剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
-是的 -那你得掏钱
- Yes, please. - It's gonna cost you.
什么鬼
Seriously?!
你到底要不要找莫莉了
You want Molly or not?
给 我就这些钱了
Here. This is all the money I have.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
-她就在...这儿 -啥
- She's right...Here. - What?!
你被捕了 罪名是
You're under arrest for attempting to
企图购买♥♥纯摇♥头♥丸♥ 又名莫莉
purchase Pure MDMA, aka Molly.
摇♥头♥丸♥
Ecstasy?!
我这样子像是嗑药的人吗
Do I look like someone who would take drugs?!
你犯了啥事进来的
What are you in for?
我女儿跟一级管制药物同名
My daughter has the same name as a class-A controlled substance.
啊 可♥卡♥因♥啊
Ah! Cocaine!
名字真好听 真独特
It's a beautiful name. Very unique.
莫莉 你还好吧
Oh, Molly, are you okay?
比你好
Better than you.
我今天真是一失足成千古恨哈
Boy, did I let this one slip away from me, huh?
今天本来是多么正常的一天
I mean, today started out so normal!
真是的
Oh, man.
即便是我对了 失误也在所难免
Oh, even when I'm right, I'm wrong.
你是错的
You weren't right.
她没有去锐舞舞会
She never went to the rave.
-什么 -我本来想去的
- What? - I was gonna go.
但我不能这么做
But I couldn't do it.
埃弗瑞去了
Avery went.
我把外套借给她 手♥机♥落在外套里了
I lent her my jacket and left my phone in the pocket.
埃弗瑞常干这事儿
Classic Avery.
我就是很担心 我不想让我的宝贝女儿出事
I just worry, and I never want anything to happen to my little girl.
你父亲真的很爱你 可♥卡♥因♥
Your father loves you very much, Cocaine.
行 你俩先去那个醉酒昏睡的人那边等着吧
Okay, why don't you two wait over by the sleeping drunk?
-我们能碰他吗 -不行
- Can we touch him? - No.
大揭秘 我没有跟你所有的闺蜜搞上
Okay, full disclosure, I'm not nailing all your friends.
虽然我是挺惦记玛丽的
Although I do think about Mary a lot.
我知道不该说出来 所以对不起
I know that was out loud, so I'm sorry for that.
但你是对的
But you were right.
从现在开始 我们是一个团队的
From now on, we're a team.
我知道咱俩在方法上有着很大的分歧
I know we have very, very different approaches,
但咱们俩不能对着干
But it can't be us against each other.
那是当然
Absolutely.
应该是咱俩一起对付他俩
It's got to be us against them.
小的那个还好
I mean, the little one is fine,
但那个有驾照的也是把我吓得不轻
but the one with the license scares the crap out of me.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
感觉好好哦
This just feels right.
第一检查室
洛杉矶郡
肯德里克·朴
行了行了 真好笑是吧
Okay. All right. All right. Very funny.
行了 快干活
Okay. Back to work.
大家笑够了吧
You all had your fun.
的确如此
Indeed we have.
说到好笑
Oh, and speaking of fun,
看看谁来了 无疑是来听道歉的
look who's here, undoubtedly for his apology.
我个人生活情况...
Um, circumstances in my personal life --
他坐过牢
He did time.
让我认识到 在极少数情况下
...Have led me to realize that on rare occasions,
我可能是错的
I can be wrong.
其实你说得没错
Actually, you were right.
那是当然 我从不犯错
Of course I was. I'm never wrong.
我最后还是做了你建议的结肠镜检查
I ended up getting that colonoscopy you recommended.
结果显示我有恶性癌前结肠息肉
Turns out I had a pre-malignant polyp,
已被他们切除了 但专科医生说
which they removed, but the specialist said
如果我耽误了病情 最终会恶化成结肠癌
that if I had waited, it would have turned into colon cancer.
你是个毒舌混♥蛋♥
You are a mean jerk person.
但当初要不是你对我这么毒舌
But if you hadn't been so tough on me,
我可能就没命了 所以 谢谢
I might have been a goner, so...Thanks.
伙计 保持健康
Hey, man, stay healthy.
看来你现在开除不了我了
Looks like you can't fire me now.
天 我好怀念电路城
God, I miss Crcuit City.
当年我可是「市长」啊
I was the mayor, you know.
隐橡小学
才艺秀
* I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter *
BGM: Roar by Katy Perry
* Dancing through the fire *
不是很好啊
It's not good, is it?
简直是火车事故
No, it's a train wreck.
但是你对的 我们得给他自♥由♥...
But you're right. We have to give him freedom to --
-上去 -好咧
- Go. - On it.
* Louder than a lion, 'cause I am -- *
好 DJ
Okay, Deejay.
重来一遍
Back it up one time.
你们今天可算有眼福了
'cause y'all about to be blessed.
来吧
Let's do this.
* I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter *
* Dancing through the fire *
* 'cause I am a champion *
* And you're gonna hear me roar *
* Louder, louder than a lion *
* 'cause I am a champion *
* And you're gonna hear me roar *
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表