剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
意思差不多
Close enough.
可赛蒙开始拿它和《哈利·波特》比较
But then Simon started comparing it to "Harry Potter",
我就彻底懵了
and I got super lost,
然后就慌了 找借口说家里有急事
so I panicked and faked a family emergency.
对了 万一有人问起 就说你昏迷了
By the way, if anyone asks, you're in a coma.
我能醒过来吗
Am I gonna pull through?
不一定
No promises.
看来我们得开始复习《哈利·波特》了
Okay, it seems we have to review "Harry Potter".
霍格沃茨共分为四个学院
Now, Hogwarts is divided into four houses--
格兰芬多
Gryffindor...
等等 这是爸在台球桌上跳舞
Wait, is that Dad dancing on a pool table
还假装台球是他的双乳吗
pretending pool balls are his breasts?
什么
What?
我正在为莫莉上传几张照片到家庭相册
I was uploading some pictures for Molly to the family Photo Stream,
结果跳出来几张爸的照片
and some of Dad's popped up.
给我看一下
Give me that.
这就是那什么韩国男人帮吗
Is that the Korean Men's Club?
是 这是他们上一次的见面
Yeah,This is their last meeting.
做好事果然会让我爸脸红
Man, doing good deeds sure makes Dad's face red.
我老婆 好得很
My wife. She good.
还记得波拉特吧
You remember Borat, right?
当然
Of course.
好得很
Very nice.
是很搞笑 可我刚已经模仿过了
Okay, that would be funny, but I just did it.
我要给你个惊喜
I got a surprise for you.
我为你们男人帮的所作所为感到无比骄傲
I've been so proud of the work you're doing with your group
于是我联♥系♥了《韩国时报》
that I called The Korea Times,
他们要为你们男人帮开个专题
and they're gonna run a story about you guys.
你说什么
What?
是不是很激动
Isn't that exciting?
这... 并没有
Yeah, I don't think so.
我们其实并不在意什么奖项荣誉
We're not about the awards or accolades.
我们在意的是我们私下对自己内在的感受
The true award is how we feel inside, privately, to ourselves.
你够了
Pshaw!
别再假谦虚了
Stop being so modest.
他们会去采访你们的下一次见面
They're coming to your next meeting
了解你们都忙些什么
to learn all about what you guys do.
瞧瞧你自己
Look at you.
你才刚加入 就给他们搞来了大新闻
You're the new guy, and you're already getting them some press.
他们肯定都会很激动
They're gonna be so excited.
没错 他们绝对会反应超大
Yeah, they're gonna have a big reaction.
这是百分之百的
That's for dang sure.
首尔日升餐厅
肯恩 你怎么会让这种事发生呢
How could you let this happen, Ken?
记者一分钟就会
It'll take a reporter one minute
发现我们是彻头彻尾的骗子
to figure out that we're complete frauds.
你脑子有病吗 老兄
What's wrong with you, man?
各位 真的对不起
I'm sorry, you guys.
我完全没想到我老婆会那么为我感到骄傲
I didn't realize my wife would be proud of me.
我压根就没想到这一点
The thought never entered my mind.
现在所有人都会知道真♥相♥了
Now everyone's gonna know.
老兄 我老婆肯定要弄死我了
Dude, my wife's gonna kick my ass.
而且本来周二我们要滚床单的
And we're supposed to have sex on Tuesday.
什么 你滚床单都要提前定好日子的
What, you have to schedule your sex?
逊爆了
Lame.
只要我想 每周四我都能滚
I have it every Thursday I want.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
各位 先别慌
Okay, guys, let's not panic.
说不定我们能想出来
Maybe we can think of some good deed
记者采访我们时能干什么好事
to do while the reporter interviews us.
肯恩 我们压根没实施的那些计划
Ken, all the projects we're not really doing
全都是大项目
are huge undertakings--
建造学校 改变法律
building a school, changing laws.
带一支美国女子篮球队去韩国城
Bringing a WNBA team to Koreatown.
焕 我们已经投票表决过了
Hwan, we already voted.
这项计划我们不会实施
We're not not doing that.
那不如我们可以稍微往小一点想
Well, maybe we can do something smaller
比如去第三大街的收♥容♥所♥分发免费汤
like go to that homeless shelter on Third and dish out soup.
那儿已经关了 不记得了吗
That place closed down. Remember?
我们还假装要把它保留下来
We fake tried to save it.
现在那儿已被涂满涂鸦的木板挡住了
Now it's all boarded up and covered in graffiti.
那我们就把原先的涂鸦给刷了
Well, so, we'll paint over the graffiti
把这项目定为「社区复兴」
and call it neighborhood revitalization.
这主意不赖
That's actually not bad.
我们只要搞到几桶漆就行
All we'd need is a couple cans of paint.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
好极了 那我们可以开喝了吧
Great. Can we start drinking now?
就为了定那破事已经浪费了十五分钟
We just wasted 15 minutes on that important crap.
你们还真是爱这首歌♥
Man, you guys really like this song, huh?
毕竟洗♥脑♥神曲
Well, it's dope.
克拉克 能住进你那儿简直死而无憾
Clark, your building is to die for.
你很喜欢吗 太好了
Oh, you liked it? Yay.
老实说 孤身一人住了那么久
I got to tell you, after living alone for so long,
能找个兄弟住一起感觉肯定不错
it's gonna be nice to have a building buddy.
你喜欢凌晨三点起床看足球吗
Hey, do you like getting up at 3:00 a.m. to watch soccer?
-不喜欢 -以后你会习惯的
- No. - Well, you'll get used to it.
派特里克
Patrick.
其实是派特里斯
Actually, it's Patrice.
派特里斯 我很荣幸能与你共事
Patrice, um, I value you as a colleague,
我也觉得你这名字真是超美
and I think your name is surprisingly beautiful.
但我也很看重我的隐私
But I also really value my privacy,
所以我更希望
and I would prefer it
你能不搬到我这儿来
if you didn't live in my building.
克拉克
Well, Clark...
我完全尊重你的意愿
I totally respect what you're saying.
真的吗
Really?
天啊 这样我就安心了
Oh, God. I'm so relieved.
我也是
Well, me, too.
你根本想不到知道自己隔壁
Aw, you have no idea how great it's gonna be to know
住着如此诚实坦率的人有多棒
I've got an honest straight-shooter living right next door.
我们热水盆浴见
Well, see you in the hot tub.
友情提醒 我不喜欢泡泡浴
Oh, and fair warning-- I'm a bubbles-off guy.
没错 可以一览无遗
That's right-- no mysteries.
无聊透顶
This blows.
那白♥痴♥记者到底什么时候来
When's this stupid reporter supposed to show up?
艾莉森说可能会在一点到六点之间
Allison said it could be anytime between 1:00 and 6:00.
那最好早点来
Well, it better be soon.
晚的话 我们可能得把这整堵墙都给刷了
If not, we might have to paint this whole wall.
你们知道吗 老实讲
You know what, I got to say,
我对现在我们手头上的事感觉还挺好的
I actually feel pretty good about what we're doing.
是的 韩国城的这一块儿
Yep, this part of Koreatown is gonna be
将变的更洁白更美好
a little whiter and a lot better.
我本来不想说得听起来那么惨
And I did not mean for that to sound as horrible as it did.
抱歉 先生们 你们在干什么
Excuse me, gentlemen, what are you doing?
美化社区
Beautifying the neighborhood.
肯恩·朴 韩国男人帮 把爱传递下去
Ken Park -- Korean Men's Club -- paying it forward.
事实上 你们是在丑♥化♥一处专门请人设计
Actually, you're defacing a mural that was commissioned
并作为该社区复兴一部分的壁画
as part of this neighborhood's revitalization effort.
加里 我以为你给市里打过电♥话♥得到批准了
Gary, I thought you called the city to clear this.
可他们不回我电♥话♥
Well, they never called back.
我可没时间整天守着电♥话♥干等
I don't have time to wait around all day.
我还要照顾百吉饼店呢
I have a bagel store to run.
对不住哥们 我得给你们记上丑♥化♥公物的罪
Sorry, guys, I got to cite you for defacing public property.
-不会吧 -我们会怎么样
- Really? - What are we looking at?
要么是三小时的社区服务
It's going to either be three hours of community service
要么是交五千罚款
or a $5,000 fine.
我们交钱
We'll take the fine.
戴夫 你简直是浓缩的精华
Dave, you squeezable genius!
发生什么事了
What happened?
我完全占据主动地跟赛蒙聊了一次
I completely owned a conversation with Simon,
现在我们要去逛商场
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表