剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
I've been electrifying audiences
全场观众就都会为之振奋
from the moment my feet first graced the dance floor!
你太牛了 我能...
Good for you. Can I just--
那年是1982年
The year was 1982.
跪求别说
Please don't...
年方十二的肯恩·朴
A 12-year-old Ken Park,
离青春期还有十五年
still a decade and a half from puberty,
第一次踏进了舞池
took to the dance floor for the first time
展现他独自苦练的舞步
with moves only his mirror had seen.
那晚绝对是我人生的重要转折点
That night was a huge turning point for me,
因为在那之前... 天啊
Because before that-- oh, my God.
我一直都是个傻子
I've been an idiot.
我要去找我老婆了
I'm gonna go talk to my wife.
你也该去找你老婆了
Oh, and you should go talk to your wife.
她好像生气了
She looks cranky.
我也一直都不理解
You know, I never understood
为啥要叫「超级马里奥兄弟」
why it's called Super Mario Brothers, either.
明明一个叫马里奥 一个叫路易基
I mean, their names are Mario and Luigi.
就是说 难道他们都姓马里奥吗
Right? I mean, is their last name Mario?
所以是路易基·马里奥和马里奥·马里奥吗
So, what, is it Luigi... and Mario Mario?
-简直神经病 -简直神经病
- That's mental. - That's mental.
简直神经病 太神经了
That's mental. So mental.
我得去下洗手间
Uh, I'm gonna head to the men's.
啤酒喝得有点多了
These Michelob Ultras are going right through me.
答应我 你不会走
Promise me you won't move?
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
快
Come on!
说来你们肯定也不信
You guys are not gonna believe it.
我遇到了一个超棒的人
I met someone and he is amazing!
恭喜你 克拉克 但我们得闪了
Okay, good for you, Clarky, but we got to bounce.
我们来错婚礼了
We're at the wrong wedding.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
所以才没有我们的席次牌
That's why we didn't have any place cards
以及鸡尾酒餐巾上印的是「图图谱夫妇」
and why the cocktail napkins say "Mr. And Mrs. Tutupu".
我前去恭喜塔特尔医生
And when I went to congratulate Dr. Tuttle,
发现他高了三十公分
he was a foot taller than usual
而且更像是萨摩亚人
and significantly more samoan.
这里是「歌♥榭厅」
We're in the Terrace Ballroom.
塔特尔的婚礼在「花♥园♥厅」
The Tuttle wedding's in the Garden Ballroom.
可我和康纳还没有互留联♥系♥方式
But... Connor and I haven't exchanged info.
我可能再也见不到他了
I'll never see him again.
抱歉 反正我就赖在这不走了
Sorry, not leaving, not sorry.
好吧 我走就是了
Okay, I'll go!
康纳 听得到我说话吗
Connor, if you are listening,
记一下我的邮箱
write down my E-mail address!
交给克拉克下划线海狸艾特aol点抗母
It's "Leave it to Clark underscore beavers at aol.com"!
是aol点抗母
That's aol.com!
艾莉森 你说得没错
Allison, you were right.
我确实是自私舞霸
I am a selfish dancer.
可这是有原因的
But there's a reason.
那年是1982年
The year was 1982.
跪求别说
Please, no.
那晚我邀请了每位姑娘与我共舞
That night I had asked every girl to dance with me,
可是全都被婉言回绝了
and I got shut down by all of them.
看着自己即将孤独终老
So, faced with the prospect of eternal loneliness
无人赏脸共舞
and no one to dance with,
我只能自己上了
I took action.
我才意识到我跳着猥琐的舞步
I realized my filthy moves were
只是为了能融入舞池
just a way for me to fit in
因为我并没有舞伴
because I didn't have a partner.
所以我才成为了自私舞霸
That's why I became a selfish dancer.
可现在你有舞伴了
Hey, you have a partner now.
我知道 你是全世界最好的舞伴
I know, and you're the best partner in the world.
讲真 塔特尔娶的那个年轻性感小新娘
Honestly, I wouldn't even want a young hot one
给我我都不要
like Tuttle just scored.
言归正传 你愿意赏脸跳支舞吗
Point is, will you dance with me?
你们这些人已经相互传阅
You know, you people have been showing each other
自家孩子的照片
pictures of your kids for...
看了好久好久了
For a real long time now.
谢天谢地
Oh! Thank God!
我错了 居然对你们提出了
I was wrong to impose
禁止与我接触这过分要求
such harsh social restrictions on you people.
今晚真是太糟糕了
Ah, tonight has just been horrible.
要是和你们一起绝对能更尽兴
I would have had a much better time with you.
来吧
So, please, join me.
今晚我不仅是你们的上司
Because tonight I'm not only your employer,
我还是你们老板呢
I am also your boss.
抱歉 派特 你就按你的规矩来吧
Sorry, Pat. Your rules are your rules.
你之前太顽固了
You seemed pretty adamant before.
我只想喷你一顿...
All I have is my word, so...
派特 拜
Pat, bye!
你们看到我刚刚对派特说的话了吗
Did you see what I said to Pat?
我说「派特 拜」
I said, "Pat, bye."
克拉克 你还为康纳感到难过啊
Clark, are you bummed about Connor?
当然啦
Of course.
我在一场错误的婚礼里遇到了最完美的男神
I meet the perfect guy at the wrong wedding.
而当我来到该来的婚礼现场
And when I do show up at the right one,
照相亭又坏了
the photo booth is broken
我连自己的悲惨遭遇都记录不了
so I can't document my misery.
抱歉 我好像来错了婚礼
Excuse me, I think I'm at the wrong wedding.
我一直在找你
I was looking all over for you,
后来我听到有人在说
And then I overheard somebody talking about
三个怪胎毁掉了婚礼
three misfits who crashed the wedding.
还有他们其中某人似乎还扫光了海鲜桌
And how one of them more or less cleaned out the raw bar.
那个螃蟹真不是盖的
That crab was for real.
然后我就感觉其中肯定有你
And I had a feeling one of those misfits was you.
话说我觉得你并没有来错婚礼
You know what? I don't think you're at the wrong wedding.
我觉得你来得刚刚好
I think that you are in exactly the right place.
加油 克拉克 加油 克拉克
Go, Clark! Go, Clark!
加油加油 克拉克
Go, go, go, Clark!
真是好险哦
That was close!
他们把咱们踢出去是很英明的
They were right to kick us out.
那是当然
Oh, absolutely.
即便是使用了武力也十分公正
Even the use of force was justified.
但在搞砸之前 还是挺快乐的对吧
But before it all went down, kind of fun, right?
跟你跳舞很开心
I had a great time dancing with you.
-真的吗 -我跟你讲哦
- Really? - And you know what?
其实我相当期待我们接下来参加的婚礼
I'm actually looking forward to the next wedding we go to together.
我也是
Me too.
格沃尔克 你干吗呢
Uh, Gevork, what are you doing?
我说了从克文加大道走
I said, "Take cahuenga!"
你还是没回答那个问题
You still haven't answered the question --
「即使你可以垒起那堵墙
"Even if you could build that wall,
那谁来付钱呢」
who's gonna pay for it?"
我是煎饼太太
Go for Mrs. Pancake.
你好 煎饼太太 我是莫莉
Hi, Mrs. Pancake. It's Molly.
我就是问问戴夫怎么样
Just calling to check on Dave.
他挺好的
Oh, he's fine.
我们订了披萨
We ordered pizza,
他狼吞虎咽地吃了一整片呢
and he gobbled down an entire slice.
戴夫就只吃了一片披萨
Dave only ate one slice?
我能跟他说说话吗
Can I speak with him, please?
我是戴夫·朴
Go for Dave Park.
亨利
Henry?!
你好 莫莉姐姐
Hi, my older sister, Molly.
我是戴夫·朴
Go for Dave Park.
真不敢相信你居然开小差
I can't believe you snuck out!
等一下 我有别的电♥话♥打进来
Hold on, I'm getting another call.
你好 妈妈
Hi, mom.
亲爱的 怎么样
Hey, sweetie. How's it going?
完美 干吗这么问
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表