剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
Where'd you get it? The Haberdouchery downtown?
米兰手工制♥作♥ 克鲁尼的裁缝
Handmade in Milan -- Clooney's guy.
看来做肮脏的人身伤害律师
I guess being a scuzzy personal injury lawyer
用小打小闹摧残辛劳的医生
who destroys hardworking doctors
报酬丰厚啊
with frivolous lawsuits pays well.
你说的小打小闹
Well, what you call frivolous,
让我能给自己买♥♥座岛
I call being able to afford my own island.
得了吧 就你还有岛
Please. You have an island?
岛式厨房♥ 可大了
Kitchen island, and it's huge.
如果你非要在上面过日子那也没问题
You could probably live on it if you had to.
我混得可好了
I'm doing really well!
是我的装岛工人
It's my island guy.
阿米尔
Amir!
在你安装前我先问你一句
Hey, quick question before you install that thing --
那上面可以睡几个人
How many people could sleep on it?
真的吗 毫不拥挤吗
Really? Comfortably?
四个人
Four!
如果那些人还不到五尺高呢
What if they were under 5 feet tall?
八个人
Eight people? Wow!
祝你能告遍城里所有人 罗斯
Good luck suing everyone in town, Ross,
除了我
except me,
因为我们都知道
because we both know what happened
如果你试图从我这捞好处会是什么后果
when you tried to put your hand in this cookie jar.
你可是被蛇咬过 小子
You got burnt, son!
所有人都知道那次裁决是胡来的
Everybody knows that was a bunk ruling.
我只知道一个只读过在线法学院的家伙
What I know is that a guy who went to an online law school
扳不到我
couldn't take me down.
那所法学院很难进的
That law school is difficult to get into!
如果你忘记登录密♥码♥的话
Only if you forget your password!
你好大胆子
How dare you.
老爸 她答应啦
Dad, she said yes!
太好了 你做到了 好儿子
Yes! You did it! My boy!
走吧 等下 大哥的步伐 走着
Come on. Oh, wait. Baller strut. Do it.
猜猜谁在盛大舞会上找到舞伴了
Guess who's got a date for the big dance.
天啊 太好了宝贝
Oh, my god, that's great, honey!
是啊 老爸传授了我一些很酷的搭讪的话
Yeah, dad told me some really cool stuff to say.
是不是「我得把你赶出校园
Was it, "I got to kick you off school property
因为你美到冒烟」
because you are smokin'"?
不是 我教的违章罚单那句
No, I went parking ticket.
那句好
Oh, that's a good one.
怎么了 甜心
What's wrong, sweetie?
艾玛给我发短♥信♥了
Emma texted me.
柯克兰先生不准她和我去舞会
Mr. Kirkland says she's not allowed to go to the dance with me.
艾玛的老爸是罗斯·柯克兰
Emma's dad is Ross Kirkland?
是的 而且他恨透你了
Yeah, and he hates you.
说句公道话 很多人都恨我
To be fair, a lot of people hate me.
而且我开始明白为什么了
And I'm starting to understand why!
艾莉森 我觉得那是冲我来的
Allison, I think that was directed at me.
所以 因为你非要惹毛罗斯·柯克兰
So, because you had to gloat to Ross Kirkland,
戴夫就失去了他的第一次约会
Dave lost his very first date?
我们彼此看不顺眼嘛
We just don't like each other.
我们就像《猫狗大战》和《血仇》一样
We're like Cats and Dogs, Hatfields and Mccoys,
就像我的胃受不了你的千层面一样
my stomach and your lasagna.
我还以为你喜欢我做的千层面呢
I thought you loved my lasagna.
醒醒吧 艾莉森
Wake up, Allison.
重点不是你和你的破千层面
This isn't about you and your garbage lasagna.
重点是戴夫
It's about Dave.
你为什么不给他打电♥话♥ 试着和好呢
Why don't you call the guy and try to make nice with him?
相信我 如果能消除戴夫的烦恼
Believe me, I'd do anything
我愿意做任何事 除了给他打电♥话♥
to take away Dave's pain, except that.
那家伙想告我来着 艾莉森
The guy tried to sue me, Allison.
他差点夺走我的生计
He could've taken away my livelihood,
我的名誉 我的快船队比赛门票
my reputation, my clippers tickets...
尽管我们从来没去过
...Even though we hardly ever go.
我们应该多去几回的
We should go more.
我想他们这周末会跟鹈鹕队打
I think they're playing the Pelicans this weekend.
星期天我们要做什么
What are we doing Sunday?
陪戴夫去参加被你毁掉了的舞会
Chaperoning a dance that you ruined for Dave!
对 拜托 他十一岁了 没事的
Oh, yeah. Come on. Come on. He's 11. He'll be fine.
戴夫让我转告你他不下来吃晚饭了
Dave said to tell you he's not coming down for dinner.
他不想吃饭了
He doesn't want to eat?
我的天啊 这比我想像的还要糟糕
Oh, my God. This is worse than I thought.
不 他想把饭送到他房♥间里
No, he wants it brought up to his room.
他还想多要点烧烤酱
And he wants extra barbecue sauce --
我们吃的是什么都无所谓
doesn't matter what we're having.
还有 他不想要镀银餐具
Oh, and he does not need silverware.
你们知道巴瑞吗 练热瑜伽的性感男人
Okay, you guys know Barry, the hot guy from hot yoga?
他约我这周末出去
Well, he asked me out this weekend!
我们要去一个牛仔主题派对
We're going to a cowboy-themed party.
你要好好打扮一下吗
Ooh. Are you gonna dress up?
戴茉娜 我要打扮成莉亚公主
Damona, I dressed up as Princess Leia
去看《星球大战》
to watch "Star Wars"...
独自一人
...alone...
在我的沙发上
on my couch.
-对 我想我会把东西拼起来的 -好的
- Yeah, I think I'll throw something together. - Okay.
不管怎样 这都意味着我不能
Anyway, this does mean that I won't be able
去参加你的总统日派对了
to go to your Presidents' Day party.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
你猜怎么着 它最终可能会变成
And guess what -- it might turn out
一个情人节派对
to be a Valentine's Day party, after all.
托弗说他有些许可能
Topher said there's a slight chance
会在那里出现
he might make an appearance!
我知道 太棒了
I know! Yay!
我是说 他告诉我不要抱太大希望
I mean, he told me not to get my hopes up,
但是已经太晚了
but too late --
它们已经冲到这儿了
they're all the way up here!
伙计 我这敏感多情的心啊
Boy, I am fragile!
你知道吗
You know what?
这个叫托弗的家伙已经玩弄她够久的了
This guy Topher has jerked her around long enough.
我要告诉她他是一个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna go tell her he's a chump.
她需要结束这一切
She needs to end this.
不 不 不
No. No! No, no, no.
你永远都不能告诉你的朋友
You can never tell a friend
你不喜欢他们约会的对象
that you don't like the person they're dating.
我不知道我能不能忍♥住不说这家伙
I don't know if I can keep biting my tongue about this guy.
好吧 跟你讲个小故事
Okay, quick story --
我的朋友托尼曾经跟一个叫托尼的人好上了
My friend Tony was dating this guy Tony,
那个托尼经常背着我朋友托尼去勾引别人
who was always hitting on guys behind Tony's back.
曾经有一次 托尼和我出门
So, this one time, Tony and I were hanging out,
去看托尼奖
watching the Tonys,
我告诉托尼我不喜欢托尼
and I told Tony that I did not like Tony.
可是呢 现在托尼和托尼结婚了
Well, now Tony and Tony are married,
从那时候开始我就再也没见过托尼们了
and since that day I have not seen the Tonys.
人 不是托尼奖
The guys, not the awards.
我绝不会错过看颁奖礼的
I would never miss those.
这个烂故事一点也不小
There was nothing quick about that damn story.
你确定要这样
You sure about this?
相信我 你需要和艾玛面对面聊一聊
Trust me -- you have to talk to Emma face-to-face.
但是爸爸说我
But dad said I --
别管爸爸
Forget about dad.
他为我们做过什么事
What has he ever done for us?
按门铃
Ring it.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
我知道 好像他们的房♥子吃了我们的一样
I know. It's like their house ate our house.
你好 有什么事吗
Hey, what's up?
这是戴夫 艾玛在家吗
This is Dave. Is Emma home?
艾玛
Emma!
你们是朴家的人吧
You guys are the Parks, right?
我们的爸爸讨厌你们的爸爸
Our dad hates your dad.
是的 我们的爸爸也讨厌你们的爸爸
Well, our dad hates your dad.
你好高
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表