剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Julie, you may hate me for saying this,
你那么好的姑娘 怎么给这混♥蛋♥当备胎了
but you are too good to be on this chump's back burner.
外面会有好男人
There is a quality man out there that will recognize
能欣赏你的好
how wonderful you really are.
所以你猜怎么着 在那人出现前
So, you know what? Until then,
你能不能别碍事 赶紧滚出去
why don't you go on and get out of here?
我们家妞儿才不稀罕你这干瘪屁♥股♥大混♥蛋♥
My girl doesn't need a skinny-ass punk like you!
没错 老娘就说了
Yeah, I said it!
你是这么想的吗
Is that how you feel?
怎么说呢
You know what?
我觉得确实如此
I think it is.
好了啦 小朱
Come on, Jules.
那些凡人怎么能理解我们俩的乐趣呢
These people don't look at life through our lens.
我们不用天天见面
We don't have to see each other all the time
也不用「专一地」约会来证明彼此是特别的存在
or date "exclusively" to know that we have something special.
事实上 我们用
Actually, we do.
戴茉娜说得对
Damona is right.
我宁愿自己过情人节
I would rather spend Valentine's Day alone
也不想假装跟你有什么特别的感觉
than pretend I have something special with you.
好吧 既然你这么想
Well, if that's how you feel.
糟糕
Oh, no.
别用这种眼神看我
Don't give me the look.
我不知道你说什么呢 蜜糖熊
I don't know what you're talking about, honey bear.
他没事吧 怎么像个巫师
Is he okay? He looks like a wizard.
我是拼了命赶来的
I got here as fast as I could.
马车都没停 我就跳下来了
I jumped off a moving stagecoach.
超级带感 你们真应该看看
It was super dramatic. You should have seen it.
你们就死而无憾了
You would have died.
他是谁
Who's he?
他是...
He's --
他就是你当我备胎的原因 托弗
He's the reason you're on my back burner, Topher.
他是我的正宫
He's my front burner.
姓名克拉克 职业牛仔
His name is Clark, and he's a cowboy!
没错 哥们儿 就是我
That's right, pardner. I am.
那你还不赶紧...
So why don't you...
夹着尾巴逃跑
skedaddle out of here,
让我跟朱莉小姐...好办事儿
so Miss Julie and I can get down to it?
-哇哦 -对
- Wow. - Yeah.
她一会儿就会使劲那样叫了
That is what she is going to be saying a lot!
刚刚戏有点过了 我感觉到了
Oh, that was too much. I felt that.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
我有你们这样的朋友 谁还需要废柴
Who needs that loser when I've got friends like you?
艾琳 今晚过得很充实
Well, Irene, this has been quite a night.
如果是按我希望的收尾
If it ends the way I'm hoping,
这么说吧...
Well, let's just say...
明早记得看邮箱
Check your e-mail in the morning.
没那个打算
I'm not gonna.
说得好 艾琳
Good call, Irene.
你太棒了 真为你骄傲
You're amazing. So proud of you.
别吃那个
Oh, don't eat that.
我们去吃晚餐
We're going to dinner.
还去吗
Still?
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我预留了我们11点15的预约
I kept our 11:15 reservation.
你肯定会喜欢的...
You're gonna love it...
除非你想吃他们的招牌菜
Unless you're in the mood for one of the specials,
因为招牌菜都卖♥♥完了
'cause they're out of those.
牛肉和沙拉也都卖♥♥光了
There's no beef or salad.
甜点你也别想吃了
You can forget about dessert.
肯定不错的
This'll be nice!
这个男子汉
And this guy, huh?
今晚自己出马搞定了
You just made it happen tonight.
你怎么办到的 哥们
How'd you do it, baller?
你告诉我 让我自信
Well, you told me to be confident.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
然后老妈告诉我 做自己就好
But then mom told me to just be myself.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
再然后莫莉告诉我 不要听你们俩的
But then Molly told me not to listen to either one of you.
所以我站在那 一直很困惑
So, I was standing there, confused,
之后看到有个男生要跟艾玛跳舞
when I saw another boy about to dance with Emma.
我就怒从心中起
Then I was consumed with rage.
两眼一发黑
Then I blacked out.
等回过神来 就发现我在跟艾玛跳舞
Next thing I know, I'm dancing with emma.
这小伙真是浑然天成
This guy's an animal!
你们怎么回来这么早
What are you guys doing home so early?
这是谁
Who's this?
你好 先生 我是本
Hi, sir. I'm Ben.
本...
Uh, Ben...
本·平安[法语:一路顺风]
Ben Voyage.
本·平安
Ben Voyage?
你怎么跟艾玛不是一个姓
Why do you and Emma have different last names?
你是罗斯·柯克兰的儿子
You're Ross Kirkland's son?
不是 他是...
Uh, no, he's...
快 本 跑
Go, Ben. Run!
肯恩医生
第一季 第十四集
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表