手♥机♥号♥码我把照片发给你
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表