剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
谁都能扮成弗兰肯斯坦
Anyone can go as Frankenstein.
我想扮成那个敢于反抗上帝
I want to go as the man who dared to defy God
创造弗兰肯斯坦的人
and create frankenstein.
他才是真正的怪物
He's the real monster.
完全正常 十分健康
Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.
我不明白
I don't understand.
既然戴夫要和斯图尔特去玩「不给糖就捣蛋」
If Dave's going trick-or-treating with Stuart,
那他为什么就不能在他家过夜
Why can't he just stay over there?
为什么我必须照顾他
Why do I have to babysit?
戴夫不能和斯图尔特呆在一起
Dave can't stay with Stuart.
他祖父和他一起住 有时他祖父会咬人
His grandfather lives with him, and sometimes he bites.
你知道还有谁咬人吗 我
You know what else bites? This.
我正在帮肯德拉布置她的派对
I'm helping Kendra set up for her party,
突然我就必须离开
and then I just have to leave?
我们从我们的派对回来后你就能回去
You can go back when we come home from our party.
不会耽搁很久 你♥爸♥很容易变累的
We won't be long. Your father tires very easily.
如果你再跟我们甩脸子看
Look, if you're gonna give us a big, steaming bowl of 'tude,
那我就不把加里借给你了
maybe I won't let you borrow Gary.
但我已经答应肯德拉
But I already told Kendra
她可以拿它做装饰了
she could use him for decoration.
派对的主题就是幽灵和怪物
The theme of the party is ghosts and monsters
还有死人什么的
and dead people and stuff.
所以主题就是万圣节
So the theme is Halloween.
好吧 你可以借加里 但一定要小心
Okay, you can borrow Gary, but be careful.
我父母在我从医学院毕业时把它送给我的
My parents gave him to me when I graduated from med school.
爸 你知道我有多负责
Dad, you know how responsible I am.
我很清楚你有多负责
I know exactly how responsible you are,
所以我才担心
which is why I'm worried.
没反应么 真的
Nothing? Really?
午夜前把它送回来 好吗
Have him back home by midnight, all right?
不要给它喝东西
And don't give him anything to drink.
真的会直接流过它的身体
It literally goes right through him.
一如既往的不好笑 爸
Funny as never, dad.
我很惊讶你们居然还庆祝万圣节
I'm surprised you guys celebrate Halloween, anyway.
外婆说爸爸在万圣节求的婚
Grandma said dad proposed on Halloween,
完全搞砸了 他和妈妈差点分手
and messed it up so bad, he and mom almost broke up.
并不是那样
That's not what happened.
她还说要是那样就好了
She also said that would have been better,
因为那样妈妈就可能会和比利·田中结婚
because then, mom could've married Billy Tanaka,
那人可有钱
who's rich --
好的 谢了 莫莉 太有帮助了
Okay. Thank you, Molly. Super-constructive.
那之后到底发生了什么
Then what did happen?
好的吧
Okay, fine.
那是1995年
It was 1995.
我和你妈已经谈了一段时间
Your mom and I had been dating for a while,
我扮成了美国最性感的法官
and I was dressed as America's sexiest judge --
兰斯·伊藤 辛普森杀妻案主审法官
兰斯·伊藤
Lance Ito.
我当时只是个医学生 没多少钱
I was still a med student, and I didn't have much money.
你现在有钱了吗
Do you have money now?
因为我觉得我并没有多少东西
Cause I feel like I don't have a lot of staff.
好吧 能让我把故事讲完吗
Okay, let me finish my story.
总之 我希望求婚能够很特殊
Anyway, I wanted it to be special,
所以我带你妈去了幽灵船长的万圣嘉年华
so I took your mom to Captain Spooky's Halloween Carnival.
他知道我一直都很喜欢万圣节
He knew I've always loved Halloween,
所以我打扮成的样子
and I was dressed in a way
激发了你♥爸♥最喜欢的玩笑
that inspired your dad's favorite joke.
怎么 你没装扮吗
What? No costume?
肯恩 你真是完美的结合体
Ken, you're the total package --
聪明风趣
Smart, funny,
你这种恶作剧小精灵的特性
and you have this mischievous elf-like quality
我觉得特别性感
that I find very sexy.
不管怎样 我鼓起勇气
Anyway, I worked up my courage
单膝跪地
and got down on one knee.
艾莉森 判决书如下
Allison, the verdict is in.
我们在一起真的很配
We're really good together --
你太对了 我们结婚吧
You are so right. Hey, we should get married.
你为什么跪着
Why are you kneeling?
我正准备求婚
I was about to propose.
天哪 抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
继续
Go ahead.
太晚了 都被你毁了
It's too late. You ruined it.
我没有
I didn't ruin it.
我为这个准备好几个星期了
I've been planning this for weeks,
你这不经大脑的屁话一出全毁了
and you spoiled it with one careless mouth fart.
「屁话」
"Mouth fart"?
我很抱歉 你个混♥蛋♥
I apologized, you jerk.
我是混♥蛋♥ 不是你毁了一切么
Oh, I'm the jerk?! When you ruined everything?!
你在求婚吗
Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa. Are you proposing?
正准备呢
I was trying to.
为幽灵船长拍一张照片吧
How about a picture for old captain spooky?
他们正在为我做一个叫网站的东西
They're making me something called a website.
天哪 听起来尴尬死了
Oh, my God. That sounds so awkward --
就像电影里的那样
Like something from a movie.
还不是部好电影
Not a good movie.
是那种妈吃巧克力时看的那种恐怖电影
One of those crappy ones mom watches while she eats chocolate.
不管怎样我们还是订婚了
Well, we got engaged anyway.
所以我们求婚的故事挺烂的
So we have a bad proposal story.
但我们一直说总有一天
But we always said one day,
我们回顾往事时能一笑而过
we'd look back at it and laugh.
今天不是那样的日子
And that day's not today.
肯恩医生
第一季 第五集
好的 库斯塔诺维奇先生 稍后见
Okay, Mr. Stanovich, I'll see you real soon.
后续治疗时见 不是你春梦时
Oh, for your follow-up visit -- not, you know, your dirt nap.
朴医生 Cos服不错啊
Wow, Dr. Park. That's some costume.
是啊 也许明年
Yeah, maybe next year,
你能穿个更适合医生的服装
you could come as something more appropriate for a doctor,
像 除了这个的任何服装
Like... literally anything.
随它去 至少我的Cos服有意义
Whatever. At least my costume makes sense.
你穿的这是啥
What are you supposed to be?
我是伪版碧昂斯
I’m bumble Beyonce.
你不知道 你不认识碧昂斯
You don't know. You don't know Beyonce.
这些 都是啥玩意
So, what's, uh, this whole...mess?
我是来自《权力的游戏》里面的龙女
I'm Khaleesi, from "Game Of Thrones."
我是派特 一位来自专业办公场所的成年人
I'm Pat, an adult, from this professional place of business.
-我能拿个吗 -当然
- Oh, may I? - Uh, sure.
派特
Um, pat.
记得我跟你说过休息室的咖啡机坏掉了吗
Remember when I told you the coffee maker was broken in the lounge?
现在更坏了
Well, it's worse now.
当你按制♥作♥键时 它会喷火
When you push "Brew," fire comes out.
我的意见么
My advice?
别按制♥作♥键
Don't push "Brew."
咋样啊
Hey, what's up?
他一点都不想过万圣节
He is not in the Halloween spirit.
万圣节本来就很蠢
Halloween's stupid, anyway.
好吧 怎么回事
All right, what's the matter?
我们终于告诉孩子们
We finally told the kids
我当年在万圣节是怎么跟艾莉森求婚的了
about how I proposed to Allison on Halloween.
你在万圣节求的婚
You proposed on Halloween?
真是又甜蜜又传统
That is so sweet and original.
没有 为什么 这不好吗
No? Why? It wasn't good?
他割开了她的喉咙
He slit her throat?!
不 这是「停止」的意思
No. This means "Stop!"
这才是「停止」
This means "Stop."
还好你不是交♥警♥
You would be a terrifying crossing guard.
总之
Anyway...
二十年来 我们只有那个烂故事可说
for 20 years, we've had to tell that crappy story,
我都腻了
and I'm sick of it.
她值得一个更好的求婚
She deserves a better one.
那就再求一次呗
So do it over.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表