剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
你记得要左撇子专用筷子了吗
Did you remember to ask for left-handed chopsticks?
要了 在这里
Oh, yeah. Here they are.
多谢
Thanks.
那左撇子专用厕纸够用吗
Oh, and where are we on the left-handed toilet paper?
我买♥♥了 所有的厕所都放了
Oh, I bought it. It's in all the bathrooms now.
可算有了
Finally.
亲爱的家人 戴夫
Beloved family. Dave.
好 大家淡定点
Okay, don't freak out,
我有事要说
but I have something to tell you.
是车吗 还是成绩
Is it the car? Is it grades?
塔米染头发了吗 早告诉她别染了
Did Tammy dye her hair? I told her she shouldn't.
不是坏事
It's nothing bad --
不过塔米确实染成金发了 但真不咋地
although Tammy did go blond, and it is no bueno.
看吧 就知道会显得脸色惨白
See? I knew it'd wash her out.
早告诉她染成栗色 红棕色也行
I told her to go chestnut -- maybe auburn.
这样吧
You know what?
我给她发几张发色样板过去
I'll go snapchat her some color samples.
别闹了
No, you won't.
到底怎么了 亲爱的
What's going on, honey?
班上有个叫肖恩的男生
Well, there's this guy, Sean, in my class.
他很可爱 是摔跤队的
He's sweet, he's on the wrestling team,
我们很喜欢对方
we really like each other...
上周五 我们的关系有了进一步发展
and last Friday, we took it to the next level.
够了 我不想听那部分
Eww, gross! I don't want to hear about that.
不是 他要我做他的女友
No, he asked me to be his girlfriend.
下次先说这个 好吗 亲爱的
Next time, lead with that, all right, sweetie?
真是够了
Gross.
总之 我真的很希望
Anyway, it's really important to me
你们能见见他
that you guys to meet him.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你之前都不谈这些事的
You're usually so private about that stuff.
可你们对我很重要
Well, you're the people that matter most to me,
我也想你们能同意我和他交往
and I wanted to make sure you approved of him.
或者...
Or...
下周末在瑟夫赛德有个篝火晚会
There's a bonfire at Surfside next weekend,
我知道你们没见过他是不会让我去的
and I knew you wouldn't let me go if you didn't meet him first.
莫莉 我对你真是一猜一个准
Molly -- predictable as the sunrise.
好 他马上就来了 别让我尴尬
Okay, he'll be here soon. Just please don't embarrass me.
别担心 小莫
Don't worry, Mol.
我知道你妈有点社交障碍
I know your mom's a bit of a social sandbag,
但我可是社交高手
but I'll be the conversational rising tide
什么场子都撑得住
that lifts all boats.
说真的 老妈 管好你男人
Seriously, mom. Handle your man.
好 他来了 妈 你很棒
Okay, that's him. Mom, you look great.
戴夫 别嚼了 爸 你的门开了
Dave, stop chewing. Dad, your fly.
没错 开了 就差上天了
Hells yeah, I'm fly. I'm supah fly!
不 是你的拉链「开上天了」
No, your fly is "Supah" open!
各位 这是肖恩
Guys, this is Sean.
你们好
Hi, everyone.
见到你很高兴
It's a pleasure to meet you.
见到你很高兴 咱们这是在白金汉宫吗
A pleasure to meet you? Where are we, Buckingham Palace?
快投进我温暖的怀抱 肖恩
Get inside these love sticks, Sean.
在我们家见面要拥抱
We hug in this house!
-要这样... - 好的
- Just... - Ok, ok.
这么说你是摔跤手咯
So, you're a wrestler, huh?
要说我最喜欢谁
If I had to pick my faves,
那我会选「送葬者」或「大狼狗」
I'd go with the Undertaker or Junkyard Dog.
两人均为美国著名职业摔跤手
你呢
How about you?
事实上
Well, actually,
我是高中摔跤队的 先生
I'm on the high school wrestling team, sir.
我觉得那些人更像是混娱乐圈的
I think those guys are more like entertainers.
真的吗
Oh, really?
混娱乐圈的
Entertainment, huh?
那看看你接不接得住这个...
Well, let's see if you can handle the...
铁爪手
iron claw!
不错嘛
Impressive.
现在可以把我手放开了
You can let go of my hand now.
再吃一爪
And the claw!
好了 小伙子已准备好上场了
Okay. Well, this kid's ring-ready.
你会喜欢这玩意儿的
Oh, you're gonna love this.
莫莉 去拿我的墨西哥摔跤面具
Molly, go get my Mexican wrestling mask.
我不去
I will not.
那你们家是刚从西雅图搬过来吗
So, your family just moved down from Seattle?
还适应这边的生活吗
How's the adjustment been?
都挺好的 谢谢
It's been pretty good, thanks.
提问 在高中摔跤队
Question -- in high school wrestling,
用折叠椅互殴有什么规则吗
what are the rules about hitting each other with folding chairs?
再说一次 那不是一♥码♥事
Again, that's a whole different thing.
是啊 那打人超狠的
Yeah, it's awesome.
肖恩 我看你的手表戴在右手上
Sean, I noticed that your watch is on your right hand.
你是左撇子吗
Are you a lefty?
-我是 -我也是
- I am. - So am I!
太好了 你知不知道
Cool. Did you know
最近的七位总统中有四位都是左撇子
that four out of the last seven presidents were lefties?
我当然知道
Of course I knew.
只是不知道别人也知道
I just didn't think anyone else did.
你肯定得爱死我家的厕纸
You're gonna love our toilet paper.
「我喜欢他」
Love him.
时候差不多了
And that's our cue.
我们该走了
We should probably get going.
认识你们真的很开心
It was really nice to meet you guys.
肖恩 等等
Sean, wait.
我只想说你是个挺好的孩子
I just want to say you seem like a really nice kid,
我很高兴莫莉找到...
and so I'm glad Molly found --
杏子 杏子
Apricot! Apricot!
就是让你放过他
That means let him go.
干得好 肖恩
Well done, Sean.
你们竟然有安全词 真恶心
You guys have a safe word? Gross.
小伙儿挺帅啊
Sweet kid, huh?
我们可能有点麻烦了
We may have a bit of a problem.
我觉得他的妈妈是我的病人
I think his mother is a patient of mine.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
真的 他的姓 刚搬过来 都符合
Yep. The last name, the recent move, it all adds up.
所以他妈在找你做治疗
So his mom's in therapy with you?
对 这可能是个麻烦
Yeah. This could be an issue.
是麻烦也是机会
An issue-tunity.
要是能弄清他妈在想什么
If we can get in the mom's head,
也就知道他在想什么了
we can get in his head.
我们就能掌握那孩子了
We can own that kid.
我以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked him.
喜欢和掌握是可以并存的 艾莉森
I can like and own at the same time, Allison.
我能同时做好多事
I can do a lot of things at the same time.
你也见过我边跳舞边看书
You've seen me dance-reading.
听着 又不是什么大不了的事
Look, it's not the end of the world.
我只用告诉肖恩的妈妈
I'll just tell Sean's mom
或者再把她推荐给另一位心理医生
and maybe refer her to another therapist.
有道理
Yeah, makes sense.
她提到过他吗 他有没有什么毛病
So, does she talk about him? Something wrong with him?
强迫症 自恋 恋亚裔癖
Compulsive? Narcissistic? Asian fetish?
都没有 那是你
No, that's you.
要我怎么说呢 大爷我就喜欢你这样的
What can I say? I likes what I likes.
真♥他♥妈♥帅
Damn!
肯恩 我觉得咱们是朋友
Ken, I feel that you and I are friends.
真的 我们又要为这事吵一架吗
Really? We're gonna have that argument again?
我刚发现每年所有
I just found out that once a year,
健托邦的管理人员都会有一次
all managers at Welltopia get an evaluation
基于下级对上级反馈意见的评价
based on the collective feedback of their subordinates.
天呐 他们肯定会喷死你
oh, man, they're gonna crush you.
他们根本不喜欢你
They do not like you at all.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表