剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
I'm done.
是不是有什么误会
Is there something wrong here?
肖恩 咱们离开这儿
Sean, let's get out of here.
劈腿 你劈腿
Cheater! You're a cheater!
你倒是直奔主题
Wow, went right at it.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to --
好吧 我承认
Okay, fine. I admit it!
我劈腿了
I cheated on you.
什么
What?
什么
What?
什么
What?!
我不知道我父母是怎么知道的
I don't know how my parents knew,
但我背着你和布雷登在一起
but I cheated on you with Brayden
因为我以为你还没和克洛伊分手
because I thought you were still going out with Chloe.
我真的很抱歉 肖恩
I'm so sorry, Sean.
真不敢相信你会做出这种事
No, I can't believe you would do that!
肖恩 等等
Sean, wait!
等等 肖恩 让我们好好谈谈
Wait, Sean! We can talk about this!
我跟你没完
We're in a fight.
亲爱的 对不起 我们以为
Honey, I'm sorry. We thought that --
不 我才不管你们是怎么想的
No, I don't care what you thought!
我还没想好要怎么回敬你们
I don't know how I'm gonna retaliate for this,
但我八成会约会一个老男人
but it's probably gonna be older,
他八成还是摩托飞车党
and it's probably gonna drive a motorcycle.
真是神转折
Well, that took a turn.
其实也没我们想象得那么糟
Okay, it's actually not as bad as we thought.
我和莫莉谈过了 原来她没有劈腿
I talked to Molly. It turns out she didn't cheat.
只是有点重叠
It was just a slight overlap.
重叠
Overlap?
她当时在和布雷登约会
She was dating Brayden,
然后遇到了肖恩
then she met Sean.
她拿定主意的时候两边有点不清不楚的
There was a little overlap while she made up her mind.
这还是劈腿啊
Okay, that's still cheating.
你怎么都不在意呢
I mean, how does this not bother you?
这是不对的
It's wrong.
我们就绝对不会对彼此做出这种事
I mean, we never would've done that to each other.
是啊
Right.
艾莉森 你不会也重叠过我吧
Allison, did you overlap me?
什么 别说疯话了
What?! That's crazy.
我遇见你时还在和比利·田中约会
I mean, when I met you, I was dating Billy Tanaka,
但我甩了他 因为你人这么好
but I dumped him because you were so great.
有 没 有 重 叠
Was... there... over... lap?
我说不好 也许重叠过一周吧
I don't know. Maybe a week.
都过去那么久了 谁还记得
It was so long ago. Who remembers?
谢谢你终于承认了
Thank you for finally admitting that.
别这样 你不会真的
Oh, come on. You're not really --
别碰人家
Don't touch me.
杏子
Apricot.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
什么
What?
我们在圣莫尼卡码头的第三次约会
Our third date at the Santa Monica Pier.
我在投篮游戏里给你赢了张安芬尼·哈达威的
I won you a framed poster of Penny Hardaway
带框海报
at the pop-a-shot.
我在摩天轮上吻了你
I kissed you on the ferris wheel,
我们听到了烟花的声音
and we heard fireworks.
后来发现是停车场有黑帮火拼
Well, it turned out to be gang violence in the parking lot,
但仍然是美好的一晚
but still, what a night.
是啊 肯恩 那晚很美好
Yes, Ken. It was a great night.
但那时的我怎会料到
But little did I know,
我居然是你的小三 艾莉森
I was your side piece, Allison.
我不敢相信你为了这么久
I can't believe you're this upset
这么小的一件事耿耿于怀
about something so small that happened so long ago.
得了 我要去上班了
All right, I have to go to work now.
等我下班回家时
And when I get home,
你别再朴七岁就好了
it'd be really convenient if you were no longer 7.
说我不成熟
Oh, I'm being immature?
你玷污了我们最初相爱的故事
You tarnished our origin story.
我第一次见到你时像走火入魔一样
Look, when I first met you, it was magical.
我一直以为你也这样想
And I always thought you felt the same way.
但现在我知道了
But now I know...
你并没有
You didn't.
肖恩来电♥话♥了吗 来信息了吗
Did Sean call? Did he text?
没有 亲爱的
No, honey.
人人都说分手难过
Everyone says breakups are hard,
但我不知道会这么难过
but I had no idea.
我回床上躺着了
I'll be in bed.
-不用勺子吗 伙计 -不用
- Need a spoon, buddy? - Nope.
为什么有个小矮子在这里做♥鸡♥蛋
Why is there a little man making eggs up in here?
那是煎蛋卷
They're omelets,
意思是「让你们鸡道我煎的很感谢你们」
as in "Om-letting you know how much I appreciate you."
尽情享用 因为我感激到没边儿
Enjoy, because my gratitude is without limits.
派特先生说每份煎蛋卷只能加两份配料
Mr. Pat says only two ingredients per omelet...
芝士还要少放
And go light on the cheese.
胡安-胡里奥
Juan-Julio,
芝士的事应该只有我们知道
the cheese thing - that was between us.
我的错
My mistake.
各位 芝士的事应该只有我们知道
Guys, the cheese thing was between us.
见你这么慷慨真诡异
It's weird you're being so generous.
上周你在休息室里拿出一盒牙线
Last week, you stuck a box of floss in the break room
说「这是你新的护牙计划」
and said, "Here's your new dental plan."
我去要马桶座套的时候
And when I asked for toilet-seat covers,
你说 「不用 坐在边儿上就行了」
you said, "No! Live on the edge."
的确如此 但都是过去的事了
Yes, well, that was the past.
可是今天早上
Oh, but this morning,
当我问煎蛋卷有没有钱拿的时候
when I asked if you would pay me to make omelets,
你说 你是个泊车员
You said, "You're a valet."
你煎蛋我为什么要给你钱 胡安·胡里奥
Why would I pay you to make omelets, Juan-Julio?"
我想你们还不知道
I think what we're missing here
我已经成为了一个体贴大方的老板
is that I have become a thoughtful and generous boss
并且十分关心员工的福利
who cares deeply about the welfare of his employees.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
你想贿赂我们给你好评
You're trying to bribe us to get better evaluations.
谢天谢地 既然已经挑明了
Oh, thank god. Now that it's all out in the open,
事情应该就更好办了
it should go a lot more smoothly.
所以伙计们 你们想要什么
So what's it gonna take, people?
钱 假期 布丁
Money? Time off? Pudding?
等一下
But wait.
我们两周前已经把表格交上去了
We all handed those forms in two weeks ago.
健托邦的每个人都
Everyone at Welltopia al--
请假的事还能再商量商量吗
Is time off still on the table?
因为我想赶紧离开这儿
Because I would like to get out of here.
所以 你的意思是我白疼你们
So, you mean to say I've been treating you all kindly
这么长时间了吗
for no good reason?
不 派特 善有善
Oh, no, pat. Kindness has its own --
见鬼去吧 蛇蝎美女
Cram it, gorgeous.
收摊了 胡安·胡里安
Pack it up, Juan-Julio.
你好 朴医生
Hi, Dr. Park.
肖恩 我的「重叠」难友
Sean, my overlap brother.
快投进我安慰的怀抱
Get inside these comfort sticks.
我能感受到你的痛苦
I feel your pain.
我知道你是来责备莫莉的 这理所应当
Look, I know you're here to tell Molly off and that's fair,
但要记住 她也无能为力
but just remember, she can't help it --
因为劈腿是遗传的
turns out cheating is genetic.
不不不 我是来接她的
Oh, no, no, no. I'm here to pick her up.
我们和好了
We got back together.
即使她玷污了你们最初的故事也无所谓吗
Even though she tarnished your origin story?
我是说 或许很多年以前我会这样觉得
I mean, maybe a few years ago, I would have felt like that,
但是我现在17岁了
but I'm 17 now.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a child.
对 非常对
Yeah, totally.
不管怎么说 我突然就顿悟了
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表